February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I have no desire to eat at the moment..except for cake...or chicken noodle soup. Good thing im going to a birthday party later :) I hope the cake has buttercream icing :D. In other news, im having a hard time taking my prenatal. I just want to gag! Dr has me on calcium supplements too since im also breast feeding my son. She didnt seem concerned at all, rather encouraging actually :) but said theres most likely not enough calcium in my prenatal vitamin for both my son and my little one inside me so told me to take a calcium supplement. I might ditch that and down some milk instead..she was right though, my prenatal only has 15% of the recommended amount of calcium o_O

Wow, I just learned that an embryo as early as 6 weeks can begin to move by arching its back and neck and at 7 weeks they begin to move their arms and legs. I cant wait to feel it! I felt my first at 11 weeks, it felt like a poke from the inside. He must have kicked or stretched. I only felt it once tgough, I started feeling him more at 16 weeks. Hoping to feel this one actively sooner :)

Oh ickle :hugs: so sorry the :witch: flew in, but happy to hear you know what is going on now.. Sending you big :hugs:

So sorry Amanda and sorry soy did not work out for you. Good luck with the AC. i WILL BE STALKING HUN. X

Are any of you preggo ladies going to start a pregnancy journal? I'd love to follow along and see how things go for you all even after February is over....

And :hugs: ickle. I'm so sorry that damn witch showed up. Your journey has been a long one, but I hope it ends in a BFP for you soon!

Ok finally some news from me. CD31 today and 3 days late for af (I'm assuming around 15dpo). I tested on monday (bfn), and weds (bfn). Today this morning I decidid to test with fmu and if i'm not mistaken :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for the support during the tww, it really can be the most frustrating time. Good luck to everyone for some more bfp's in fertile february :)

Yay!! Congrats! Beautiful BFP

AF finally arrived today. Onwards to month 52.

:hugs: so sorry ickle, i really hope and pray that you get your much deserved bfp soon xx

Are any of you preggo ladies going to start a pregnancy journal? I'd love to follow along and see how things go for you all even after February is over....

I probably will, but not until i've let my bfp sink in a bit :)

Yay!! Congrats! Beautiful BFP

Thank you lillichloe, it still hasn't sunk in yet! :cloud9:

Thanks ladies. We're on the waiting list for IVF and should be at the top around about September, so hopefully, one way or another we'll get our BFP by Christmas :)

Thanks ladies. We're on the waiting list for IVF and should be at the top around about September, so hopefully, one way or another we'll get our BFP by Christmas :)

That is awesome news!
it will happen and when it does you will be the
most amazing feeling ever :hugs:

so ive been trying and trying to think of a sensitive way of saying this but.. perhaps people should bear in mind that this thread is predominantly for discussion of the stress of the two week wait. the excitement of finally getting a bfp and support when a bfn occurs or af arrives. many people have been trying for a very long time and out of respect for them and everyone else who is struggling, perhaps once the exciting news has sunk in, it is time to move to a first trimester discussion forum

so ive been trying and trying to think of a sensitive way of saying this but.. perhaps people should bear in mind that this thread is predominantly for discussion of the stress of the two week wait. the excitement of finally getting a bfp and support when a bfn occurs or af arrives. many people have been trying for a very long time and out of respect for them and everyone else who is struggling, perhaps once the exciting news has sunk in, it is time to move to a first trimester discussion forum

I was going to say this but i didn't know how to say it
without getting people arguing or biting my head off...
its okay if people are putting supportive words aka to others
and letting us all know they got there good news and we can
congratulate etc but not writing everything thats happening now
there pregnant im surprised no-one else has said anything as its
ment for first tri section or another section not while we are all
nervously waiting still in the 2ww
:shrug:

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone I've just wanted to stick around and celebrate with the rest of the ladies on here or be sopportive for the ones that AF gets

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->