February & March 2022 miracles

Just had my scan. Mixed news.

It isn’t ectopic or a molar.

sac is measuring 5+6 and they say a yolk sac BUT no fetal pole.

I started on clexane today.

@loeylo Great that your pregnancy is intrauterine. I think it's still early for a fetal pole, I remember with my previous early scans my doctors only expected it at 7w and said they'd only worry if they didn't see it at 9w scan. When is your next scan? Hope the clexane solves some issues for you :hugs:

@BabyBrain80 Your tests look good (weird half line though- just goes to show how these tests can play tricks on us). Sorry about the bleeding, could just be nothing but I fully understand your worries... Are you gonna continue hpt's or are you planning on blood tests?

@Lucy3 So glad you got good reactions telling family! I feel like being the 3rd for me too, the family's excitement is so much less. I told my parents via WhatsApp this week (they live on a different continent) and they were just shocked, but also happy. It is summer here, yes - Im in Europe. I'm missing winter though and would gladly give up the heat for a bit of snow...

@patienceiav Fingers crossed for getting the coveted 3+ soon, but I think 2-3 can show for 2 weeks before the 3+ shows, so you are right on track!

@iak Cramping happens a lot for me during early pregnancy as my uterus expands. How did your tests go today? I think the yolk sac should show around 6w.

@Trixiebell Can't believe you heard the heartbeat already, that is so super amazing!! I'm way too obsessive to get a doppler, will just sit around looking for hb all day if I had one :haha:

I updated the first post now with dates, please let me know if I missed anyone!

:dust: :dust:

Sorry they couldn't see the fetal pole....but there's still time isn't there?
I've never had a scan that early so not really up on when these things are visable. Are you getting another scan soon? X

@loeylo Great that your pregnancy is intrauterine. I think it's still early for a fetal pole, I remember with my previous early scans my doctors only expected it at 7w and said they'd only worry if they didn't see it at 9w scan. When is your next scan? Hope the clexane solves some issues for you :hugs:

@BabyBrain80 Your tests look good (weird half line though- just goes to show how these tests can play tricks on us). Sorry about the bleeding, could just be nothing but I fully understand your worries... Are you gonna continue hpt's or are you planning on blood tests?

@Lucy3 So glad you got good reactions telling family! I feel like being the 3rd for me too, the family's excitement is so much less. I told my parents via WhatsApp this week (they live on a different continent) and they were just shocked, but also happy. It is summer here, yes - Im in Europe. I'm missing winter though and would gladly give up the heat for a bit of snow...

@patienceiav Fingers crossed for getting the coveted 3+ soon, but I think 2-3 can show for 2 weeks before the 3+ shows, so you are right on track!

@iak Cramping happens a lot for me during early pregnancy as my uterus expands. How did your tests go today? I think the yolk sac should show around 6w.

@Trixiebell Can't believe you heard the heartbeat already, that is so super amazing!! I'm way too obsessive to get a doppler, will just sit around looking for hb all day if I had one :haha:

Thank you x I will maybe give it another couple of days then do another hpt see if there's a more obvious difference. The boys are off school on their summer holidays (me too) and OH away working so I can't get to the doc/epas at all just now. But to be honest I don't suppose there's much point anyway just yet.
Just trying to calm down! :haha:

Thank you x I will maybe give it another couple of days then do another hpt see if there's a more obvious difference. The boys are off school on their summer holidays (me too) and OH away working so I can't get to the doc/epas at all just now. But to be honest I don't suppose there's much point anyway just yet.
Just trying to calm down! :haha:

It's difficult with 2 kids at home, I get it! So sorry that you are in limbo right now, wish there was just a simple way to get answers. :hugs: Sending all the sticky baby dust your way!
:dust:

I don't know much about early scans, but I think that is normal? I'm having a scan at 5+5 and not expecting to see much of anything, honestly. Certainly no heartbeat! Surely they said if it was normal or not at the scan, and that's why you've been prescribed some meds? Fingers crossed it's just early days <3

@loeylo

I had a scan at around 5+ something with DD and only saw gestational sac and yolk sac.
Was booked in for another scan at 7 weeks and see fetal pole and HB.

Had a scan with this pregnancy at 6+1 weeks and see a fetal pole and HB but i think anytime b4 6 weeks u won't see a fetal pole.
So glad the pregnancy is in the right place and praying everything works out hon.

@Lucy3
Good luck at ure scan hon I hope it goes really well. Its so scary going for that first scan I was well nervous when I had mine.
Totally normol to feel anxious.
Hate the first trimester it's so scary.

@BabyBrain80
I think ure tests look good hon and have good progression. Praying they continue to get darker.
Fx for u so much.

Those with stabbing pains don't worry I had that with this pregnancy early on and with this one. Think it's things adjusting.

Totally forgot to update on me:
I'm generally good, still in shock though. My biggest symptom is exhaustion and insomnia that seems like an evil cycle that I just can't escape. It also makes the moodiness worse ](*,)I'm having some cramps and twinges and stretchy pains that I've always had in early pregnancy.
No nausea though, not even a bit. With both girls I was super nauseous by 5w, so Im really wondering if this is a boy :-k
I have some food aversions (garlic, raw meat, onion). And I have crazy vivid dreams that seem so real. I was discussing our neighbour's pregnancy with dh today and how cool it will be our kids will be the same age and he had noooo clue what I'm on about... turns out I just had a dream that he told me she is pregnant #-o
All in all none of my symptoms are really so strong that I'd think they were pregnancy stuff it it wasn't for those 2 lines on the test, and luckily they don't disrupt my days too much.

I'm still filled with nervousness and 1st trimester anxiety about everything that can go wrong, but I am mostly just super excited about this new life growing and about our final family member joining us soon <3

I’ll catch up on the thread in a bit, jus driving my litre of water before my scan which is in half an hour. I’m sooooo nervous :shock:

Thanks @daniyaaq sitting in the waiting room with my bursting bladder. I’d be less nervous if I felt sick, wish I had full on nausea!

All went well! Except it measured 7+4 sometimes 7+5 which means I ovulated later than I thought. Which is funny as ff changed my o day from cd12 to cd16 later on which I ignored as thought that would be impossible as we only bd once and that was on cd11! But guess it was then, so funny how long those little swimmers can hang around! And my bladder was too full so he got me to empty it, wow that was painful before! Waiting for a pic through the app, they didn’t print one out annoyingly. What a relief!!

All went well! Except it measured 7+4 sometimes 7+5 which means I ovulated later than I thought. Which is funny as ff changed my o day from cd12 to cd16 later on which I ignored as thought that would be impossible as we only bd once and that was on cd11! But guess it was then, so funny how long those little swimmers can hang around! And my bladder was too full so he got me to empty it, wow that was painful before! Waiting for a pic through the app, Greg didn’t print one out annoyingly. What a relief!!
Wow you must’ve drunk a lot of water XD sorry about that lol!!
Bummer about your measurements cause I guess they will bump you back which does always suck, but by a few days is not bad and I guess FF was right!! Congrats on a good scan xx

This is my chart, which also makes more sense with my bfp at 9dpo. Can’t believe how long they hung around in there!

E74732CB-9BB1-4605-B2CC-A6FF8396BAB0.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"