February Cherubs

Thanks @Suggerhoney ! :happydance:

@HalfAQuiver hi! What’s your due date?

@happycupcake aww anxiety sucks. Mine is way worse atm too. I find I’m pretty good in the mornings but in the evenings I start to go downhill. It’s so bad I haven’t told anyone I’m pregnant- not even my dh yet! Af due tomorrow so plan on mentioning it today lol…it’s like I don’t want to say it out loud yet? Weird I know!

It would have been close to valentine's day but I'm pretty sure I'm having an early miscarriage. :( It's ok though. I'm thankful for all the babies I've already got and I have the sneaking suspicion there will be one more. Congratulations again and enjoy your new van (assuming you'll need one )

Did anyone ever use cb digi and get stuck at 2-3? I got a 1-2 at 9dpo, a 2-3 at 13dpo and now I’m 24dpo and it’s still reading 2-3. This is what happened last time so it’s making me really anxious. I didn’t get a 3+ until 27dpo with that pregnancy. It’s worrying me this is a sign growth is slowing down/failing :(

@happycupcake i haven’t used the week predictor tests before so I’m not sure. How stressful, can you go and get bloods done?

It would have been close to valentine's day but I'm pretty sure I'm having an early miscarriage. :( It's ok though. I'm thankful for all the babies I've already got and I have the sneaking suspicion there will be one more. Congratulations again and enjoy your new van (assuming you'll need one )
I’m so sorry :hugs:

@Lucy3 I could ask but I don’t think they will do it. They’re being unbelievably difficult at the moment. I have my scan next week but I’m really not looking forward to it

Congrats Feb ladies. @happycupcake i actually never got 3+ with my pregnancies, wanted it Shingi bad with number 2 even had terrible HG which you would assume means high hcg but it just stayed 2-3 till I gave up.

@happycupcake they banned digis in the US a few years ago bc theyre so unreliable and caused so much unnecessary worry.

@happycupcake
There's a lovely lady on here who I've been friends with since I was ttc my last son and she has a baby that was born in Feb and she never got a 3+ with him.
I did with this one at 5 weeks exactly but I was put massively forward at my 12 weeks scan so I cud of been more.
I was put forward like 12 days more going by AF and 5 days more going by Ovulation.
My original due dates were 7th October the 30th September then my official due date at my dating 12 weeks Scan was 25th September.

They got rid of the weeks indicator tests in the US because they can be a bit temprimental.
Praying ure scan goes well hon.
U know where I am if I need to chat. Just pm me on messenger hon.

@Lucy3
That's great progression hon.

I am so sorry u think u may be misscarrying and I'm sincerely hoping that isn't the case.

hi ladies, how are you all doing so far?.. Hope all is well.
I for one have been worried sick these last few days. I started spotting yesterday at 14/15 dpo, which was also the day AF was due. Went in for HCG beta also because of the spotting. It was 47.6. That seems so low! And now I'm driving myself mad because I read that it should be between 50-100 for 4weeks. trying to stay positive tho.

Isn’t it strange how some women just don’t see the digis go up. I have with DD2 & DS3 (they didn’t exist with my first and I didn’t test obsessively with DS2 and with DD it read 3+ straight away). I just worry because this is what happened last time. Although this time my tests progressed beautifully up till three ish days ago. It’s not the hook effect as I already tried diluting samples.

I hope everyone’s well anyway :)

hi ladies, how are you all doing so far?.. Hope all is well.
I for one have been worried sick these last few days. I started spotting yesterday at 14/15 dpo, which was also the day AF was due. Went in for HCG beta also because of the spotting. It was 47.6. That seems so low! And now I'm driving myself mad because I read that it should be between 50-100 for 4weeks. trying to stay positive tho.

Hope everything turns out OK and ure next numbers double. Maybe u Ovulated a little later than u first thought and ure a little bit earlier which wud make the numbers right.
As for spotting try not to worry (easier said than done I know)
I Had spotting on and off from 14dpo untill 9 weeks and I also had 2 bleeds at 6 and 14+5 weeks.
I have a cervical erosion which is what caused it.
Good luck hon.

Early pregnancy is so hard and such a worrying time. I've had several loses so I was a nervous wreck during the whole first trimester and then the bleed at almost 15 weeks made me worry like crazy again. I started relaxing when I hit 24 weeks but even now at almost 26 weeks I still get a bit anxious.

Isn’t it strange how some women just don’t see the digis go up. I have with DD2 & DS3 (they didn’t exist with my first and I didn’t test obsessively with DS2 and with DD it read 3+ straight away). I just worry because this is what happened last time. Although this time my tests progressed beautifully up till three ish days ago. It’s not the hook effect as I already tried diluting samples.

I hope everyone’s well anyway :)

With this pregnancy I found my tests stalled for about 4 days they just kind of matched.. I worried about it because with my last pregnancy I had the line stealer at around 4 and a half weeks but with this pregnancy it was 5 weeks.

I also had the hook effect happen at 6 weeks with DS but with this pregnancy it didn't happen untill 8+4 weeks and that worried me too.
U may be a bit earlier than u think hon. Like even by just a few days wud do it.
I really hope everything will be ok.
I can understand ure worry.
Ure tests have progressed so well this time tho hon compared to last time. That has to be a good sign xx

@MamaGeWishes i had spotting just as my period was due with my first. It’s scary! Have they said your beta number is low? Hope the next one is nice and high, are you going back 2 days later?

@MamaGeWishes i had spotting just as my period was due with my first. It’s scary! Have they said your beta number is low? Hope the next one is nice and high, are you going back 2 days later?

When she gave me the number she said “it’s fairly low, but can be normal in early pregnancy” I went for the first beta Monday having another later today! The waiting is killing me

Do they call you the same day with results? So stressful waiting to know! Make sure you update here as soon as you can x

<3
Do they call you the same day with results? So stressful waiting to know! Make sure you update here as soon as you can x

My doctor said she'd call with her findings to explain, but we have an app that will show us our results as soon as they have resulted. I think I got them back in about 3hours on Monday so hoping for the same today. I will update you ladies as soon as I have news <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->