February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

Thanks Princess on the welcome! I have been trying to conceive for 9 months and go back to the doctor in march as well! I'm hoping it won't be needed! I have the exact opposite problem.. My cycles got up to 40 days. I did 2 months of hormone therapy which apparently worked bc I had a 28 day cycle last month but still bfn. I understand the whole pain thing! I had cysts and it was awful, I just wanted the pain to go away! Hopefully you will get your cycles figured out soon! I am finding some comfort in knowing that even if we don't get the bfp, march isn't too far away now!

Good luck with your wedding stuff! How exciting!

Hi everyone! Your posts have been encouraging! I hope it is ok if I join you.... I am on cycle 2 with cbfm. We have been ttc for about 9 months for baby number 2. I have a 2 year old that took about 9 months to conceive....very hopeful this month!!! Hoping for everyone to have a good month!

Hi welcome to the group :hugs: I'll add you to the member list, how is your cbfm working baby dust. :happydance:

Hi All i hope nobody minds me jumping in here.

Well..what can i say i lost my baby almost 5 weeks. It was my second pregnancy i already have an amazing 2 and half year old little boy which i really think if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have been able to deal with what happened. We are being positive about it all and are ready to try again. I miscarried on 13th November and i got my first period 29 days later on 11th december. My question is has anyone used their clear blue fertility monitor after a miscarraige and be given a high fertility reading on the 7th day which would be the second day its asked me to poas!it took us til the 4th cycle using it to fall pregnant Ive never got a high so early! My husband is military and is away right now but fingers crossed will be home tomorrow. Im wondering if this has something to do with being extra fertile after a loss???? Anyone? Would love to hear if anyone has experienced the same thing!

Welcome to the group I'll be adding you to the member list also :) I'm sorry for your loss (I had two miscarriage one five weeks and two day/second 6 weeks and four days) I have not used my cbfm yet I need to order sticks on monday and but that a very good questions I'll be able to answer when my witch starts. Well after my first miscarriage we waited for one normal period/then tried and bam got it on the first try so for me I say yeap. Baby dust.

Hi to both the newbies, you are both very welcome here :)

Britchick I have not been in your position, but I have read lots online and come across things that say when you miscarry that the hormones can take a while to leave your system, so maybe that could be giving you misreadings on the CBFM? Maybe some of the other girlies may be able to correct that if I am wrong though.

Well I was waiting for AF on Monday but she's turned up already, and is worse than ever, so painful this month, and my cycles seem to be getting shorter, down to about 23 days now which can't be great news for me...I am seeing the consultant in March but I am thinking a trip to the doctors sooner might be needed. I have been prescribed some medication but havn't taken it as I thought it may mess up TTC, but now I'm not sure if it would help with my cycles and I may be doing more harm not taking it, so I am very confused and may need some advice from my GP about that. I am feeling ok, have got used to the BFN, it's only been 5 cycles but feels like a lifetime. This month I am struggling more with the pain rather than the emotions of not being pregnant this month. It's making me worry being my cycles are so messed up I feel like that's why i'm not pregnant. Just keep reminding myself it's not my fault and other people with no problems still can take months to conceive.

Hows the weather for everyone? Lots of snow here and I am hoping that OH doesn't get stuck at work because I really need a cuddle, not for him to be stranded there :(
I am also trying to work out how we can get married on a low budget (non existant budget to be honest) because we're both keen to get married and it would be good to have something to plan to keep my mind busy.
Any ideas?
xx

Hi there, thank you for your reply! And im sorry to hear its been tough for trying to conceive for you. i know exactly where your coming from about the pain at not being pregnant each month and im sure every other woman can also relate! I hope it all works out for you in the end. Stay positive!!!

I have no idea whats going on with the cbfm, but as me cycles prettymuch turn back to normal only being 4 days longer than normal for the first period after the miscarraige (this period) im pretty sure im back to normal. Also a week after the miscarraige my levels were down to 6.86 i think or 8.86 so im pretty sure its all gone as when the first took my blood at the beginning of miscarraige it was 14hcg levels and by the following monday it was down to that 8 then i had more down a week later and i think it was down to oh geez i dont even remember but it was almost really low maybe 2's or 3's. Its almost like my brain wants to forget all that sad part of it. So again thank you for you response. good luck to you i will be looking out for your progress!

Hi All i hope nobody minds me jumping in here.

Well..what can i say i lost my baby almost 5 weeks. It was my second pregnancy i already have an amazing 2 and half year old little boy which i really think if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have been able to deal with what happened. We are being positive about it all and are ready to try again. I miscarried on 13th November and i got my first period 29 days later on 11th december. My question is has anyone used their clear blue fertility monitor after a miscarraige and be given a high fertility reading on the 7th day which would be the second day its asked me to poas!it took us til the 4th cycle using it to fall pregnant Ive never got a high so early! My husband is military and is away right now but fingers crossed will be home tomorrow. Im wondering if this has something to do with being extra fertile after a loss???? Anyone? Would love to hear if anyone has experienced the same thing!

Welcome to the group I'll be adding you to the member list also :) I'm sorry for your loss (I had two miscarriage one five weeks and two day/second 6 weeks and four days) I have not used my cbfm yet I need to order sticks on monday and but that a very good questions I'll be able to answer when my witch starts. Well after my first miscarriage we waited for one normal period/then tried and bam got it on the first try so for me I say yeap. Baby dust.

Hey there!! Thank you for your reply! Sounds good then! Sorry for your losses also. The cbfm is awesome! I wouldnt be able to go back to that guessing when the best time to try is!

I'm so excited ladies, I received my first Peak this morning on the CBFM :). Yesterday I tested positive on my OPK, and then this morning a Peak.

I'm hoping we DTD enough to catch the eggie...

CD8 H BD
CD9 H /
CD10 H BD
CD11 H /
CD12 H BD
CD13 H BD
CD14 H /
CD15 H BD
CD16 H / Positive OPK
CD17 P BD morning BD

I plan to DTD again with DH tomorrow, what do you ladies think?

Thanks!

I'm so excited ladies, I received my first Peak this morning on the CBFM :). Yesterday I tested positive on my OPK, and then this morning a Peak.

CD8 H BD
CD9 H /
CD10 H BD
CD11 H /
CD12 H BD
CD13 H BD
CD14 H /
CD15 H BD
CD16 H / Positive OPK
CD17 P BD morning BD

Thanks!

I would BD on both your peak days. So if today was your first peak, then also BD tomorrow too. My husband and I BD'd on my first peak and then the morning of my last high day and that was the month that I got my BFP. Baby Dust!

Hi everyone! Your posts have been encouraging! I hope it is ok if I join you.... I am on cycle 2 with cbfm. We have been ttc for about 9 months for baby number 2. I have a 2 year old that took about 9 months to conceive....very hopeful this month!!! Hoping for everyone to have a good month!

Hi welcome to the group :hugs: I'll add you to the member list, how is your cbfm working baby dust. :happydance:

Thanks for the add! I am still trying to figure all fo this out. How do you add friends on this? LOL

My cbfm worked well the first month. i was suprised to get a peak! Wasnt lucky enough for a bfp but am hopeful again this month! Baby dust!:thumbup:

CD8 H BD
CD9 H /
CD10 H BD
CD11 H /
CD12 H BD
CD13 H BD
CD14 H /
CD15 H BD
CD16 H / Positive OPK
CD17 P BD morning BD

Thanks!

Looks good! Keep On :happydance:

Welcome to the group Pog, how long have you been TTC? Is this your second month using the CBFM?

Yeap I would bed on both peak days and just as a precaution one day after :) that worked for us both time and we got pregnant/just didn't stay around lol.

I'm wondering when my period is going to start feeling the need to try but I can't get into the doct til the end of Jan because I'm so afraid if I do it now I'll get pregnant and miscarry and I really want to know what is going on with my body medically.

I need to order my cbfm sticks to boy is sure does take the pain out of guessing too LOL. Gotta run have a good day everyone.

Welcome to the group Pog, how long have you been TTC? Is this your second month using the CBFM?

We've been ttc for about 9 months. This is my second month using the CBFM. Im hoping good news for everybody!!!

Hey ladies how is everyone doing with TTC? Any holiday plans?

All is good here a sugar cookie bake feast LOL, off to rest my feet for a bit.

Day 10 and still low....boo! Last month I had a high by day 10...oh well! Looking foward to the holidays which is good since I won't have too much time to stress about it!

Don't worry you will get that peak, I didn't get mine until cd 19 :) on the monitor.

Mind if I join you?
This will be my first month using the cbfm, and I had two questions.
A. What time during the day fo you test normally?
B. Is first spotting considered cd1 or should I wait for more commitment from AF?

Hi Pinkee-

- test first thing in the morning
-Count first day of full flow AF cd1, spotting isn't considered day 1.

Good luck, I'm on my first cycle of using CBFM. This month I received lots of highs and my first peak at CD18 and I'm also using an OPK that tested + 1 day before I got my peak on the CBFM...so pretty accurate.

Hey girlies,hi pinkee welcome to our lovely little group :)

Dunno what to make of AF this month....very light midday Sunday (so didn't start the monitor until Monday,not sure if that's right or not)
Heavy on Monday as I would expect (normally two very heavy days each cycle) but on Tuesday AF practically disappeared and has been very light since,only when I wipe,sorry tmi!and now it's sort of brown like old blood but more like discharge than AF!I don't know what's going on,I've had all the normal AF cramps and actually bad cramps,and been feeling sick :(

hey could you all help me out. I am pretty sure that ovulation occurs on the 2nd peak day the clearblue fertility monitor gives you (please correct me if i am wrong) Im uploading a pic of this months cycle with montior, when do you all think i ovulated i had cramping on both cd 12 and 13 i always have been able to feel this. trying to concieve after miscarraige on 13th november and first period which began on 11th december. I have experiened a very large amount of cervical mucus at times, sorry if tmi.

Attachments

• DSC_0273.jpg
    DSC_0273.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g