February & March 2022 miracles

@Lucy3 aw that a fab scan pic.

Abit of a TMI question but is anyone having discharge, I know it is meant to increase but I am like alot. I seem to feel the gush whenever I am walking about and sometimes I feel like I have wet myself because there is quite abit :roll:
I don't remember having anything like this when I was pregnant with S only small amounts of EWCM.

I'm suffering the same, I seem to be wet almost constantly, even using those thin daily liners :-= it's worse in the morning for me, then it's proper gushing! Oh the joys of pregnancy :mrgreen:

I'm also using pantyliners. When I'm up and about running after toddlers it doesn't seem too bad, but whenever I sit down for a few minutes is seems to pool and I get that gushing feeling when I get up. Having a history of loss, it is creating sooooo much anxiety for me and I run to the toilet millions of times a day just to make sure it's not pools of blood (sorry for the tmi mental image).
My previous 2 pregnancies were nothing like this.:-k

Oh yeah the my brain goes straight there, it's had too many period blood gushes and can't change gear #-o

I'm in and out the bathroom constantly checking as I get the wet feeling. Not gushing yet, Still just a bit wet! It's not good for the anxiety!

Thankfully things are calming down here spotting wise, it's mostly just a very pale beige/hint of pink stained discharge now. It was a little red stained after doing a poo this morning but all ok since. Sorry tmi lol.

I know exactly what you mean about constantly checking, I suffered a loss in January so when the gushing started happening I was always afraid of what I would see.
Hopefully the checking will stop eventually and just get used to the wet feeling.

I'm in and out the bathroom constantly checking as I get the wet feeling. Not gushing yet, Still just a bit wet! It's not good for the anxiety!

Thankfully things are calming down here spotting wise, it's mostly just a very pale beige/hint of pink stained discharge now. It was a little red stained after doing a poo this morning but all ok since. Sorry tmi lol.

That same thing happens to me, if I'm gonna start bleeding, it's normally after a poop >.> my period literally lays in wait til I ahem, push :-=:roll: I'm glad things are calming down for you :headspin: keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way!

Man, for myself I'm so frustrated being in the "barely any symptoms" club. Of course any person who's suffered bad symptoms would tell you to be thankful, but after such a long time TTC i feel like I have no reassurance that all is well ](*,) except the test progression, I'm just in anxiety land and totally unprepared for the variances of pregnancy life :-#

Fantastic line progression @BabyBrain80 and I'm so glad the bleeding has slowed right down.
Prob is implantation bleeding.
Ure tests today are so much darker.
I really think this is ure sticky hon.

@Lucy3
Awwww such a cute little gummy bear hon.

Who ever mentioned cm I want to just say I had the gushing feeling with this. I had a bad episode once in 2nd trimester around 15 weeks where I was worried my waters had broke.
Thankfully it was just cm..
Don't get it so much now.

I totally understand the running to the toilet to check the gush, nerve wracking!
Has anyone got experience with a week or so of brown spotting? Mine is still lingering which is driving my nuts. I had another scan today as I was helping out a student so saw the heartbeat and it’s grown so that’s good, but the spotting is scaring me a bit. Any insight would be great! Also have minimal nausea which is so odd for me, I’m usually so sick by now

I've got some proper bleeding now, devistated. :sad1:
Oh no, do you have an option of going to the ER? Maybe it is a SCH that can be controlled? Thinking of you and keepimg everything crossed for some good news :hugs: :hugs:

I’m pretty sure I’m going to miscarry. My symptoms have been completely gone for nearly a week now, and no new ones developed. Going to Blackpool on Monday (so classy!) and I’m hoping that nothing happens while we are away.

@Lucy3 aw that a fab scan pic.

Abit of a TMI question but is anyone having discharge, I know it is meant to increase but I am like alot. I seem to feel the gush whenever I am walking about and sometimes I feel like I have wet myself because there is quite abit :roll:
I don't remember having anything like this when I was pregnant with S only small amounts of EWCM.
Honesty the first few months of this pregnancy my cervical discharge was insane. It was awful, I was wearing period panties to deal with it! It has slowed down for the 2nd tri but now it’s picking up again! Messy undies all day for me lol.

I totally understand the running to the toilet to check the gush, nerve wracking!
Has anyone got experience with a week or so of brown spotting? Mine is still lingering which is driving my nuts. I had another scan today as I was helping out a student so saw the heartbeat and it’s grown so that’s good, but the spotting is scaring me a bit. Any insight would be great! Also have minimal nausea which is so odd for me, I’m usually so sick by now
Did you dtd at all? My sister had the brown spotting for a few days but it was after sex.

I’m pretty sure I’m going to miscarry. My symptoms have been completely gone for nearly a week now, and no new ones developed. Going to Blackpool on Monday (so classy!) and I’m hoping that nothing happens while we are away.
I hope everything is ok xxx

@BabyBrain80 have you tested again? I have my fingers firmly tested for you

@loeylo oh that’s terrible you think you may mc. My symptoms have been all over the place this time so I underhand the feeling

@Reiko_ctu no bd. I’ve read around this time it can be from the placenta implanting? Also woken up with a dozen more little pimple friends, even one on my eyelid! So strange

@Lucy3
I had on off spotting with this one from 14dpo untill about 9 weeks.
Also a bleed at 6 weeks and 15 weeks.
Freeeked me right out but I have a very small erosion on my cervix. Apparently very common in pregnancy from all the Hormone changes.

@BabyBrain80
Oh no I really hope its not a loss hon. Thinking of you.
Have u tested again today as is it any darker?
Really hope u will be ok and it turns out to be a sch or erosion or something.
Keeping it all crossed.

@loeylo
Oh hon I really hope u do not MC. I'm sorry u feel like u mite but u really can't go by symptoms.
I had zero symptoms with my first baby.
And with this one I had nothing until 6 weeks. Where as with my last w I had symptoms even b4 BFP. Just goes to show every pregnancy is different.

Keeping everything crossed that all will be ok.

Thanks @Suggerhoney i vaguely remember having this with my first but it was so long ago now! It’s been going for a week or so - just a bit of brown every now and again. Can’t wait to hit the 12 week mark! Can’t believe you’re 29 weeks now!

Thanks everyone. It isn’t actually the lack of symptoms - I did have symptoms and then they stopped quite abruptly about a week ago, which ties in with things stopping developing inside the sac at around 5+3. And the sac can continue to grow for a while after the contents stop growing - this was the case with my second mc. I’ve got a good uterus for scanning, I’ve never measured behind or had trouble seeing anything on a scan before and my miscarriages have all been between 5 and 8 weeks.
I always know when things aren’t going to work out. At first I was positive but now I’m sure it’s a miscarriage again.

@loeylo you know your body the best, I’m so sorry it’s feeling like a mc. Sending lots of love and strength

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->