February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Congrats on the :bfp:'s ladies.

AFM. I'm so confused right now. My temp is still dropping but my symptoms are getting stronger each day. My boobs are throbbing that much it feels like they're trying to jump off my chest! I'm tired every afternoon (I was like this with my first pregnancy last year) and I've been gradually feeling more sick each day since Thursday. I done CB digi on Thur and a poundland cheapie yesterday, both :bfn:. AF is due sometime from Monday just can't work out why my temp is dropping but feel as though I should be getting a :bfp:.

Any sugestions?

Congrats on the :bfp:'s ladies.

AFM. I'm so confused right now. My temp is still dropping but my symptoms are getting stronger each day. My boobs are trobbing that much it feels like they're trying to jump off my chest! I'm tired every afternoon (I was like this with my first pregnancy last year) and I've been gradually feeling more sick each day since Thursday. I done CB digi on Thur and a poundland cheapie yesterday, both :bfn:. AF is due sometime from Monday just can't work out why my temp is dropping but feel as though I should be getting a :bfp:.

Any sugestions?

Im not sure with temps as i haven't managed to temp
in a cycle yet i always forget to :dohh: i thought if temp
dropped majorly it wasn't good but if it does abit it still can
be good.. im probably 100% wrong if so ignore me completely!
Your symptoms sounds so good! and its so good your feeling
positive keep it up! .. It might still be early yet wait out a few
more days and retest

Hope AF stays away! :dust:

Ok finally some news from me. CD31 today and 3 days late for af (I'm assuming around 15dpo). I tested on monday (bfn), and weds (bfn). Today this morning I decidid to test with fmu and if i'm not mistaken :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for the support during the tww, it really can be the most frustrating time. Good luck to everyone for some more bfp's in fertile february :)

CONGRATS! Bump Buddies? :)

Congrats to you too :) Bump buddies sounds cool, what's your due date? Mine is the 25 October :)

That's awesome - so is mine :)

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone I've just wanted to stick around and celebrate with the rest of the ladies on here or be sopportive for the ones that AF gets

Lilli - I felt the same as you. I'm pretty sure when you read the intro it says that we are still welcome here until as long as it's within the same thread. I'm sorry to have offended you guys. Thanks to those who are supportive - I'll move myself over so you can have your thread back.

Oh ickle :hugs: so sorry the :witch: flew in, but happy to hear you know what is going on now.. Sending you big :hugs:

Awww, sorry to hear that IcklePand. But the good thing is that you can move on to next month's cycle and get BDing! I'm still waiting on AF. CD49 and counting....:shrug:

Ok finally some news from me. CD31 today and 3 days late for af (I'm assuming around 15dpo). I tested on monday (bfn), and weds (bfn). Today this morning I decidid to test with fmu and if i'm not mistaken :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for the support during the tww, it really can be the most frustrating time. Good luck to everyone for some more bfp's in fertile february :)

CONGRATS! Bump Buddies? :)

Congrats to you too :) Bump buddies sounds cool, what's your due date? Mine is the 25 October :)

That's awesome - so is mine :)

:happydance: thats so great! Here is a link to my ntnp journal, i'll start a pregnancy one somewhen, but this is where i am for now :) https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...journey-ntnp-5-definitely-final-addition.html

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone I've just wanted to stick around and celebrate with the rest of the ladies on here or be sopportive for the ones that AF gets

:nope:

Don't be daft!
its fine to stick around for sure!! its nice to see
people who have got there bfp it really is and all i
have seen from you is congratulating people or giving
your support to those who haven't and are moving onto
next cycle.. your not basically saying every little detail
about your pregnancy appointments or whatever ..

:hugs:

Lilli - I felt the same as you. I'm pretty sure when you read the intro it says that we are still welcome here until as long as it's within the same thread. I'm sorry to have offended you guys. Thanks to those who are supportive - I'll move myself over so you can have your thread back.

:nope:
same to you silly sausage stick around!
its nice for the support to everyone you all
give

:hugs:

Big, big, big congratulations to the February BPFers. That's really great news! Especially after all the weirdness that some of us have been having this month. I think it is the leap year effect that is affecting us all! Would be lovely to hear from someone due to test on the 29th, what a cool way to spend your extra day of the year!!!

Heya everyone

Congrats on all the :bfp: so far!!

Can I join please? Ovulated on the 16/17th , AF due 28/29.

I think ill be testing around the 25th with FRER and see how it goes!!

:happydance:

:dust: :dust:

xxxxxxx

Hi girls!
Hope u don't mind me popping up but I was a feb tester and got my :bfp: this morning on CD 31, 3 days late! Had the 1st one at 5:52am and second @ 6:30pm - both clear blue digi's!! So excited but so shocked too... Can't quite get my head around!!

Congrats to those who have there :bfp:, fingers crossed for those still waiting and keep the faith for those who r out this month! I was the biggest cynic ever and I've finally nailed it! We are all "other people" to someone else!! :hugs:

Heya everyone

xxxxxxx

Welcome to the thread :wave: Good luck with your frer :flower:

Hi girls!
Hope u don't mind me popping up but I was a feb tester and got my :bfp: this morning on CD 31, 3 days late! Had the 1st one at 5:52am and second @ 6:30pm - both clear blue digi's!! So excited but so shocked too... Can't quite get my head around!!

Congrats to those who have there :bfp:, fingers crossed for those still waiting and keep the faith for those who r out this month! I was the biggest cynic ever and I've finally nailed it! We are all "other people" to someone else!! :hugs:

Hi carly, congrats on your bfp :happydance: I got mine too this morning on CD31, 3 days late :D

so ive been trying and trying to think of a sensitive way of saying this but.. perhaps people should bear in mind that this thread is predominantly for discussion of the stress of the two week wait. the excitement of finally getting a bfp and support when a bfn occurs or af arrives. many people have been trying for a very long time and out of respect for them and everyone else who is struggling, perhaps once the exciting news has sunk in, it is time to move to a first trimester discussion forum

I was going to say this but i didn't know how to say it
without getting people arguing or biting my head off...
its okay if people are putting supportive words aka to others
and letting us all know they got there good news and we can
congratulate etc but not writing everything thats happening now
there pregnant im surprised no-one else has said anything as its
ment for first tri section or another section not while we are all
nervously waiting still in the 2ww
:shrug:

I was trying to say the same thing, but without saying it directly...So thank you.

I do want to hear about other people's pregnancies, I just thought maybe starting a journal would be more appropriate place for some of the things some people are posting. Or maybe even a Feb testers group over in first tri, so everyone can stay together!

The ladies who have gotten their BFPs have been really supportive and gracious about it and I don't want you all to feel like you have to leave. Please stay! I'm very happy to have you here. I feel like you ladies give me hope. Something to aspire to. But I think if I've just gotten AF, reading some of the posts that have been going on might be really tough.

I generally enjoy reading what everyone has to say, but some things should just be written in a pregnancy journal. I hate to bring down the PMA going on in this thread, so I hope we can get right back to it.

Sorry.

And you ladies are right! You are more than welcome to stick around and watch how the rest of the month unfolds and find more bump buddies. I think that's how MrsMM wants this thread to be...And popping in and telling us about how things are going is fine too. :) I also appreciate when you share your BFP stories/symptoms and how early/late you tested. If you left, who'd give us hope that it could happen? It's all part of the journey and I'm glad you all are willing to share it. :)

Heya everyone

xxxxxxx

Welcome!! :wave:

Hi girls!
Hope u don't mind me popping up but I was a feb tester and got my :bfp: this morning on CD 31, 3 days late!

Congrats!! :yipee:

so ive been trying and trying to think of a sensitive way of saying this but.. perhaps people should bear in mind that this thread is predominantly for discussion of the stress of the two week wait. the excitement of finally getting a bfp and support when a bfn occurs or af arrives. many people have been trying for a very long time and out of respect for them and everyone else who is struggling, perhaps once the exciting news has sunk in, it is time to move to a first trimester discussion forum

I was going to say this but i didn't know how to say it
without getting people arguing or biting my head off...
its okay if people are putting supportive words aka to others
and letting us all know they got there good news and we can
congratulate etc but not writing everything thats happening now
there pregnant im surprised no-one else has said anything as its
ment for first tri section or another section not while we are all
nervously waiting still in the 2ww
:shrug:

I was trying to say the same thing, but without saying it directly...So thank you.

I do want to hear about other people's pregnancies, I just thought maybe starting a journal would be more appropriate place for some of the things some people are posting. Or maybe even a Feb testers group over in first tri, so everyone can stay together!

The ladies who have gotten their BFPs have been really supportive and gracious about it and I don't want you all to feel like you have to leave. Please stay! I'm very happy to have you here. I feel like you ladies give me hope. Something to aspire to. But I think if I've just gotten AF, reading some of the posts that have been going on might be really tough.

Not to be the finger pointer and please correct me if I'm wrong...but I think the others were thinking about one person in particular... I hate to bring down the PMA going on in this thread, but some things should just be written in a pregnancy journal.

Sorry.

I didn't mean it in a horrible way i haven't got a bad
bone in my body! Just something that probably needed to be
said but IF your giving support either way what happens with
someone then that is lovely and much appreciated and it would
be nice for it to carry on as that is what these threads are for..

Just don't want to start something off by quoting the other
person and agreeing :shrug: but seems theres a few that agree
too so it makes me feel abit better..

Good idea though for the thread in the other section i had
it with my 1st pregnancy and i made so many friends from it
and we all stuck together was so nice!

so I am planning for next cycle (eventhough I havent gotten AF) Iam still BFN soo I wanna try temping my problem is I work a few night shifts a month not as many as I used to but stilll...
any advice about when to temp if I have worked overnight or will it just be completely inaccurate?

I didn't mean it in a horrible way i haven't got a bad
bone in my body! Just something that probably needed to be
said but IF your giving support either way what happens with
someone then that is lovely and much appreciated and it would
be nice for it to carry on as that is what these threads are for..

Just don't want to start something off by quoting the other
person and agreeing :shrug: but seems theres a few that agree
too so it makes me feel abit better..

Good idea though for the thread in the other section i had
it with my 1st pregnancy and i made so many friends from it
and we all stuck together was so nice!

Oh, I never thought anyone meant it in a horrible way. I certainly didn't either. I was just glad I wasn't the only one feeling that way. And I don't want it to turn into a big thing either. I think we all have good intentions on this board. I was just quoting so when I said what I said, it would make sense...but maybe I'll fix my post slightly.

so I am planning for next cycle (eventhough I havent gotten AF) Iam still BFN soo I wanna try temping my problem is I work a few night shifts a month not as many as I used to but stilll...
any advice about when to temp if I have worked overnight or will it just be completely inaccurate?

I think if you sleep at least 3 hours when you get home (and you don't do any exercise or anything before you go to sleep) you should be fine. If the temperature looks way too weird or erratic, you could always discard it. But you should still be able to see the overall pattern and the temperature shift for ovulation.

Do you work your shifts in a row or are they spaced out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->