February Clear-Blue-Fertility-Monitor GROUP 6 BFP

:hi::hi: Just wondered if I could join you all here please??

A bit about me...My names Kim, I'm 35 and married. I have a son Corey 15 from a previous relationship and we have another son Harvey 2 together, inbetween Corey and Harvey I had a mc and again 3 months ago I had a mmc. This will be my 3rd cycle after the mc and my 2nd using the cbfm so am keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP soon :happydance:. We've used the monitor for my last 3 pregnancy's and have got my BFP's all within 4 months so it works for us.

I'm currently on cd13 and had my 1st peak today so its full steam ahead for us over the next few day's, I'm sure my hubby will be happy to oblige :haha:

Just a tip for you ladies, from reading in alot of the cbfm threads I found out that once your monitor gives you your 1st peak it automatically gives you a 2nd peak then a high so there's no need to keep feeding your machine sticks. I usually just put in an old stick until it stops asking for them. This means I can make a box of 20 last 3/4 cycles.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our stories and tips for success. A big congratulations to ladies with your BFP's this month :happydance:

Hi welcome to are group the ladies are so sweet on here and its nice to add your own sweetness to our growing sugar pile. :hugs: It sounds like your also in a very good spot and what a lovely age gap too, also I'm sorry for your miscarriages I too had one in september so I'm a little cautiouse with this pregnancy/taking it a day at a time. OMG I was so annoyed when it had me testing even after my peak/high day that is a AWESOME tip for the ladies and a HUGE HUGE money saver. :cloud9: Yay I can't wait to see more positives this thread is starting out lucky already so hopefully are baby dust will rub your way too. WOOT! I'll add your name to the member list on the front page, welcome I'm excited to get to know you. :hugs:

P.s this is totally random, my daughter is wanting to self feed now and I'm watching her dig into a container of banannas and she gonna need a second bath heehee... :)

hey welcome to the new members, and thanks for the tip! Very helpful and should save me some ££££s. I am on cycle day 7 now so still lows for me, but hopefully I will get a peak again this month.
It is sooooo cold here at the moment, loads of snow and me and the OH have been out playing in it earlier, but he's had to go to work now for a night shift, the poor thing, he's a policeman too, I just hope he's careful on the roads because they are so slippy.
Duffy I added you onto my FB :) i've seen the pics of Karissa and she's gorgeous, she looks like such a sweetie. Hope you're taking it easy, and not having to run around after her too much!

SarahJane hows it going for you?

If anyone else has tips on the CBFM they would be much appreciated, I am feeling much more chilled this month, maybe it's because I am starting to feel Christmassy, I'm not sure but I hope it carries on....I think it helps so much having all you girlies to talk to about stuff.

Hope you are all well and having a good week. Keep the updates coming

xx

Princess, awww thanks she is a cutie pie she looks so much like her daddy :) I have zillions of photos of her *I guess its a first time mommy thing*....... OMG my daughter has had me on the GO GO GO, and the dogs have been driving me up the wall I really hope I didn't stress myself out to much, losted my temper with oh when he came home on lunch, just emotions running super high.

BUT, my babe in bed snoring and in zzzzzzzzzzz land, my oh is on his way home and is making dinner (well I'm hitting up for it when he comes in the door heehee) and now I'm going to just chill and watch tv for the night and take it easy. Oh I'm dehdrated so I need to drink some water my lips are so dry no idea why............ blah. You have a good evening princess :)

SarahJane how are you sweetie?

:hi: ladies! How is everyone so far today? I'm good. Today is cd23 and 6dpo and have low back pain this morning. I hope that means something good, lol. Had sharp pains in right ovary last night. Well, have a great day everyone.

Good morning Greeneyes :) That could be a good sign too woot!!!

My daughter slept through the night and gave us a good nights sleep, tired this morning warming up the playroom for her it takes about a hour to warm/so cold back there/we have a space heater. Nothing really on my agenda besides taking care of Karissa wished she had snowboots and gloves so I could take her outside blah.

Yeah we had A TON of food at our 2 Thanksgivings too! I felt like I was in a food coma!

Well I have to say that I still feel a little pressure down there, maybe some cramping and my boobs are tender on the underside. I'm having headaches at times too. I'm hoping that this is not all in my head and that my body is just making these symptoms! CD22. Only 5 more to go!

Those can be excellent signs & even if someone was getting signs of AF I'm proof (with spotting) that you can still be pregnant! Is that five more days until testing? WOOT WOOT I can't wait to add the next BFP I have a good feeling they will be coming, oh shoot that reminds me I need to change the month to december.

My tum is really sensitive today and Karissa keeps making me come with in inchs of barfing, she has a weird diarea poop issue going on it reaks!!! I had to give her a bath cuz her little bum smelled even after using wipes,lol.

Thank you all for the lovely welcome xxx Well day 14 and my 2nd peak day today :happydance:, unfortunately though me and hubby had a bit of a dissagreement last night so DTD was out of the question, hopefully we haven't missed the egg and can make up for it tonight:winkwink:.

Hope things are going we with your pregnancy's SarahJane and Duffy, fingers crossed the rest of us will get our BFP's soon and be able to join you in the 1st trimester.

Been soooo broody today as was looking after my friends 7 week old daughter and she's so gorgeous. I've been trying hard since the mc not to get too obsessed with getting my BFP but it's I can't help it, last cycle I started POAS from 9DPO and the last couple of days before AF arrived I was doing several tests a day just incase I missed the line :blush:. Daft I know, promising myself that this time no testing till 12DPO but I may need your help with that :haha:

Anyway will catch up with everyone tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your evening ladies xxx

Those can be excellent signs & even if someone was getting signs of AF I'm proof (with spotting) that you can still be pregnant! Is that five more days until testing? WOOT WOOT I can't wait to add the next BFP I have a good feeling they will be coming, oh shoot that reminds me I need to change the month to december.

My tum is really sensitive today and Karissa keeps making me come with in inchs of barfing, she has a weird diarea poop issue going on it reaks!!! I had to give her a bath cuz her little bum smelled even after using wipes,lol.

I've been overthinking everything! My boobs are killing me today, but they were killing me last month at this time too. Today is CD23. Four more days to go before I hopefully miss my period. I'm not a patient person. :(

Kimmy, Oh man its such a bummer to get into a fight/just not on friendly terms when you drop the big O. My boyfriend makes fun of me cuz I'll start sucking up to him being super sweet its clear what my intentions are but yet funny :) We kiss and make up and make a baby!

I throught about TTC obessivly when I had a miscarriage, before I was okay and it wasn't always on my mind. Now I'm glad I'm pregnant but now I obessed about if the the bean growing and okay I feel better when I get my ultra sound at eight weeks and see the heartbeat then I can relax lol.

The only bummer thing about testing early is sometimes your get a false negative (like me) and it also tends to ruin your day lol. Your in this moment of I may be pregnant and when you get the negative it sort of crashes around you, so hang in there waiting longer will be worth it.

Jamesmom, omg my fingers are crossed your four days away from your period you have patience of a saint!

I'm doing good today I'm offically 6 weeks woot still early but still pregnant :) Off to do mama duty oh is getting frutrated this morning when everything lol, I must go calm the waters.

Ok so last might I could have sworn that I had some mild cramping while laying in bed. Is my mind playing tricks on me? I might be off for a couple of days since over the weekend my DH will be home and we have lots to do around the house! Hopefully I can make it through Monday WITHOUT AF! If that's the case then I think I'll be testing Tuesday morning! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but if not then I have a new strategy (try on CD12) for next month.

Sounds like a good plan I hope AF stays away and you get your positive :) Cramps are so normal even if your pregnant lots of women get them so try not to red flag it as a bad sign/if you are lol. You sound like your in good spirits over TTC a really positive place you GO GIRL!

I have been super busy planning Karissa birthday its monday and I went in and picked out a cupcake cake princess style/pink its beautiful/and she get a free mini cake that matchs because its her first BIRTHDAY that was so cool because we were going to buy it hahaha.

I did get morning sickness BLAH that was not cool crackers in bed does not work for me, gotta run and get K things preped for the night.

Cycle day 11 and I got my first peak today,woo!def increase in CM too which I've never paid any attention to before but I have noticed it this month.now just when to bd?!we did last night so do we have tonight off and dtd again tomorrow night?what's best every day or every other day?xx

Princess,
We beded every other night leading up to when I got a peak then we beded the night of the peak the seond peak and just in case the next night/then we stopped. Its alot of bedding and I know few time my oh almost didn't make it *laughter* it took some creative work on my behalf but it worked :)

I too noticed a big increase of cm when I ovulated if you write it down your see a pattern that just confirms what your cbfm tells you. Baby dust sweetie.

Hello ladies, I just got the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and wanted to know is it really easy like it says? Like when do I start using it? I am due for period DEc 6

You set your monitor the first day of your period/BUT you should have instructions and depending on when you start to bleed/night or morning there something about setting it a little later? Not a hundred percent. I'll give you my own example when I used mine, my period always starts in the morning very clockwork so I set my monitor at 9am my time (testing window time) and that works for good me when I used. Good luck hon :)

Ok ladies so I have some time to go on the computer....I'm feeling a little pressure, some tugging, and kinda weird in my lower abdomen. Hmmmm.....what is this? It feels like somethings going on down there. (Hint hint) I've never had this before since I only get cramps right before my period. I'm not suppose to get Af until Sunday night or into Monday. Keep you posted!

Jamesmom not sure it is,but I have to say since TTC I have had sensations similar to that and it turned out to be nothing,but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you though that you get that BFP!!
So I am on cycle day 12 and my second peak,is ovulation on the first or second peak?I am finding the monitor easy enough to use so far,and the results seem to tie in with last month ish so I am thinking it must be fairly accurate, even my OH got excited when I told him I got a peak,lol! Xx

So happy to find this thread, I just starting using CBFM this cycle after reading so many positive reviews. I have been TTC since January of this year, and my biggest issue is figuring out when I O. So hoping this machine can help me....I can't deal with the temping and the sticks haven't always worked.

I'm also going to try some PreSeed this month too when it's time to DTD....thought that couldn't hurt either.

So for those that are PG do you attribute that to the CBFM? If so, how long after using the CBFM did you become PG?

Thanks, and I hope you don't mind a newbie to the group :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->