• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February...a month for Making Love & Making Babies!!!

Well AF just showed up :( I did not think it would be here this soon since it is only 12DPO from what I have calculated but here it is on CD34. It is not super heavy like CD1 yet. So I don't know if I should count this or not. Oh well onto IUI I guess. I am going to call and let them know that AF is here.

I am sorry! Hugs girl...hopefully the iui will bring you your bfp soon.

I hope so! :thumbup: I am just going to have to ask more questions this time and request things that I want. If he suggests doing it on day 15 I am not going to do it unless I get the trigger shot and I might suggest waiting seeing how I O later then that. I am bummed but excited to start a new cycle. Hoping this one brings me my :bfp:

Definitely make sure your doctor listens to your concerns. If I followed my doctors advice I would have missed o this month. He told me cd7-12 and I o on cd17 this month! Good luck this cycle and keep us posted!

I will! I should be going for my ultrasound Feb. 11. I am looking up other acupuncture doctors around my area that are not as expensive as my RE. DH hasn't done his sa yet either so we have to get that done. Hopefully we can get it done this coming week. I don't know if I should send him to the VA since he received a letter some time ago that said that where he was at in Iraq may cause all kinds of issues like male infertility. So I would think the VA would pay to check that but I want it to be a good sa. If it were perfect circumstances the VA would not do that there and he would be referred to go somewhere else. Then he would be able to go to the place our RE wants him to go to. Then I will know that it will be a good sa.

I just did another ok & I think it does look positive. So I guess today is O day or tomorrow.

My husband is finally back on days & I have the house all to myself! He is at work looking around in the baby section of his store. We have started talking about cloth diapers. So he is over there investigating.

I really hope we have a good chance. I re-watched the Great Sperm Race (youtube video). Basically the example they use started out with 200 million count. Only 60,000 made it to the cervix & only about 3,000 made it to the uterus. Then only about a few dozen survive the uterus & make it to the right tube to the egg. It is so amazing. It's like our bodies don't want to make babies. So I am trying to focus on the fact that we out in 1 million compared to 60,000.

congrats Jay!!
What was your progesterone level?

congrats Jay!!
What was your progesterone level?

It was a little over 7 on cd23, I'm just afraid that I'll still be low. Who knows, I'm a little paranoid if anyone hasn't noticed that trend yet!

Well fingers crossed for you.

I am so freaked out right now! I am going to be completely honest on what happened so this mat gross some people out. I laid down a little while ago for a nap. I have just been feeling very tired with this period. When I got up from my nap and went to go let my dogs out I could feel it gushing from laying down for a period of time. I had to use the restroom anyway so I went but when I went to sit down this glob of blood and tissue feel out onto the floor as I went to sit down. I obviously picked it up and I started to examine it. It was probably the size of a half dollar coin and gray in color. Looked like part of a liver or something. I know that gray color is associated with a miscarriage along with large blood clots. I was on the phone my DH and he said to call the doctor and ask. I am like its Saturday at like 5:30 but I did anyway because I am freaked out and crying. He said that I was not having a miscarriage that the tissue matter is normal. But in my head I am thinking "Umm, no this isn't!" Then he asked about if I had taken a pregnancy test and I said yes I had on Thursday morning and is was neg. Then he said to start my medication tomorrow. I don't know what is happening!

I am so freaked out right now! I am going to be completely honest on what happened so this mat gross some people out. I laid down a little while ago for a nap. I have just been feeling very tired with this period. When I got up from my nap and went to go let my dogs out I could feel it gushing from laying down for a period of time. I had to use the restroom anyway so I went but when I went to sit down this glob of blood and tissue feel out onto the floor as I went to sit down. I obviously picked it up and I started to examine it. It was probably the size of a half dollar coin and gray in color. Looked like part of a liver or something. I know that gray color is associated with a miscarriage along with large blood clots. I was on the phone my DH and he said to call the doctor and ask. I am like its Saturday at like 5:30 but I did anyway because I am freaked out and crying. He said that I was not having a miscarriage that the tissue matter is normal. But in my head I am thinking "Umm, no this isn't!" Then he asked about if I had taken a pregnancy test and I said yes I had on Thursday morning and is was neg. Then he said to start my medication tomorrow. I don't know what is happening!

Wow...I would be freaked out too. I do not have any experience on this sort of thing except to say nothing like that has ever happened to me. It doesn't seem normal. was there something you were doing this cycle that would make this change in your body?

Wow...I would be freaked out too. I do not have any experience on this sort of thing except to say nothing like that has ever happened to me. It doesn't seem normal. was there something you were doing this cycle that would make this change in your body?

I don't know... I took my femara. I also took Robitussin/Guaifenesin pills for some days and evening primerose oil. I did do the BSD this cycle once. But I have not taken the Robitussin/Guaifenesin pills and evening primerose oil since I got my + OPK. Maybe I am not but I just don't think this is normal. But honestly if I am this early there is nothing I or anyone can do. But it would be nice for the doctors to know so then maybe they can give me something next cycle to keep me from miscarrying.

How exciting Jayhawk! Not sure how it works but could you ask your doctor about some progesterone supplements?

I did not test anymore on Saturday, but I did with second morning urine on Sunday & the opk was def positive. We have not been able to get anymore BD in, so that bums me out. But regular intercourse hasn't worked in the past, so I am trying not to focus on that. I am also second guessing doing the IUI early. But from what I read online, I still have a shot. Washed sperm do not live as long as normal, but if it is fresh, there have been trials that show it can live up to 4 days. I guess in hind sight, I would have called & said I will O over the weekend & schedule the appt for today. But I did what I thought was my best shot at the time. I can only cross my fingers & hope I am super fertile. I have been doing the envisioning your goals thing. So I am constantly picturing my egg coming down & all the boys meeting it. If I have to do this again next month, I think I will be a little more prepared. I have decided (sorry if I already said this) if the 3 IUIs don't work, I will be referred to an RE...if that happens, I am going to request at least one more IUI completely monitored. Unless of course they do some testing & find something wrong with me.

So today marks the beginning of a new month at work. I love feeling a clean slate. I just hope this wait doesn't kill me. I plan to probably start testing on the 13th...just because of V day.

How exciting Jayhawk! Not sure how it works but could you ask your doctor about some progesterone supplements?

Thank you!! Im not sure how that works either, Im hoping they do some kind of bloodwork soon to make me feel better lol.

So AF finally arrived yesterday - very light but getting better today. So I am counting that as CD 1

I went to the doctors today - no answers as to why such a long luteal. I do have a small 3 cm cyst on the left side - but he thinks it is not enough to stop this cycle. Waiting on the blood work. He is keeping the meds the same for now. With my quick maturation, we might still get the IUI in before I leave - otherwise we try naturally while on vacation.

So AF finally arrived yesterday - very light but getting better today. So I am counting that as CD 1

I went to the doctors today - no answers as to why such a long luteal. I do have a small 3 cm cyst on the left side - but he thinks it is not enough to stop this cycle. Waiting on the blood work. He is keeping the meds the same for now. With my quick maturation, we might still get the IUI in before I leave - otherwise we try naturally while on vacation.

So put me down for testing on the 27th.

Good luck on your next IUI...I hope the timing works out for you.

WOW! I had a LOT of catching up to do.

Congrats BeagleMom. I hope you get your bfp soon. How exciting for you and dh.

Savvy I see your temp is also going down. . . our charts are crazy.

My Grandma passed away suddenly while we were gone this weekend so I have no idea what effect that had on my temps. Not sure if I should keep temping or just assume I am out for this month. I was feeling so positive this cycle, now I want more than anything to be pregnant. The last thing my Grandma said to me was asking me if I was having a baby...:cry:

My Grandma passed away suddenly while we were gone this weekend so I have no idea what effect that had on my temps. Not sure if I should keep temping or just assume I am out for this month. I was feeling so positive this cycle, now I want more than anything to be pregnant. The last thing my Grandma said to me was asking me if I was having a baby...:cry:

Savvy Do wantever feels right. You did temping to find out if you ovulated and when. I continue doing mine bc last month i got a bfp and missed some days i wish i would have kept them up bc then i would know if this trend is normal. my temp did go down slightly before my bfp. Time will only tell if we will get our bfp or af.

Ladies, your charts look fine! During the TWW, they don't just go up and keep going up. They will go up, down, up, down. Thats why the coverline is there... the temps are just supposed to stay above that. Don't worry about the individual days. You just want to see your temps in the upper right quadrant stay there. Savvy, you still have a great chance, you're not even close to being out yet!

Btw, I'm SO sorry about your Grandma. :( I truly am. I hate that you were dealing with that over the weekend. :cry:

Beaglemom, I'm sorry you aren't happy with the timing of the IUI. Dangit. But like you said, you've seen some research that says washed sperm can live up to four days, right? So don't lose hope completely.

Anyway, I was MIA most of the weekend too, so there's a ton that I wont have a chance to catch up on. But hello to everyone else!

AFM, started my Clomid again today. But nothing new to report really. :)

Thanks Erin, I just feel like the stress could definitely take me out of the game this month but I really want more than anything to be pregnant. Trying to take it easy and remain calm. Just upset I did not visit her last week, I never thought I would never see her again.

Erin, so excited you are starting clomid today!

FBG, I think Erin is right. I looked through charts and the temps went up and down and they still got a bfp. I am in the habit of temping so I will keep it up and see what happens.

Beaglemom, it only takes one sperm to meet the egg! You were put in a tough situation with your doctors closed over a weekend and having bad weather. You did what you thought was best in your situation. They washed and put the best sperm close and waiting for your egg to be released, that seems like one heck of a chance to me! Fx'd.

So sorry about your grandmother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->