• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February...a month for Making Love & Making Babies!!!

Thanks beaglemom and savvy. I am not due for AF until Monday but maybe it will be early since I am cramping. I have also been feeling like I have started but there is nothing there but cm. It is really weird. I will have to have a good cry after work today.

Well just to keep your spirits up, the things you have now could still point to a positive test. Just remember...everything we feel when AF is coming is also the same thing you can be feeling when a pos is coming. Just try to stay hopeful. You never know, next week could bring you a huge surprise!!! And early positive tests are really not as common as they may seem. From what I read, they are rare & even when they do happen, the women usually have their O date wrong, so the dpo is not accurate.

Okay, ladies. I had my IUI almost 2 hours ago. It was such a crazy experience. First we are at the IVF clinic to do the sample. Another couple was there & we knew they were in the same boat as us. It was funny because they went back first together. Then my husband was called. He was back there only 5 minutes I think. I didn't go with. Then he came out & I told him & he said it felt like forever. Then the couple came out. So I have to put the sample in my bra! (it is in a test tube). We drive to my dr which is only about 5 minutes. As we are waiting my husband is freaking out that his boys are dying. So we get back there & I don't take the sample out until they start everything. It was pretty uncomfortable. Almost like the HSG. But once it was over I felt fine. Plus they were saying things that were making me laugh. She also said while she did it she did it one time & they had triplets. I said you better find someone to take #3 if I have triplets. So then they raise the table I was on so my hips were up & I laid there for about 15 min.

So here is the bad news. My husband's post wash was only 1 million. But I did some research as I was waiting & I think that is an ok number to be inserted into the uterus. So the way I am trying to look at it is 1 million of the BEST got in there. And the motility prewash was 52% & post was 75%. So that is good. My dr wouldn't tell me for sure how long they can live in there. But just searching we found some say 24-72 hours. I haven't done another opk, but will in a minute. So I need everyone out there to be crossing fingers for us!

I think this will be the worst TWW I have ever gone through.

Thanks beaglemom and savvy. I am not due for AF until Monday but maybe it will be early since I am cramping. I have also been feeling like I have started but there is nothing there but cm. It is really weird. I will have to have a good cry after work today.

Well just to keep your spirits up, the things you have now could still point to a positive test. Just remember...everything we feel when AF is coming is also the same thing you can be feeling when a pos is coming. Just try to stay hopeful. You never know, next week could bring you a huge surprise!!! And early positive tests are really not as common as they may seem. From what I read, they are rare & even when they do happen, the women usually have their O date wrong, so the dpo is not accurate.

It would seriously be the best surprise ever! The only reason I think it is AF is because my temp has kind of gone down. Also, not very much BT anymore. I mean I still have some but its not what I would think it would feel like if I were pregnant. They, article/doctors, make it sound like they hurt really bad.

Beaglemom, I'm so excited for you!! I can imagine that TWW is awful. Did you say anything about your fib? Hehe. I think it'll be just fine though, my fingers will be crossed for you!

So, I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, but I can't help it this month at all... I'm 6dpo today and starting at like 4dpo I've been so crampy. I've been having a weird chest pain too, behind my left boob just hurts, more so when I cough. It's really strange, I've never felt that before. I'm trying not to think too much into it, but stay positive at the same time. We kept up with SMEP this cycle except for the extra time after the 3 consecutive days at positive OPK time, so I feel like the chances could be pretty good. : )

Ive also thought I was starting a couple times in the last few days, and then it was just cm. Im testing tomorrow morning, eek!! Ive noticed my breasts are a little tender, which I dont normally notice, but who knows what that means.

allison, so many of us are right around 5dpo - it is going to get exciting here in a week or two! :) We did SMEP too but BD 5 times right before/after O! I feel like I have an awesome chance this month too and I had a dream about naming twins last night! I woke up with a sore throat this morning and a bit of lower back pain...could be the weather though.

misaacs, hoping those symptoms are prego symptoms for you. beaglemom was right, so many woman don't test bfp until after AF was due. Keep up the positive vibes and we will all keep our fx'd that AF stays away.

Jayhawk, good luck!! Fx'd for a bfp for you! :)

Jumped over here to quite the thread! Merrier - I usually O around CD10 and have a similar cycle to Erose...that is until I started taking these meds. I have been taking the trigger to O around CD10 but having a rediculously long LP.

Erose - yay to starting again!

AFM - I had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday morning (which I normally dont get) so assumed AF was here. Flash forward 30 hours and still nothing else. Guess I'll test again tomorrow morning. Appointment with the doc on Monday either way. Hopefully he'll have some answers about why this is happening...

Well AF just showed up :( I did not think it would be here this soon since it is only 12DPO from what I have calculated but here it is on CD34. It is not super heavy like CD1 yet. So I don't know if I should count this or not. Oh well onto IUI I guess. I am going to call and let them know that AF is here.

Well AF just showed up :( I did not think it would be here this soon since it is only 12DPO from what I have calculated but here it is on CD34. It is not super heavy like CD1 yet. So I don't know if I should count this or not. Oh well onto IUI I guess. I am going to call and let them know that AF is here.

Sorry for the early show. It happened to me last month. Crazy thing is if it had been regular, I would not have had all this IUI timing drama.

If it starts getting heavier tonight I would def count as day 1. But if it slacks off then you may need to wait & see how it goes.

Sorry for the early show. It happened to me last month. Crazy thing is if it had been regular, I would not have had all this IUI timing drama.

If it starts getting heavier tonight I would def count as day 1. But if it slacks off then you may need to wait & see how it goes.

I just don't know how to get my cycles in order :dohh: They have always been all over the place. 33 days then 36 days then 34 days. Medication doesn't help either. I will watch it and see. When I wiped earlier today I thought it had like a red tint to it but there was no blood, just the red tint. Went later and same thing. Then around 2 I went again and noticed the brown spotting on my underwear and when I wiped it was there too. I have since went back just to check the flow but the pad I have on has very little on it. But my cramps are pretty bad. TMI I know. So thinking that it will start getting heavier either today or tomorrow.

I am sorry! Hugs girl...hopefully the iui will bring you your bfp soon.

I hope so! :thumbup: I am just going to have to ask more questions this time and request things that I want. If he suggests doing it on day 15 I am not going to do it unless I get the trigger shot and I might suggest waiting seeing how I O later then that. I am bummed but excited to start a new cycle. Hoping this one brings me my :bfp:

My insanity is over. Peak on the monitor today! My opks never did seem pos. Will continue to use today. But if I don't get a pos, then buying the pee sticks next month. I do not like the test strips.

OMG ladies....I got a BFP. It surprised the hell out of me, but with my low-ish progesterone it makes me a little nervous. Guess Im calling the doctor Monday!!!!

My insanity is over. Peak on the monitor today! My opks never did seem pos. Will continue to use today. But if I don't get a pos, then buying the pee sticks next month. I do not like the test strips.

Yay!!! Sounds like your timing was great then!!!

OMG ladies....I got a BFP. It surprised the hell out of me, but with my low-ish progesterone it makes me a little nervous. Guess Im calling the doctor Monday!!!!

Congrats!!! What an awesome way to start February! Hoping this month brings lots of bfps for everyone!

I hope so! :thumbup: I am just going to have to ask more questions this time and request things that I want. If he suggests doing it on day 15 I am not going to do it unless I get the trigger shot and I might suggest waiting seeing how I O later then that. I am bummed but excited to start a new cycle. Hoping this one brings me my :bfp:

Definitely make sure your doctor listens to your concerns. If I followed my doctors advice I would have missed o this month. He told me cd7-12 and I o on cd17 this month! Good luck this cycle and keep us posted!

So excited you got your peak!!! I wonder if you just didn't have enough concentrated for the opks. I think the meter is probably more reliable though.

AWESOME! Told you not to count yourself out so fast.

So excited you got your peak!!! I wonder if you just didn't have enough concentrated for the opks. I think the meter is probably more reliable though.

I am not sure. I think the first peak may be the same as a pos opk. Even the one this morning was not a true, in my opinion, positive. I don't like the strips. Even the control looks faded sometimes. I like the pee sticks...I have been fine with those even the cheap ones.

Now I have to get my husband to back everything up with some BD this weekend.

Yay!! :happydance: glad someone got her BFP! Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->