February & March 2022 miracles

Darnit! I was hoping for the coveted 3+ today since I got 2-3 weeks on the digi a week ago :( obviously gonna test again in a couple of days but did anyone else have a similar experience? Honestly I was expecting 1-2 last week but now it makes me feel behind :(

20210711_085314.jpg

Lovely dye stealer! How many weeks are you again? I got 2-3 when I was 5+1 and haven’t tested since as I was a tad disappointed

Thankyou! <3 literally this time last week the FRER looked the opposite way around... >.< i'm 5+0 today, just annoyed because I already got 2-3 at 4+0. I have an early ultrasound on Friday which I want to postpone if I get 3+, because I booked it early in the week when my tests weren't increasing and I was having lots of stabbing pains :( I do think things are OK now, but... I don't want to move the appointment if I don't get that 3+! I have no idea when the next available time will be >.< It's "good" to know you had the same thing a bit further than me, but dang, it's the promised land when you're early preggo! :D

Love your ticker! I know it’s so hard this time in pregnancy. I wanted an early scan but I held off as long as I could and will have it at 8+1 as then I know there will either be a cute little jelly bean (or not). When will you test again? I was too scared! I think 3+ is 2500 hcg? I had my tested at after I got 2-3 weeks (now I think about it it was bang on 5 weeks) and it was 2020 so makes sense. Anyway, we’re all in this together and soon enough we’ll be taking baby names and birth plans :dance:

Thankyou <3 It's been a long road! I would be more patient if I wasn't taking progesterone suppositories, it just makes me worry that I'm preventing bleeding if things were to go wrong >.< bloods aren't done over here but I was doing a bit of math and if you're meant to detect like 10miu at 10dpo, then by 5weeks it should be around the 800 mark? How on earth do some people have 2500 >.> mmm, I may try to delay my appointment a bit just to give me some breathing room to try the digis again, I don't want to be trying to move it too close to the day :( i'm such a vet at TTC that this whole being pregnant is a stressbomb waiting to blow :mrgreen:

Thanks again ladies :)

I really can't wait until we are all chatting about names etc rather than darkness of tests or spotting!

I have had a few specks of red this morning and small amounts of pink & brown on wiping occasionally since. Trying to take it easy.
@Lucy3 I was so scared to go pee this morning, I'm dashing to the bathroom just to check every 5 mins!
Will attach a pic of today's test....smu but only nearly a 2 hour hold.
Running out of tests but have 4 more frer arriving this aft. Can't possibly buy anymore, so will need to control myself!
I wonder if it's implantation bleeding? I hope that's all but my experience of that with ds1 was a lot less and more orange.

20210711_134219.jpg

Thankyou <3 It's been a long road! I would be more patient if I wasn't taking progesterone suppositories, it just makes me worry that I'm preventing bleeding if things were to go wrong >.< bloods aren't done over here but I was doing a bit of math and if you're meant to detect like 10miu at 10dpo, then by 5weeks it should be around the 800 mark? How on earth do some people have 2500 >.> mmm, I may try to delay my appointment a bit just to give me some breathing room to try the digis again, I don't want to be trying to move it too close to the day :( i'm such a vet at TTC that this whole being pregnant is a stressbomb waiting to blow :mrgreen:
Hope you get that 3+ very soon x

Does anyone know when you usually see the yolk sac?

Hi ladies!
I had a great but crazy busy weekend! I made a very impromptu decision to leave my girls with dh for a day & night (my first night ever without them), and I took my best friend on a city break away. Was sooooo needed to just get away from everything and just act silly whilst exploring a medieval city. I'm of course super exhausted now, but I'm back home so will catch up with all the posts tomorrow. Just wanted to say hi and catch up <3

@BabyBrain80 You're getting good progression on the FRERs; especially since they aren't all fmu.

@iak If you have a transvaginal ultrasound, you might see the yolk sac at 5 weeks. If it's an abdominal ultrasound, it'll take longer to see.

@Bloblo That's great you got to get away with your best friend! It makes me think my friends and I need to plan a girls' trip.

@BabyBrain80 excellent progression! I have been getting some brown cm so when I go to the toilet I hold my breath too. It’s so stressful isn’t it! So happy you’re over here <3

@Bloblo yay for a fun weekend without kids! Is it summer where you are? Love summer and spending weekends doing fun activities. It’s winter here and I’m well abs truly over it!

@patienceiav i think 5 week hcg is 500 to some huge number. I have no idea how it goes up so quickly! When will you move your scan to?

@iak hmm I’m not sure, have you got a scan coming up?

For me, 800 at 5 weeks would be bad - my hcg tends to be on the higher end - mine was 330 at 14dpo. Even with my ectopic it was 3300 at 5+2, abs it wasn’t doubling properly. Everyone is different though!

@loeylo I’m so worried my hcg wasn’t high enough at 2020 at 5 weeks. Have my scan tomorrow so I’m anxious about that as I have minimal nausea when I usually have it badly! How are you feeling?

@loeylo I’m so worried my hcg wasn’t high enough at 2020 at 5 weeks. Have my scan tomorrow so I’m anxious about that as I have minimal nausea when I usually have it badly! How are you feeling?
That’s within normal range so I wouldn’t worry - within a few hours of that you could have got 3+ which is perfect for 5w!
I’ve had some stabbing like cramps so I’m a bit worried. Maybe feel a little sick but my best friend is having a c section RIGHT NOW so maybe I’m just excited.
I brought my scan forward to today so I’ll know soon.

For me, 800 at 5 weeks would be bad - my hcg tends to be on the higher end - mine was 330 at 14dpo. Even with my ectopic it was 3300 at 5+2, abs it wasn’t doubling properly. Everyone is different though!

I was just going off the idea that you can see lines at 10dpo at 10miu, and if it doubled every other day from then, 5weeks would be like 800. But yeah the range at 5 weeks is something tiny to something massive! I'll just test again tomorrow and hope for the best

Hey ladies!!! I've been following some of your stories for a while!! I'm the opposite of @patienceiav and no not a lot about ttc and a lot about pregnancy ( have had nearly every type of labour and a lot of different pregnancy complaints)

I just wanted to say don't keep testing cos u will drive yourself nuts!! Your all showing progression so beautifully and remember these are just shop bought tests, they aren't blood tests so it's more a guess then anything else! Try to believe in yourselves cos you got This!!! Massive :hug: to you all xxx

You talk a lot of sense @Catmumof4 :)

I had some fresh blood again this morning on wiping and 2 tiny clots....biggest one only a couple of mm long.
My frer is similar (poss lighter) to yesterday and as you say @Catmumof4 I can't really read anything into that.
It's still early days and I just have to accept whatever will be will be. I can't change it. Been here enough times before....this may be the last time.

@loeylo and @Lucy3 good luck with the scans. I hope they go well xx

Last edited:
20210712_100452.jpg

Did 2 tests this morning as on the first one only half the line came up! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ive just had my dating scan through for 3rd August, we have a private one booked for 1st (the one which they had to cancel last week). I also have to have a glucose tolerance test as I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant with my daughter but didn't get it until I was 33 weeks. I really hope that I don't have it this time.
So on the 3rd I have glocuse test at 8.55am, scan at 9.20am, I will be starving and bursting for the toilet. The glucose test will take 3 hours so I have said to hubby that he can go home after the scan if he wants to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->