February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

Britchick I'm not really sure if it's on the first or second peak but the increase in cm is due to ovulation I think. Im not sure how to read the lines on the rest as I don't normally pay much attention to mine really I just read what the monitor says

I gave in and took a hpt due to my period being abnormal but it was a Bfn as predicted! I think my enometriosis is just messing my cycles right up at the moment.

Have a great Xmas everyone,enjoy yourselves :)

Xx

Britchick I'm not really sure if it's on the first or second peak but the increase in cm is due to ovulation I think. Im not sure how to read the lines on the rest as I don't normally pay much attention to mine really I just read what the monitor says

I gave in and took a hpt due to my period being abnormal but it was a Bfn as predicted! I think my enometriosis is just messing my cycles right up at the moment.

Have a great Xmas everyone,enjoy yourselves :)

Xx

Hey thanks for the reply! Yeh im not really sure this month its a little odd. The cm has been weird too i guess i just have to wait and see! thanks again and merry christmas to you and everyone also! Hoping for your, mine and everyone elses trying here a BFP!!!

How is everyone doing? Did you enjoy your holidays?

We not baby making yet got an appt in Jan so it be in march when we start trying again as long as I get the green light :) Hoping for a sticky baby was a little sad over christmas thinking I would have been pregnant and now I'm not ): But Karissa lite up my whole world that day my little darling.

My day was ok thanks.apart from oh having to go to work yesterday.also I had tummy ache and was sick yesterday so think I have a bug,maybe that's what made my period strange this month
Starting testing on the monitor yesterday it was low,today is cycle day 7 and it's gone to high already!what's going on!!I know the first month it's supposed to be getting used to you,but I'm on my 3rd cycle with it now so I am confused.the other two months I've had 3 lows before getting a high

CD 14 and still low. Looks like back to long cycles for me. I just pray I get a peak at all at this point!

CD1 for me as of yesterday, (merry christmas) so now I'm officially starting the cbfm :)

Hey ladies, sounds like your all doing good (princess I'm not sure on your pattern just keep going with it hun if your doctor knows about cbfm maybe he would know.

I'm totally bummed over not ttc right now I feel like I should but I have to wait for that dang appt. I'm wipped out from cleaning a organizing alllllll day long the after mass of Christmas lol.

Hang in there Duffy, better to wait and see how the Dr. appt goes.... It will be here before you know it. Maybe if you are bored you can swing by my house and help organize the aftermath of Xmas lol.

So my AF is due this week on Thursday, in my mind I keep thinking no way but I hope I'm wrong... I feel like I have a good chance since we DTD on both Peaks and every other before....just not the day after as I needed a break lol.

Is anyone else due this week for AF?

Fx :dust:

Lucy girl :) Thanks hon

Me and oh made a decison today and it may or may not bring on more sadness over are second TTC Journey. Because I carried Karissa I know I can carry another baby again and we decided to go forward with TTC when I start my period/get off of it. And I'm still going to the doc appt which if I get pregnant next month will be around that time/where they can give me shots/pills to help.

Also I found this wonderful site awhile ago before I found out I was pregnant in november and bought $1 pregnancy test and ovulation test sticks/bc it came in a package anyway I found a product on there that may help me find some answers. pregnancy test.com (in case anyone wants to check it out)

FemaleCheck Hormone Test Kit
by BodyBalance (1 unit)
Measure your estrogen, progesterone and testosterone levels

FemaleCheck is the home screening kit that allows women to effortlessly test for - and measure - the levels of three critical hormones, estradiol (estrogen), progesterone, and testosterone. Each of these key hormones plays a fundamental role in reproductive wellness, menstrual cycle balance, and female fertility, as well as in a woman's general health and fitness. For women who are trying to conceive a baby, estrogen and progesterone are particularly vital to monthly cycle balance, regular ovulation, and overall fertility wellness.

Tests 3 Key Hormones
Accurate and Easy Saliva Testing
First Alert for Fertility

We are going to purchuse this the first week of Jan and do first class shipping :) and it should help provide some much needed answers to me before my doctor appt. Also I'll be ordering my cbfm sticks the second week of jan for the following month :) I'm also taking prenatels and and cutting out smoking and caffiene so here my test compared to last month and hopefully we will get are sticky baby :)

P.S we are keeping this to ourselves and I'm not telling my mom or family and neither is chase, as a precaution because are chance of miscarrying again is very high. I think the hardest thing about telling family memebers we where pregnant was telling them a few weeks later I miscarried, we making this a private event. The er does NOTHING for you except tell your miscarrying so no need to worry about anymore visits to the ER and just deal with it in the privacy of are home/together. Dang it for 2011 my goal is to have a sucessful pregnancy and we also decided to not tell my mom until three months in the pregnancy and not tell family members until 7 months into the pregnancy :)

Hey Duffy,that's a very brave decision,I've got my fingers crossed for you!!let me know how that hormone testing kit works.

I'm on cycle day ten and got a peak on the Cbfm this morning,very dark line and the estrogen one was a lot fainter than it was yesterday. Only pain is oh is working lates and I'm on earlies so hope I'm not too tired to BD when he gets home tonight!!! Still confused is ovulation on the second peak? We did the deed Saturday,Monday and will hopefully today and tomorrow to make sure we get some swimmers in there to meet the egg,lol,let's hope they catch it this month

Xx

Princess, I always thought ovu was between peak day 1 and 2 in the 24 hour area but I'm not a hundred precent sure. I always bed both and a day or so after just in case, can you take a nap before your oh gets home that may help?

I've always thought of the three days following peak day 1 as the window of opportunity :)
Good Luck to you!

Thanks, it's annoying me and my OH being on different shifts! He'll be pounced on when he gets home, the poor thing, but i'm pretty sure he won't mind! he he.
I think you're probably right about the 3 days being the window of opportunity. I am a bit confused because I tend to get spotting about 5 days before AF is due, does this mean I would have a shout luteal phase? or does spotting not count?

Hi ladies!
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. :( Duffy I understand how you've come to the decision to wait to tell everyone. That sounds like a smart idea incase of another loss. I have been SO exhausted and the nausea isn't much fun either. I'm hoping that my energy comes back soon. I just look at all the Christmas presents that need to be put away, and I'm too tired to do it. :( Welcome to all the newbies and baby dust to you all! I have my dr. appt. at the beginning of January and hopefully by then I'll have my energy back! :)

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc2447.aspx

Good luck Duffy! It is always so hard and emotional to make such big decisions.

I also have a question... I got my first high reading on cd 15 and also started bleeding. It is now cd 17 and still getting a high reading but no peak. Any suggestions?

Hi Pog, did you stop bleeding? That's strange that you would start bleeding... I didn't my first peak until CD18, but sometimes depending on your cycle some don't get a peak the first month using the monitor. Keep testing though, the monitor has to get to know your cycle.

Thanks ladies :) I caculated around the 4 or 5 of Jan my period should start, taking prenatels and going to order vit b 6 next tue :)

Ahhhhhhhh I'm so tired this morning my daughter woke up at the crack of dawn LOL.

Well it's the second peak day today and OH is working til 10pm and i'm up early in the morning again. He thought i'd be asleep and snoring zzzzz when he got home last night, but i'd lit candles, put some music on and found my sexiest underwear to made the BD as special as possible rather than just about making babies, and it was lovely! :)
Now I just need ideas of what to do tonight......Need to BD tonight and tomorrow to be on the safe side I think.
xx

Princess, it sounds like you had a magical time with lots of snazzy funness added to it, you go girl (baby dust) I found a sex kit online I would like to order its body oils and other *blush* stuff because sometimes my oh has trouble finishing by the end :)

Oh yea I mad my fertility appt for Jan 26 which is great because if I get pregnant the first try I'll be so around then/and hopefully he be able to give me the shots right off the bat :) I'm super excited although I don't think he will agree with us trying so soon but whatever its our decison.

NOW START PERIOD :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->