February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

Hope you get to feeling better soon Duffy.

Well, af got me this evening. We're actually not using the cbfm this cycle as we're doing our 4th iui with fertility meds.

:dust: to everyone!

I am so so sorry for your loss Duffy. I haven't been on for a while so have only just this second seen your sad news. :hugs:

Greeneyes dam AF!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs sorry sweetie.

Sarahjane, how is your pregnancy coming along hon? and how are YOU doing?

Its snowing cat and dogs outside I'm hoping oh gets off early and Karissa is napping so I can steal some computer time. I'm doing good mostly tired my brothers wife had her baby yesterday I'm grumpy over not being able to go see her sniffles/colds/pissed off nurse me getting booted out LOL.

Me and Karissa are still sick and now grandma sick too so its making its rounds in the house! WARNING if your kid sick don't bring them to the HOUSE lol grrrrrrrrrrrrrr we have literally been sick for months from the SAME family members everytime we go around them.

Emotionally I'm in a good place I have stopped bleeding and I'm looking forward to getting some testing done to bring up my prot.... levels to carry a pregnancy full term. I still never imagined this would happen to me but maybe other women can learn from my experience. And those just hold your bellys close and be thankful for the growing healthy bud inside :)

Off to surf the net. Then nappy time for mama.

Hi girlies, not beenon for a while. Hope you are all doing well.

Duffy glad to hear you are doing ok, keep smiling :)

SarahJane and Jamesmom how are you both, hope you and your bumps are both doing well.

I am on cycle day 19, still feeling quite chilled, we didn't get much chance to BD this month due to working different shifts. We only did the BD on the first high and first peak so I'm not sure that would be enough but I am feeling ok.

Question: On the monitor is ovulation the first peak or second peak? Am trying to work out how many days PO I am. I did as you guys suggested and put a used stick in after the first peak so as not to waste the sticks so thanks for the tip.

Baby dust to all still trying this month, hope we get some Xmas BFPs!!

xx

Hi lovelies,

I am doing really well. In fact too well for my liking. At 6 weeks I have no symptoms at all which makes me a little nervous. I have minor soreness in bbs and very very occasional nausea or heartburn but nothing like what I expected. I am hoping that I am just one of those lucky girls that is going to sail through pregnancy rather than there being a problem with bubba.

I am so pleased you are feeling ok Duffy. It is great that you are getting the tests you need. I know how much you want a sister or brother for Karissa so I am preying for you that it gets sorted for you :hugs:

Princess - In answer to the peak question, most people on here would say to work from 2nd peak but I would tend to disagree as I am convinced I ovulated on the morning of the 1st peak when I conceived this one. The reason I think that is that I got a pretty decent BFP at 8DPO if it was 2nd peak so more realistically I think I was 9 DPO at the time. I have always suspected I ov on 1st peak.

Jamesmom - a big huge congrats and welcome to 1st Tri :happydance:

Lucy-girl I am nearly 35 so don't worry about age too much. It did seem to take ages all together but I did get pregnant on 4th month of using the CBFM. Make sure your OH is taking vitamins too - my DH started them just over 3 months before we got pregnant(he also cut down on the wine), I don't think that was a coincidence as it takes 3 months for sperm to be formed.

Good luck everyone and don't forget, no symptoms doesn't mean you aren't pregnant!

Does anyone have a picture of what the CBFM sticks look like (lines on the stick) when you have a Peak positive O? Is it both lines are blue or just one line on the right or the left? Just curious...

Thanks!

Lucy_girl - Here's my peak stick from last cycle. The light line is the estrogen and the dark is the lh line.

Attachments

• November.11 003.jpg
    November.11 003.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
  • November.10 002.jpg
    November.10 002.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 6
I don't pay attention to the stick line just what the monitor says so I couldn't tell you :)

For the record I got on here yesterday and wrote a long out POSITIVE post for me lol and I lost net connection so I'm now just coming back lol.

I'm done bleeding fed up cuz I want to bed but know if I do I'll miscarry again until I get some medical help. BLAH hum bug lol. ON another note how everyone holiday planning going? To those who celebrate Christmas? Done shopping? We only bought for are daughter and we are soooooooooooooooo done I think we went a tad over the top. Christmas breakfast of eggs and bacon waffles/or french toast then pressie opening time :) and a lovely ham dinner later in the evening. My daughter is STILL sick we brought her to the doc today and she has a "cold/mild throat inflame/sore throat" he told us to give her cold drinks to help the swellen in her throat/gave her cold sunny d and she about chocked sniffles it was such a shock.

So if I'm not on much this week its cause I'm cuddling my daughter and and myself since I'm still sick lol. AT night we "oh" been playing xbox hooked on black ops and I must say ladies MOI kicked the guys @ss last night I WON in the everyone against everyone match WHOOP yay women and give beat downs on xbox games too hahaha. Gotttaaa run making hot apple cider.

Well girls AF is due next Monday or Tuesday but I reckon I know I'm out this month as I am getting the spotting as usual that has happened the last few months and that seems to be a sure sign that AF is on the way is the last 3 months are anything to go by.think I knew this month wouldn't be my lucky month :(
Xx

Sorry Princess, hopefully your BFP is right around the corner. How long have you been ttc w/ CBFM? are you using anything else? This is my first cycle using CBFM and PreSeed too...I figured why not at this point lots of good reviews.

Today I am on CD13 on my CBFM, been testing High since CD6 so hoping for a Peak in the next day or so. I'm also using some OPK's along with my CBFM to double check things :). I feel the CM beginning to change the last few days more fluid, kinda cloudy TMI hoping for some EWCM soon.

How is everyone else doing? Any Peaks? Any changes in CM? Are you ready for O yet?

Princess hugs dang AF!

Lucy girl, I'm doing good but not using the monitor at the moment I getting some testing done next month after paying extra bills this month to do it with. I heard the shots are really expensive so I'm hoping I get the medical loan :) to help. Mostly bummed about not trying just taking prenatels.

Gotta run baby girl just thew her eggs on the floor ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man!

Weird question for you, does anyone know what level estrogen should be at about 6 days before AF, would it be high or low, and is it high or low during early pregnancy?
I just did a CBFM test stick out of curiosity and the estrogen line was really dark, but the other line was not there.
I am just curious.....

xx

I have no idea hon but I hope you find a answer.

I have a question too lol, does anyone play call of duty black ops? I'm playing nightly with my boyfriend and his guy pals and they wanted more women to play *laughter* no flirting just to balance the female power/male power heehee. Let me know or know of anyone who can play (might have to be are time zone too)

Hi ladies!

Hope all is well for you! I'm feeling good. I've had some soreness in my breasts and also I've been VERY tired! I can't take my allergy pill until week 12, so I can't breathe very well at night, but that's just temporary. I have a Dr.'s appt. on January 3 and I can't wait! Baby dust to you all!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttc2447.aspx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev227pr___.png

I am waiting for AF to rear her ugly head on Monday and I'm getting tummy ache now so definitely know she's on her way! :( to make it worse think I have a tummy bug so I've not been feeling too great anyway so AF cramps just make that worse.

Xx

@Green Eyes - sorry I forgot to thank you for posting the pick of the Peak stick for me :). Did you get your first peak at CD16? I'm on a 28 day cycle, my monitor says CD 15 H maybe I will get a peak tomorrow :)

Fairy dust to all!!

This bites I know I'm OVU right now cuz I have major cm/proven with cbfm *signs* and we cannot even bed because I have to see the fertility doctor next month.

*sulking*

Hi everyone! Your posts have been encouraging! I hope it is ok if I join you.... I am on cycle 2 with cbfm. We have been ttc for about 9 months for baby number 2. I have a 2 year old that took about 9 months to conceive....very hopeful this month!!! Hoping for everyone to have a good month!

Hi All i hope nobody minds me jumping in here.

Well..what can i say i lost my baby almost 5 weeks. It was my second pregnancy i already have an amazing 2 and half year old little boy which i really think if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have been able to deal with what happened. We are being positive about it all and are ready to try again. I miscarried on 13th November and i got my first period 29 days later on 11th december. My question is has anyone used their clear blue fertility monitor after a miscarraige and be given a high fertility reading on the 7th day which would be the second day its asked me to poas!it took us til the 4th cycle using it to fall pregnant Ive never got a high so early! My husband is military and is away right now but fingers crossed will be home tomorrow. Im wondering if this has something to do with being extra fertile after a loss???? Anyone? Would love to hear if anyone has experienced the same thing!

Hi to both the newbies, you are both very welcome here :)

Britchick I have not been in your position, but I have read lots online and come across things that say when you miscarry that the hormones can take a while to leave your system, so maybe that could be giving you misreadings on the CBFM? Maybe some of the other girlies may be able to correct that if I am wrong though.

Well I was waiting for AF on Monday but she's turned up already, and is worse than ever, so painful this month, and my cycles seem to be getting shorter, down to about 23 days now which can't be great news for me...I am seeing the consultant in March but I am thinking a trip to the doctors sooner might be needed. I have been prescribed some medication but havn't taken it as I thought it may mess up TTC, but now I'm not sure if it would help with my cycles and I may be doing more harm not taking it, so I am very confused and may need some advice from my GP about that. I am feeling ok, have got used to the BFN, it's only been 5 cycles but feels like a lifetime. This month I am struggling more with the pain rather than the emotions of not being pregnant this month. It's making me worry being my cycles are so messed up I feel like that's why i'm not pregnant. Just keep reminding myself it's not my fault and other people with no problems still can take months to conceive.

Hows the weather for everyone? Lots of snow here and I am hoping that OH doesn't get stuck at work because I really need a cuddle, not for him to be stranded there :(
I am also trying to work out how we can get married on a low budget (non existant budget to be honest) because we're both keen to get married and it would be good to have something to plan to keep my mind busy.
Any ideas?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"