February 2012 Testers (164)... 39 BFPs! 6 Angels.. Find a TTC/Bump Buddy Here...

congratulations to all the new :bfp: !!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

I caved and tested and the test had no control line - it was also negative. Confused if its likely negative or just totally ignore the test. Maybe its a sign to wait to test for a few more days :nope:

OK, well I'm 6DPO and (sorry if this is tmi) had a blob of creamy cm today which was streaked with light brown today. I always spot a couple of days before AF - but my spotting then is usually like a very light period but dark brown.

Could this be IB? I thought 6DPO would be too early? Hope it is though, otherwise my cycle had decided to go crazy the first month I've decided to temp - so typical LOL

I caved and tested and the test had no control line - it was also negative. Confused if its likely negative or just totally ignore the test. Maybe its a sign to wait to test for a few more days :nope:

Oh I think I read somewhere if there is no control line it means the test didn't work and it shouldn't be assumed as a negative. Maybe a faulty test?

tmi alert...so i went to the bathroom today my my underwear had a big wet spot and i had a little bit of discharge but it was thicker...im 4dpiui...anyone have anything like that?

Definitely a faulty test! Try again. :thumbup:

OK, well I'm 6DPO and (sorry if this is tmi) had a blob of creamy cm today which was streaked with light brown today. I always spot a couple of days before AF - but my spotting then is usually like a very light period but dark brown.

Could this be IB? I thought 6DPO would be too early? Hope it is though, otherwise my cycle had decided to go crazy the first month I've decided to temp - so typical LOL

6 DPO is the earliest it could be IB, but still definitely possible! Hope it was... :flower:

tmi alert...so i went to the bathroom today my my underwear had a big wet spot and i had a little bit of discharge but it was thicker...im 4dpiui...anyone have anything like that?

I have had lots of creamy-wettish CM during my LP in the past two cycles. I think it is the elevated estrogen and progesterone in the luteal phase that causes it. Last cycle I thought for sure it was a sign of pregnancy, but alas...not so much! :nope:

Definitely a faulty test! Try again. :thumbup:

6 DPO is the earliest it could be IB, but still definitely possible! Hope it was... :flower:

I have had lots of creamy-wettish CM during my LP in the past two cycles. I think it is the elevated estrogen and progesterone in the luteal phase that causes it. Last cycle I thought for sure it was a sign of pregnancy, but alas...not so much! :nope:

booo ok lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"