February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

I'm sorry to all those the :witch: has flown in for. For those with -ve tests at early dpo, don't panic yet. I tested at 10 and 12dpo and both were stark white. I didn't test again until 15dpo and bam, there it was. You are definitely not out until af flies in :)

So some symptoms for you all still in the tww, although i still don't have that many :dohh:
From around 3-9dpo i had varying degrees of pinky/orangey/browny cm and had cramps as if af was on the way (i actually thought she would turn up at any moment), the spotting that i usually get 1-2 days before af however, never appeared (this is when i started suspecting something different was going on). So as i said above i tested 2 days before af was due (10dpo -ve) and then again on day af was due (12dpo -ve). During this time my bbs were sore but not overly so and i wasn't really taking much notice as this is another symptom i get when af is due. When i got the -ve on the day af was due i really did feel out! I said to DH i would test again at the weekend if af hadn't appeared but wasn't holding out much hope and was making plans for a doc's visit to try and find out why all this spotting mid cycle. Fast forward to yesterday and poas with fmu and bingo my shy bfp finally appeared.

I wish everyone still in the tww the best of luck and remember you're not out until that witch shows :)

Thanks for the glimmer of hope!!! I have no ss other then Im recovering from the flu! lol! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxxx

Debzie - congrats and thanks for letting us know what your lead up to bfp was :)

Honeycheeks -thanks for looking at my chart :) I guess I was just expecting big temp rises

In regards to people that have got their bfp's posting. I love hearing about how people got their bfp and think it's fantastic that they're hanging around giving showing support to everyone else :) However... I think some of the posts that are just updates on pregnancy stuff only are probably more suited to a pregnancy group. I could see how some people might find it hard to hear about upcoming ultrasounds and how the baby is developing. Just my opinion

I have had the worst cold/cough since about 6dpo, so fx its a good sign for you feeling not so good. Fx for a shy bfp for you xxx :hugs:

Ok I thought AF started yesterday morning as I had a bit of blood when I wiped but it seems to have stopped. Totally confused now!

Ok I thought AF started yesterday morning as I had a bit of blood when I wiped but it seems to have stopped. Totally confused now!

very confusing cant be ib as it is too late is'nt it?

so i decided not to symptom spot however im hoping my irritability is a sign and not just me being a stress puppy. went out with friends tonight and got stuck out a lot longer than i wanted to be there. when we left to get a cab people kept centering themselves just far enough up the block to scoop us,. i finally ended up saying something to a couple girls who did it.,., ended up being a screaming arguement and i got socked in the eye. now im all freaked out cause i have new floaters and im worried i actually damaged my eye. so totally couldnt cope with more people or an er tonight. wish me luck everything is fine in the am. the level of self loathing i have right now is impressive too because i hate that i let myself get so angry over something so stupid (worst part is id wanted to leave an hour earlier and almost started walking rather than take a cab)

Just done a test and im pretty sure theres a line!!! Can I mail it to someone so they can put it on for me as my phone doesnt seem to like photobucket
Please im shaking!

hey I was wondering if someone could have a look at my chart. I got crosshairs to say I O'd but my temps don't seemed to have shifted higher that much. Any feedback would be helpful :)

You thought you ov'd around CD13, and your chart says you did. :) I think maybe because you temp in Celsius, the rises aren't going to be as big, but will be equal to a larger rise in Fahrenheit. You definitely have ov'd now though, there's a good temp shift in there. Good luck! I'm still hanging around and waiting to hear how this cycle goes for you! :)

Ooohh....I hope this is a good thing!! Where in your cycle are you? When do you think you ov'd?

I'm really not sure when or if I ov'd. It's been 11days since DH and I DTD though, so that's the last time I could've got pregnant. Think I'll retest in the morning.

The witch flew in for me this morning... About two minutes before I was going to test so at least I didn't waste a test this month!! We will not be trying this upcoming month as we will be doing our fertility testing (which I was desperately hoping to avoid). I'm going. To join the march thread anyway as I love following everyone through this journey.

Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to everyone who git their BFP!!

Ok finally some news from me. CD31 today and 3 days late for af (I'm assuming around 15dpo). I tested on monday (bfn), and weds (bfn). Today this morning I decidid to test with fmu and if i'm not mistaken :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for the support during the tww, it really can be the most frustrating time. Good luck to everyone for some more bfp's in fertile february :)
Ahhh so happy for you baby maybe!!!!! I haven't been on in awhile and just saw the big news, congrats :) :) See you in the Oct 2012 forum!!

Ok finally some news from me. CD31 today and 3 days late for af (I'm assuming around 15dpo). I tested on monday (bfn), and weds (bfn). Today this morning I decidid to test with fmu and if i'm not mistaken :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you to everyone on this thread for the support during the tww, it really can be the most frustrating time. Good luck to everyone for some more bfp's in fertile february :)
Ahhh so happy for you baby maybe!!!!! I haven't been on in awhile and just saw the big news, congrats :) :) See you in the Oct 2012 forum!!

Thanks, i'll see you there :) xx

Yea I get that. But I like to think I'm not cuckoo so don't intend on obsessing. Just going to live life as I always did for now! Was 8wks with my 1st n he was pretty much kept pickled in jack Daniels for that time I didn't kno he was there! Lol. Now obviously I'm not going to hit the bottle, but I think all the panic n wat u can't eat n can't do does more harm. If I want my morning milky coffee, I just might!! Wow I'm a badass ;)

I just want every one to keep the faith. I'm proof that even wen it feels like it won't ever happen, it will!!

I'm going to keep up with the WW classes for a few more weeks n try to continue the theory of it after, but eatin more obviously. It's not a diet, it's a life style change. And eating this healthily is only going to help me n my pumpkin seed! And I'm maid of honour for my sister 7mths after birth. I cannot afford the 3stone I put on with my son!!! Lol

The WW meeting I attended has a policy that once you find out your preggers they suspend your membership till after birth. I wanted to stick around but my leader said no.

Yea I get that. But I like to think I'm not cuckoo so don't intend on obsessing. Just going to live life as I always did for now! Was 8wks with my 1st n he was pretty much kept pickled in jack Daniels for that time I didn't kno he was there! Lol. Now obviously I'm not going to hit the bottle, but I think all the panic n wat u can't eat n can't do does more harm. If I want my morning milky coffee, I just might!! Wow I'm a badass ;)

I just want every one to keep the faith. I'm proof that even wen it feels like it won't ever happen, it will!!

I'm going to keep up with the WW classes for a few more weeks n try to continue the theory of it after, but eatin more obviously. It's not a diet, it's a life style change. And eating this healthily is only going to help me n my pumpkin seed! And I'm maid of honour for my sister 7mths after birth. I cannot afford the 3stone I put on with my son!!! Lol

The WW meeting I attended has a policy that once you find out your preggers they suspend your membership till after birth. I wanted to stick around but my leader said no.

Being do early I'm not going to tell them yet anyway. I eat more since doing WW and I eat better so I can't see it doing any harm. I never go hungry or deprive myself. Once scan is done and I tell people, I'll stop attending classes. I'll still try to follow at home but up my point allowance lol

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7046/6903271255_57059fc29a_m.jpg

eeeekkkkkk!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"