February Cherubs

It feels like an age away now but it will soon go and you will be wondering where the time went to!
Glad your growth scan went well today, that’s a lovely weight for almost 25 weeks isn’t it :)

I’m ok thanks. Just extremely anxious. Scan in 12 days and I’m convincing myself it’s all going to have gone wrong.
It’s weird. Last time I had a gut feeling from the second test I used that something wasn’t right and that feeling just got louder and louder until I booked the scan to find out.
This time I don’t have that same feeling but I don’t know if it’s because I’m right and everything will be fine, or if it’s because I’m that desperate for it to be ok and maybe I have ignored or pushed away that it won’t be ok.
This happens a lot, knowing stuff before it happens - do you ever get that? You know like when you just somehow know you’re going to bump into someone specific that day then you do, or if you knew what yours or other people’s babies genders were going to be, or when you just know someone isn’t right on meeting them. If only this could be applied to the winning lottery numbers :-k

Hi *waves* :hi:

I don’t think anyone’s started a February group yet so I thought I would :)

We found out we are expecting again a few days ago - I was only 8dpo when we got that first super faint line. Things seem to be progressing well I think, I am really anxious after the mmc we had back in March. Still, hopefully this time will be different!

We already have a big family - all being well this will be our fifth together, my sixth. I also have two step children who live with us! We don’t plan on finding out the sex this time, which I’m sure I will get it in the neck from everyone for \\:D/

Anyway. I’m not too quick when it comes to computery/forumy/internetty things, so I’m not going to add dates to the first page right now. If ever. Maybe. Probably not :wacko:

Anyway, we are due Valentine’s Day <3
Big family here too! This will be our 6th also. We probably will find out the gender only because we have one girl who is almost 9 and I want to prepare if this is another. Either way, there is a lot we got rid of with our past little guy (who is now 3).

@happycupcake
So going by how big babies should be at 25 weeks he is spot on but only on 38th centile.
My last son was on 98th.
Things can change tho and I was told they start really packing it on from 27 28 weeks so my next growth scan should be interesting lol.

Ah hon ure bound to be anxious hon but it's good u feel more positive. I think we all know deep down when something isn't right.
Even tho I was supper anxious in first trimester and esp with all the bleeding i had, it was like deep down something was telling me everything will be ok.
I really believe hand on heart this is ure forever rainbow hon.
Hope ure scan comes around quickly hon.
I still get anxious now and tbh I just can't wait to have him in my arms.
I am enjoying being pregnant now though but I know by 34 35 weeks I'll be wanting him here lol..
The spd is starting to creep in now and I'm peeing about 4 times a night which I know will increase (that's fun LOL)

@Lucy3
Oh hon I haven't been in the June/July testing group for a good few days now and I'm so happy to see you here. What a beautiful BFP.
Huge congratulations hon.
Here's the happy dance :happydance:

@Lucy3 I suffer with severe anxiety anyway but it’s been worse since the mmc in March. I find shopping has been a good distraction but I can’t afford to do that all the time :dohh:
And actually yes the first trimester adds to it too probably because of all the hormone changes. Which my husband is very pleased about lol

@HalfAQuiver congratulations :)
How lovely that you have a big family too. There’s never a dull day is there! My husband would agree with being prepared but I have convinced him we don’t want to find out this time. Are you hoping more for either or do you not mind? We have a fairly even mix here, I don’t have a preference either way although I’m sure the kids might!

@Suggerhoney that's fabulous, I wonder how much he will weigh next time! How big have your other babies been?
Yeah it just gets tiring towards the end doesn’t it. I remember thinking how on earth would I get up to the third floor of our house to go to bed lol
SPD is no fun at all I’m sorry you’re suffering. I had that badly with DD1 and with child 4 and 5 but not as severely. Can you go to physio? Or wear a bump band? Not sure how helpful those are, never tried myself.
I hope that lack of feeling something is wrong and feeling everything is fine is real this time, I don’t think I can cope with another loss. Sounds silly because you have to, if it happened, but I just can’t imagine it. I want the scan to hurry up and get here but at the same time I really don’t want to go. Thank you so much for your kind words, you’re lovely <3
I did smell someone’s BBQ earlier and never has that smell made me want to heave so I’m hoping that’s a good sign!

Yes that's definitely a good sign. Certain smells made me heave in first trimester. Esp if there was anything slightly on the turn in the fridge lol.

Mine and DH kids we have 3.
Our DS was 7lb 11oz
Dd was 5lb 7oz but she was 4 weeks early
And DS 7lb 6oz.
I'm expecting this on to be around 7lb something too. I think anything from 7 to 8lbs but will see how these growth scans go.
They ate not the most accurate tho.
Our ds was 98th centile and they said he wud he over 9lb and he was only 7lb 6.

All they do is measure the tummy. The head and leg and then come up with a weight.

My biggest was 8lb 15. That wast 2nd DS with the ex. But I was over due and 42 weeks.
I new he was gonna be a big one I was absolutely massive with him and so so heavy.

My spd is not bad at all hon. Its only just sort of flaired but very very mild.
I had it bad at this stage with my last 3.
I was put on crutches.
But no its not bad at all.

Probably will get real bad now I've said that hahaha.

Thanks @Suggerhoney ! :happydance:

@HalfAQuiver hi! What’s your due date?

@happycupcake aww anxiety sucks. Mine is way worse atm too. I find I’m pretty good in the mornings but in the evenings I start to go downhill. It’s so bad I haven’t told anyone I’m pregnant- not even my dh yet! Af due tomorrow so plan on mentioning it today lol…it’s like I don’t want to say it out loud yet? Weird I know!

Thanks @Suggerhoney ! :happydance:

@HalfAQuiver hi! What’s your due date?

@happycupcake aww anxiety sucks. Mine is way worse atm too. I find I’m pretty good in the mornings but in the evenings I start to go downhill. It’s so bad I haven’t told anyone I’m pregnant- not even my dh yet! Af due tomorrow so plan on mentioning it today lol…it’s like I don’t want to say it out loud yet? Weird I know!

Haha there's that happy dance hehe love it. Ure welcome hon.

My anxiety was always worse at night too.
I think its because ure not doing anything and u just think about stuff.
Ure tests look amazing hon. Absolutely brilliant progression I really believe this is ure sticky hon. I feel the same about @happycupcake too.

I love it how we've all became like friends. And seeing womon finally get there BFPs.
So weird u had that cupcake dream u were right it was definitely a sign.
I did suspect u was when u said about the vivid dreams and sleep disturbances I was the same.
I didn't have any symptoms this time like sore boobs or neasea which I is why I really thought I was out. But I did have vivid dreams.
Nose bleeds is a symptom too I've had it with all my boys and this one. I new I was having a boy as soon as I got the first nose bleed around 12 ish weeks.

Big family here too! This will be our 6th also. We probably will find out the gender only because we have one girl who is almost 9 and I want to prepare if this is another. Either way, there is a lot we got rid of with our past little guy (who is now 3).

Amazing. Congratulations hon. This is my 6th baby. I've had 7 miscarriages but I have a older 18 year old dd and 15 year old ds from a previous relationship.
And me and my DH have a 10 year old boy' 8 year year gril and a 21 month old boy.
So this is our 4th baby now but my 6th.
Love having a big family.
I was a only child so it's lovely.

Huge congratulations ladies!
My youngest is 6 weeks old I'm already plotting my next, ha! If I am so lucky. it is truly wonderful.

@happycupcake - thank you!!

@Lucy3 -Hey, I’m feeling okay. I am a little worried though. As i have no symptoms at 14dpo. I had a MC 4years ago and this is the first positive test we’ve gotten. Lines have been progressing well on frer. How are things with you?

Thanks @MrsKatie. Aww a 6 week old, how gorgeous :kiss:

@Suggerhoney haha yep my cupcake dream was definitely the sign I was pregnant! Seriously always dream about cakes when I’m pregnant it’s so funny!

@MamaGeWishes can you feel your uterus stretching at all? That’s all I’ve got symptoms wise. Even my sore bbs have almost gone. That’s great your lines are progressing, but totally understandable to be anxious. Will you keep testing for now? Think I will and also keep tempting too

@Lucy3 - i get odd twinges here and there, some dull cramping, I’ll get a sensation in my boob/ nipple area sometimes to where it’s like “hmm what’s that?”- but nothing that’s constant or lasts longer then half hour.

I think I’ll continue to test for now at least until July 7th when I can get in for an ultrasound. I think at least being seen will ease my mind. I’ve started some prenatal gummies just as a precaution as well.

Yay @MamaGeWishes ! Did you due date come up as Feb 21 or 20? So happy to be 4 weeks today :D I also only get little twinges and then when I lie down and focus on what’s going on I can kind of feel things stretching. I’m trying to enjoy not feeling sick, my last two I got pretty sick around 6/7 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->