February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Mrsmm- to be honest I'm actually very laid back about the whole ttc thing with OH...I dont tell him when I o...I dont temp or use opks...the only time I talk to him at all about it, is when my cycle goes out of wack, and still at that point i dont mention anything until it is pretty late. I have told him I will agree to going back to the pull put method for a bit if this is not a bfp...I dont want to go back on the pill, because I would like to continue to get assistance from my ob and testing if needed...I dont want to start back at square one. Also, what I like about this method is that if he is serious and not just making a quick decision, then he will follow through and pull out...if he is not serious ( like the last time he said it) then we will just continue on as normal.

I would really like this to be a bfp, but I'm not hopeful...I would like to get in to see my ob if it is negative...because the cramps I am getting are right around where my scars are from my ectopic laprascopy surgery.

Are you testing tomorrow mrsmm???

Good symptoms there Debzie. I hope you get a big fat line in the next day or two!

I was supposed to test today but I'm not going to because my temp is dropping slowly and I tested about 3 days in a row before today and they were all BFN's. Oh well, I guess clomid and IUI it is....now I just want my period to get here to get on with this!

my illusive blue dye tests 9 dpo. BFN on superdrug 10miu test. :dohh:
Any thoughts ladies.

Attachments

• new phone pics 001.jpg
    new phone pics 001.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 28
  • new phone pics 002.jpg
    new phone pics 002.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 24
Thanks Ladies. The lines are there and very thin and blue but I still do not trust blue dye tests. lol.

I'm at 10dpo, and while I'm still getting the sharp stabbing minor pain it's nowhere near as frequent as it was, doesn't seem as sharp either. Something else I've realised is that I've been suffering headaches on and off for the last three days, typically I only get the odd occasional one so this is unusual for me. Definitely not through dehydration as I've been drinking a fair amount, and doesn't feel like tension headaches either.

Well ladies .. As I expected my results from the dr were neg.. I'm going to count myself out and say the spotting was af!!! Good luck ladies

Does anyone else have a craving for watermelon? Or arbys..or papa johns.. ;)

Now I have a craving for Arby's and I'm not pregnant lol

:D lol with my first I had arbys atleast twice a week! Still do eat it quite often. Love those chocolate turnovers! Might have to get some arbys for lunch :)

I wish the closest arbys wasnt 25 minutes away otherwise i would too lol.
So have you told your whole family yet?

Yep :)

Well ladies .. As I expected my results from the dr were neg.. I'm going to count myself out and say the spotting was af!!! Good luck ladies

So sorry skeet, You so deserve a bfp. x

Debzie I hope it's a BFP but like you I wouldn't trust a thin line like that. Get some pinkies and retest!

Thanks Amanda I Have some superdrug tests on standby did one this afternoon and bfn.

Hi Debzie

I had an evil evap like that back in Dec, was very thin and slightly to one side, I have done a bit of reading and its very common, blue dye test suck big time lol

I have heard and read that the superdrug tests are very good and as they are 10mui they pick up HCG alot earlier than most other tests and havent heard anything about evaps on them and have never experienced one myself they are all I use.

Good luck and FXed for your BFP soon.

Well I did opk today and it was extremely faint like my cd8 test so I have either missed the surge or not ovulated again grrrrrrr

Will have to wait and see what my temps do now, as usually I am 31 day cycle I should have 'O'ed either yesterday or today, Oh and I DTD 14th and 16th so hopefully it will be enough .....ohhhh i hope its not another missed 'O' i've had enough of messed up cycles especially when my hormone counts came back normal......

Is it real? Could it be an evap? Or some other screwy false positive? I have one more FRER but I feel like I should save it until the morning. Do I tell hubby now or in the morning? I think I'll go buy another test or 2 to be sure.

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 36
Is it real? Could it be an evap? Or some other screwy false positive? I have one more FRER but I feel like I should save it until the morning. Do I tell hubby now or in the morning? I think I'll go buy another test or 2 to be sure.

Ok, I swear it looks darker in person - but it's THERE, right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->