February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

I'm so annoyed with are playroom its freezing out there and the dang heater been going for hours and still to cold for Karissa. Gonna check back there in a few for her :) P.S a playroom is a LIFE SAVER when you all get your bundles/or relatives great place and good times!

Tomorow will be my first day to actually use my cbfm, CD6 right?

Happy new year everyone!
Pinkee woo that's great,yeah cycle day 6 that's right,bet you cant wait to start using it! Let us know how you get on with it and when you get your first peak :)

I'm back to high on the monitor now so will BD later then into the two week wait,anyone else in the 2ww with me?
I've got my fingers crossed for you Duffy,and hope you get a sticky bean soon! Are you going to be using your monitor?
How is everyone else?
Xx

Hi Pog, did you stop bleeding? That's strange that you would start bleeding... I didn't my first peak until CD18, but sometimes depending on your cycle some don't get a peak the first month using the monitor. Keep testing though, the monitor has to get to know your cycle.

Sorry about the late reply. I did stop bleeding the next day. I also got a high readig the following day on cd15. We have bd every day since... Lol... And I got my peak reading today!!! (cd19) Wahoooooooooo! We also used pressed! I'm feeling like we really gave it our best shot! It is so awesome to hear the encouragement from these posts... Keeps me positive!

Happy New Year Ladies! Look at the bright side... There is an 80% chance we will conceive in the year 2011 :)

Pogvol22, Your chance of concieving sound excellent to me and I'm excited for your outcome :)

Yeap we all might have 2011 babies :) lol................ and Happy new years eve everyone, does anyone have special plans? I'm staying in with my family spent the day and evening with my daughter and boyfriend. I'm not really into the partying thing anymore never was even in my teens lol.

Tomorow will be my first day to actually use my cbfm, CD6 right?

You set it the first day of your period/red blood with the M button, then the first month it will have you start testing the 6 and the following month the 8 day of your cycle :) Lots of lucky bubbles hon they are very accurate but as a side you could do ovulation sticks along side it to double check I was recommend to that also. Pregnancy test.com has dollar ovulation sticks too :)

I'm doing the ovulation sticks bc no funds for the cbfm sticks this month but next month I'll be switching to them if I don't fall pregnant.

Its 2011 WOOT how did everyone nights go? Mine was so dull *laughter* we didn't do anything. :sleep:

Thanks Duffy! :)

Are night was pretty low key as well! I just love the feeling of a new year!

I'm so happy I started my period through the night/this morning a few days earlier then I expected. I know sometimes when you have miscarriages it can mess up your cycle so I feel blessed mine is not affected. Now its count down to baby dance nights LOL.

i'm so happy i started my period through the night/this morning a few days earlier then i expected. I know sometimes when you have miscarriages it can mess up your cycle so i feel blessed mine is not affected. Now its count down to baby dance nights lol.

yeah!!!!!!

This period is a bad one very crampy and heavy flow I can't wait for it to be over ): and start making a babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hoping for a GIRL lol as I wouldn't know what to do with a boy :)

Baby girl had a doc appt gotta run and get things ready for her.

Dunno what's going on again now girls,5 DPO and I'm spotting, got brown discharge, tmi! 11 days until AF is due so bit confused. I normally get spotting about 5 days before AF but not this early, and it's heavier than it normally is before AF. Anyone got any ideas? May have to book a doctors appointment :(

Princess, can you book a appt with your doctor? How are you feeling princess? I know it must be difficult and even confusing to experience something like that and I hope things aline for you/period. Big hugs. Have you tried doing some research on the net? Its amazing what you can find when I miscarried I found out all kinds of things about it/helping it/so on.

Well Karissa appt went good she had FOUR SHOTS and held her breath for a long time (her daddy took her/gave him a fright) and they told him her carseat is too small/by her weight and we needed another carseat. Thankfully we have a big girl carseat stored in the garage :)

My flow is still going strong but I'm so happy my period started I was really worried it may be longer delayed from a second miscarriage. Nothing more to report on that end, oh is coming home soon gonna get busy with last minute night chores, have a good evening ladies.

Good morning everyone my flow is a slowen *laughter* its getting closer to trying I wonder if my ovulation changed, read a thread in the miscarriage section where one lady ove three days earlier then expected so I need to keep a good eye on it :) Tired this morning and had some unexpected SHITTY knews if you have a miscarriage and go to the ER in my town you get almost a two thousand dollar bill!!!!! Signing up for charity and praying they write it off :)

Have a good day and cheers to healthy egg and sperms ladies :) LOL.

I have got an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, but I am expecting them to tell me to wait til march when I have my gynae appointment. I had no sleep last night worrying about the irregular bleeding and how that will affect TTC and I was so tired at work today. Just hope the doctor doesn't fob me off tomorrow because clearly bleeding two weeks before AF is due is not normal and will not help me get pregnant. I feel pretty crappy and just don't know what my body is doing anymore :(

Duffy hope you don't have to pay that bill! And fingers crossed you can start trying soon and ovulate as normal xx

Hey Princess, one thing I have learned with doctors you have to sort of be pushy and very upfront what you want them to do! Because here in my town they brush stuff off and especially if you have no insurance your like the bottom of the food chain, a utter piss off but its taught me to be very forward. Just be firm in what you are there for and stick to it girl (hugs) I did do a short glance on the net and did find that spoting or bleeding inbetween periods is not normal and one thing they mentioned a hormonal inbalance/but there was also many other reasons, also don't be afraid to research and write a list of questions based on it, this is there job the are trained and paid very good to help you :) Let me know how your appt goes if your open to sharing.

I am applying for another charity program that will most likey wipe the debt a hundred percent away so I'm feeling better since writing that. I thought my period was slowing but it turned into a massicure through out the day and I passed a large clot/very much like the ones when I miscarried/although nope not pregnant/just figured some left over stuff in my uturs. Feeling much better now.

Keep me updated princess and praying for a good out come.

I have got an appointment with my doctor tomorrow, but I am expecting them to tell me to wait til march when I have my gynae appointment. I had no sleep last night worrying about the irregular bleeding and how that will affect TTC and I was so tired at work today. Just hope the doctor doesn't fob me off tomorrow because clearly bleeding two weeks before AF is due is not normal and will not help me get pregnant. I feel pretty crappy and just don't know what my body is doing anymore :(

Duffy hope you don't have to pay that bill! And fingers crossed you can start trying soon and ovulate as normal xx

Princess,

I had the very same problem with my cycles. My gyno wrote it off as no big deal, found 3 cysts, and made me go back on the pill for 3 months. She thought it was just a hormonal imbalance. I really do feel for you And would be interested in seeing what they say as Im scared it will happen again. I am now on my second cycle ttc since off the pill. Keep your head up. It really does make me feel better having you ladies to talk to!
Y

Ok doctor's verdict......

Irregular bleeding on the odd cycle is perfectly normal, everyone gets it. The endometriosis and adhesions you had can cause your tubes to be blocked but come back after you've been TTC for 12 months, thank you very much......

That all they said? Hum........... how you feeling about that princess? FYI I'm taking fertilaid and alot of the reviews where from women who had sketchy bleeding before period or not a regular period and it normized there periods. I can only really say hon do research on the net lots of it and its amazing what you will find out :) and even products over the counter that can help.

Yawn I'm too tired today dang period and I have to do food shopping today for Karissa so I need modivation to get in the shower and get dressed.

5 dpo......I kinda have a feeling this month is a no go....I just don't feel pregnant. There is always next month...lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->