February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Is it real? Could it be an evap? Or some other screwy false positive? I have one more FRER but I feel like I should save it until the morning. Do I tell hubby now or in the morning? I think I'll go buy another test or 2 to be sure.

Personally I would be having heart failure right now!! Hope its your sticky bean!! How long was this pic after you took the test??

Is it real? Could it be an evap? Or some other screwy false positive? I have one more FRER but I feel like I should save it until the morning. Do I tell hubby now or in the morning? I think I'll go buy another test or 2 to be sure.

Personally I would be having heart failure right now!! Hope its your sticky bean!! How long was this pic after you took the test??

10 minutes!!!!!!! I should do another one tho, right? To be sure?
Is it too faint to show up on a digital?

:thumbup:

Looks good to me! it will get darker in time
i would imagine alot do come up like this to start
:hugs:

Do another with FMU or SMU .. im not sure
what time it is where you are even try a cheap brand one
they could show up darker or better.. if your past AF date then
a digi might show tbh ... GL!!!

10 minutes!!!!!!! I should do another one tho, right? To be sure?
Is it too faint to show up on a digital?

10 minutes could be an evap. I'd hate to see you waste FRER but i would have to do another one. yeah i dont think that would show up on a digi yet

Looks like a congratulations is in order! Maybe try the other FRER tomorrow (I know it's hard to wait when you want to see it happen again!) and then get a digi for the next day?

YAY!

It's not an evap - I took another one about an hour after the first. I took this photo at exactly 3 minutes. The bottom is the new one (it's actually darker). I think I'm convinced :) I'll still keep the digi for tomorrows FMU. I'm still in shock! Hubby is going to freak out - he agreed to TTC, thinking he had about 6 months to adjust to the idea :p

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 38

It's there! BFP!!! Congrats! That's what my first BFP looked like. I kept testing till the test line was darker than the control line just cause I wanted to make sure lol!!

Oh and the day after I got a BFP like this I got a BFP on a digi too. If you do a digi soon make sure to use FMU

babyhopes - there's definitely a line there. It is super light but I think that's the start of your bfp! Are you going to test tomorrow?

babyhopes - there's definitely a line there. It is super light but I think that's the start of your bfp! Are you going to test tomorrow?

Yup! I have a FRER Digital saved for tomorrow. It'll be nice to see that nice objective 'YES' instead of squinting at lines.

Yeah definitely but I don't even have to squint to see those lines! =D

Awww, thanks Ash :)
I am confused about one thing - half the sites I'm looking at have me at 2 weeks, and half at 4 weeks. I thought you started counting from the first day of your last AF?

Definitely see a 2nd line in that one Babyhopes congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Yup! I have a FRER Digital saved for tomorrow. It'll be nice to see that nice objective 'YES' instead of squinting at lines.

ahhhh soooo exciting!! Is this your firstg month trying? How many dpo are you?

I am confused about one thing - half the sites I'm looking at have me at 2 weeks, and half at 4 weeks. I thought you started counting from the first day of your last AF?

you start from your last AF. its def 4 weeks not 2. at 2 weeks preggo its like when youre ovulating

I am super tired this time around. Hopefully its just a phase and I go back to normal. I was never this tired with my first, but then again rangling a 13 month old (hes a really good baby actually) who still wakes up once or twice in the middle of the night and being almost 6 weeks preggo might hace something to do with it ;) I took a 3 and a half hour nap ith my son earlier (i'm surprised he slept so long) but it wasnt enough. I just want to sleep all day tomorrow! But I cant lol.

You do count from last AF. 2 weeks would be about the time of ovulation. Maybe some sites are counting from ovulation ?? How many DPO are you?

ahhhh soooo exciting!! Is this your firstg month trying? How many dpo are you?

Thanks! I was 3 days late, so I'm assuming about 17dpo. I didn't temp so I don't k ow for sure. This was cycle #2, I feel very fortunate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->