February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Hi Babyhopes, as you are 3 days late I would say you at 4 weeks 3 days as you always take it from 1st day of last AF

AFM: Just as thought I 'O'ed yesterday 17th as temps went up nicely above coverline just hope they stay up there so I'm now hopefully in my TWW 1 DPO woohoooo here we go again and it looks like my timing was just right with :sex: on the 14th and 16th and will again tonight just to make sure ....Fxed this time round

Big congratulations babyhopes. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Tigerlilly well times bding goid luck.

Afm am not putting myself through another day of yesting after my blue dye pisitive yesterday then bfns on pink dyes going to wait a few more days if i can.

Ok finally some news from me. CD31 today and 3 days late for af (I'm assuming around 15dpo). I tested on monday (bfn), and weds (bfn). Today this morning I decidid to test with fmu and if i'm not mistaken :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for the support during the tww, it really can be the most frustrating time. Good luck to everyone for some more bfp's in fertile february :)

Attachments

• test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 7
Ok finally some news from me. CD31 today and 3 days late for af (I'm assuming around 15dpo). I tested on monday (bfn), and weds (bfn). Today this morning I decidid to test with fmu and if i'm not mistaken :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for the support during the tww, it really can be the most frustrating time. Good luck to everyone for some more bfp's in fertile february :)

Congratulations, that is a massive :bfp: Hoping this is your sticky bean. Wish you a happy & healthy 9 months

Is it real? Could it be an evap? Or some other screwy false positive? I have one more FRER but I feel like I should save it until the morning. Do I tell hubby now or in the morning? I think I'll go buy another test or 2 to be sure.

Personally I would be having heart failure right now!! Hope its your sticky bean!! How long was this pic after you took the test??

It's not an evap - I took another one about an hour after the first. I took this photo at exactly 3 minutes. The bottom is the new one (it's actually darker). I think I'm convinced :) I'll still keep the digi for tomorrows FMU. I'm still in shock! Hubby is going to freak out - he agreed to TTC, thinking he had about 6 months to adjust to the idea :p

huge congratulations on your :bfp:

I think I have done it ! I think I got my :bfp: !!

:)

Baby dust to all, praying for a :bfp: for you
xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Baby_Maybe .. Congratulations!!

Sunnii .. thank you .. love your pic by the way !!
xx

Hope it sticks for you girls!! :D

And thank you! the picture certainly describes me well now :haha:

Afm am not putting myself through another day of yesting after my blue dye pisitive yesterday then bfns on pink dyes going to wait a few more days if i can.

Try and be patient- I was testing every day from about 9dpo onward, got really deflated. I tested on Vday (1 day early) and STILL got BFNs. So you're really not out until AF shows!

CONGRATS! Bump Buddies? :)

CONGRATS! Bump Buddies? :)

Congrats to you too :) Bump buddies sounds cool, what's your due date? Mine is the 25 October :)

Try and be patient- I was testing every day from about 9dpo onward, got really deflated. I tested on Vday (1 day early) and STILL got BFNs. So you're really not out until AF shows!

I agree with this, i also tested 2 days early on the 13th and then on the 15th when af was due and they were both stark white definite bfn's. Tested this morning with fmu and bam, there was the elusive second line :) Don't give up just yet hunni :flower: xx

Congratulations ladies and thanks for giving us tww(ers) some renewed hope.

Congrats to our new BFP's! Woot Woot! I sure hope I'll be joing you next week!

Praying for sticky beans for all of you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->