February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

Morning ladies. Well I did another clearblue test last night and again got a + but this time it was a thicker line. This prompted me to test again.this morning and i have got the faintest of lines on a pink.dye superdrug 10 miu test Im in shock.

I.understand the ladies that have said that this thread is not the place to post pregnancy related posts such buying things for your beanie this does hurt sometimes. I agree its helpfull to know yoyr symptoms etc as this gives hope in.the darkness of the tww. I love this thread and do not want to leave just yet. Sprinking all twwers with baby dust and sending hugs to those who are continuing their journey.

Will upload pics in a bit as im still lazing in bed.

Hi ladies!
Congratulations to all the BFPs!
Hope everyone else is doing well, sorry the witch got u hun, but onwards and upwards! Afm im still in limbo, still no witch, no signs of her either! Lots of BFNs but still a few symptoms, sore bbs, nausea,emotional and tired. And I keep feeling a strange heavy pressure in my lower abdo. Not sure what that is.
Maybe its worth me getting some different tests? I have been using ICs. Any advice??

10dpo and BFN :(

Congrats to all xxx

Morning ladies. Well I did another clearblue test last night and again got a + but this time it was a thicker line. This prompted me to test again.this morning and i have got the faintest of lines on a pink.dye superdrug 10 miu test Im in shock.

I.understand the ladies that have said that this thread is not the place to post pregnancy related posts such buying things for your beanie this does hurt sometimes. I agree its helpfull to know yoyr symptoms etc as this gives hope in.the darkness of the tww. I love this thread and do not want to leave just yet. Sprinking all twwers with baby dust and sending hugs to those who are continuing their journey.

Just realised we had a MC 1day away from each other in 2010 Hugs hun xxxx

Pics from last night (clearblue) and this morning.

Attachments

• new phone pics 003.jpg
    new phone pics 003.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 15
  • new phone pics 004.jpg
    new phone pics 004.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 13
  • new phone pics 007.jpg
    new phone pics 007.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 16
  • new phone pics 008.jpg
    new phone pics 008.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 17

Just realised we had a MC 1day away from each other in 2010 Hugs hun xxxx

Hi mas I actually found out at a scan that day but went on to misscarry on the 5th. So sorry for your loss and hope that this is your month too.

Thanks

I hope so too got a BFN at 10dpo fear I'm out now! :(

XXXX

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Thanks

I hope so too got a BFN at 10dpo fear I'm out now! :(

XXXX

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Thanks mas I usually get negatives until after af is due have with all my pregnancies so dont give up yet hun its still early. x

hey I was wondering if someone could have a look at my chart. I got crosshairs to say I O'd but my temps don't seemed to have shifted higher that much. Any feedback would be helpful :)

your chart looks good. You are likely to see a bigger rise in the coming days.

Thanks Debz hope so! have not been pregnant since my MC and i have been down with the flu so not so hopeful xxx

I was ill during ov, it can help supress your "killer" cells that kill off sperm so good luck. x

Morning ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

Congratulations to the new BFP's, and hope there are going to be many more.

AFM: MY sharp stabbing pains have disappeared away from my hips, and randomly seemed to moved to my breasts last night briefly though I haven't felt it since.

I'm not convinced that anything that I've been feeling could lead to a BFP, but I really wish it would, as it would bring some happy news among the bad news that my whole family received yesterday. Doctors have found a growth on either my father's pancreas or liver, and in a very cruel and ironic way we have a 2ww to see where exactly it is, and what it could be. :(

I'm sorry to all those the :witch: has flown in for. For those with -ve tests at early dpo, don't panic yet. I tested at 10 and 12dpo and both were stark white. I didn't test again until 15dpo and bam, there it was. You are definitely not out until af flies in :)

So some symptoms for you all still in the tww, although i still don't have that many :dohh:
From around 3-9dpo i had varying degrees of pinky/orangey/browny cm and had cramps as if af was on the way (i actually thought she would turn up at any moment), the spotting that i usually get 1-2 days before af however, never appeared (this is when i started suspecting something different was going on). So as i said above i tested 2 days before af was due (10dpo -ve) and then again on day af was due (12dpo -ve). During this time my bbs were sore but not overly so and i wasn't really taking much notice as this is another symptom i get when af is due. When i got the -ve on the day af was due i really did feel out! I said to DH i would test again at the weekend if af hadn't appeared but wasn't holding out much hope and was making plans for a doc's visit to try and find out why all this spotting mid cycle. Fast forward to yesterday and poas with fmu and bingo my shy bfp finally appeared.

I wish everyone still in the tww the best of luck and remember you're not out until that witch shows :)

Congratulations debzie, i see the lines on all your tests :) H&H 9 months :flower:

Thanks Amanda I hope that you get yours soon. x

Morning ladies, hope everyone is doing well.

Congratulations to the new BFP's, and hope there are going to be many more.

AFM: MY sharp stabbing pains have disappeared away from my hips, and randomly seemed to moved to my breasts last night briefly though I haven't felt it since.

I'm not convinced that anything that I've been feeling could lead to a BFP, but I really wish it would, as it would bring some happy news among the bad news that my whole family received yesterday. Doctors have found a growth on either my father's pancreas or liver, and in a very cruel and ironic way we have a 2ww to see where exactly it is, and what it could be. :(

Sorry about your father! hopefully its nothing serious, fingers crossed for him xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->