February & March 2022 miracles

Hi to everyone, happy to have lots to catch up on this morning :D

I’m so happy to see you here @BabyBrain80! Make sure you post your progression lines! They’re looking great so far. Yay!

@iak i think your frers look lovely, when they get to be there strong I stop testing as after that it’s hard to tell any progression

@patienceiav yay for your dye stealer and feeling good!

@VictoriaMay hope your headache has gone now. Those hormonal ones are shocking

so I told my sister and mum and dad last night. They all had lovely reactions and understood why I waited till now to spill the beans. Feel relieved they know but want to keep it to just them till at least my scan on Tuesday. Have a bit of nausea now thankfully but still nothing like my last 2 pregnancies but still time to ramp up. I remember 11 weeks being horrid last time

Thanks for the welcome but I'm not feeling very hopeful today. I've had some bright red bleeding and my lines aren't getting any darker (I know I should take my own advice about tests varying etc!)
Bleeding has never ended well for me.

These are 3 days of frer, oldest at top, bottom one is today. I'm between 10-13dpo (think it's nearer the 10 though)
20210710_131622.jpg
It's the bleeding though :sad1:

I just got my 3+ on a digi!

I don’t really have many symptoms except feeling more hungry, which actually hasn’t been as bad today as in the last few days. I’ve been less tired too but my boobs seem a little sorer. I’m really worried about a loss.

View attachment 1100101
That’s great I brought this test. How many dpo are you ? I didn’t know when to do it. I was feeling more sick before I done my test a couple days ago not so much anymore

Is it normal for feeling less sick? I felt sick before I done my tests and now couple days later feel fine

Thanks for the welcome but I'm not feeling very hopeful today. I've had some bright red bleeding and my lines aren't getting any darker (I know I should take my own advice about tests varying etc!)

These are 3 days of frer, oldest at top, bottom one is today. I'm between 10-13dpo (think it's nearer the 10 though)
View attachment 1100140
Is there anyway you could speak see a dr over the weekend?

hugs... fingers crossed x

@BabyBrain80 don't feel silly! I'm sorry you're bleeding :( the worst thing is all you can do is wait now. Fingers crossed <3

@iak I had the same, felt sick up till 4+0 now its only creeping back a tiny bit at 4+6 today, it had me worried but seems to be fine :)

@BabyBrain80 don't feel silly! I'm sorry you're bleeding :( the worst thing is all you can do is wait now. Fingers crossed <3

@iak I had the same, felt sick up till 4+0 now its only creeping back a tiny bit at 4+6 today, it had me worried but seems to be fine :)
Thanks I am 5w 2days. Feel like I’m loosing my symptoms. I checked my cervix and it’s really low as well and open

View attachment 1100140
I’m sorry! 10dpo is still so early though. Did you call epas? They could maybe run an hcg (they won’t offer but do it if you ask!)
Plus, then it is officially recorded as a pregnancy. I don’t know if you have ever had testing done?

That’s great I brought this test. How many dpo are you ? I didn’t know when to do it. I was feeling more sick before I done my test a couple days ago not so much anymore
I’m not sure how many dpo I am now tbh! I’ve lost track! I think I’m 5+3, so maybe 24dpo?
I also feel less sick than I did. My scan is on Wednesday so I’ll know if it means anything then.

I’m not sure how many dpo I am now tbh! I’ve lost track! I think I’m 5+3, so maybe 24dpo?
I also feel less sick than I did. My scan is on Wednesday so I’ll know if it means anything then.
Good luck for your scan!

Hey, just a wee update, don't want to totally bombard the thread! So appologies.
Bleeding has stopped, it was a few wipes of bright red this morning then it lightened up, turned more brown and I really hope it's stopped for good but I have doubts.
Did another frer tonight, 3 hour hold and drank juice with dinner. This is in comparison to yesterday afternoons test. Tonight's is the bottom one.
I will see what happens over next day or so...might need to order more friggin tests! Lol
20210710_212245.jpg

Hey, just a wee update, don't want to totally bombard the thread! So appologies.
Bleeding has stopped, it was a few wipes of bright red this morning then it lightened up, turned more brown and I really hope it's stopped for good but I have doubts.
Did another frer tonight, 3 hour hold and drank juice with dinner. This is in comparison to yesterday afternoons test. Tonight's is the bottom one.
I will see what happens over next day or so...might need to order more friggin tests! Lol
View attachment 1100162
This might make you feel better - here are my tests from earlier this month. Darkest to lightest is the order I took the tests. The day after the lightest one my hcg was 330 (14dpo) and then two days later it was 740. I have since been getting super dark cheapies and I got my 3+ at 21dpo.

C59E2A26-2426-41F7-A265-093CC29B096D.jpeg

I fely like my lines were all over the place on FRER, ironically the wondfos seemed to be more stable!

@Lucy3 Aww I bet it felt SO GOOD to tell your fam :D sounds like you will get to enjoy a couple of weeks of mild symptoms before the real misery kicks in! <3

@iak I'm on progesterone suppositories and my cervix is also low (couldn't get close enough to find out open status, too much crap in there right now) so hopefully it doesn't mean anything <3 I feel like symptoms are coming and going as they please, mostly not existing still! Chin up :)

@BabyBrain80 looks promising to me! Maybe you can put your feet up for a day or 2? Just chill out, and see what your body has to tell you :) fingers crossed <3

Tomorrow I'll be 5+0, I fully expected to get a 1-2 on the digi at 4+0, then 2-3 at 5, and 3+ at 6, but I got 2-3 last week so now I'm gonna be anxious if it says 2-3 again after the rough week I've had with wonky tests :( fingers crossed for myself! haha

@BabyBrain80
The one step tests are really not sensitive any more. .I was getting blazing BFPs on Frer' Easy@home and Sweetyfox from 13 dpo.
I did a random one step at 13dpo and it was alot fainter. Didn't get a dark line on one of them bad boys untill about 16 17dpo.
Hard to remember now. That feels so long ago. Lol.
They are good to use for the hook effect tho so they do have there uses lol.
I still have some one step and Easy@home left and a few cassette tests. Mite just pee on them all for fun lol.
The hook effect did not happen with this pregnancy untill 8+4 weeks. With DS it happened at 6 weeks so I got a bit worried when it wasn't happening.

I'm doing good. My anomaly scan went really well at 20 weeks and he passed all the checks
No soft of hard markers for downs were found so that was good.
His heart and everything is all normol too so another good sign.
I know it doesn't rule it out completely but feeling quite positive that this baby is healthy
He is 3lbs now so growing well which is another good sign because downs babies tend to be small.
But this baby is now on the 78th centile.

I have a 4D bonding scan booked for Saturday so will get to see his face.
I did have a growth scan just a few days ago and u cud see his face in that clearly even tho it was only 2D scan. U cud see his eye lids and his eyes opening and closing. He is a double of our youngest son.
But gonna be so good seeing him in 4D.
I've never have a 4D scan past 16 weeks b4 so it's gonna be a whole different experience this time at 30 weeks.
Praying this is ure sticky beanie hon.

Are u gonna have the screening tests again?

I think if I ever got pregnant again I wudnt bother with the screening test.
I've been told by so many people and people that work up the hospital that it goes by age and if ure 40 or over ure likely to get a high risk result just for age alone. So u wudnt bother because all its done is cause me so much anxiety.
Waiting for that 20 weeks anomaly scan was torture.
Really hoping that this time everything runs smoothly for u hon.
I was so happy when I saw ure post in here. I new u wud get that BFP. Just had that feeling.
Hoping to see some other ladies from the testing threads moving over here soon too or the April due date group.

@patienceiav

Awww bless ya hon. Yeah im kind off everywhere lol.
Back when I was on here with our eldest DS and DD back in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 it was such a active forum.
But now it's not as active so I like to jump in all the groups and try and help where I can.

We were ttc for 11 months and I have been on here under suggerhoney since September 2018 so feel like I've known u all for so long.

My old user name was Furure Hopes.
I did try to log into that one again but cudnt remember my log in details so just made a new account.

Glad the pain has stopped hon. Believe it or not even as early as 5 weeks ure body starts getting ready for that growing bump and ligaments becomes softer because of the Hormone relaxin. That's what u have to that for all those early niggles and aches.

@iak
Lines look great hon. Very early on anything can make the line go a bit lighter. Even drinking extra the night b4.
I had 4 very early losses last year so at start of this pregnancy I Was testing like crazy.
I remember at 12dpo my lines were fainter than the day b4 and I freeeeked.

So I decided to have a good hold and not drink too much and re tested in the afternoon and my lines were dark again. Think I had drank a little extra the night b4 and it diluted my pee.

@BabyBrain80 those frers look good! I’m so happy the bleeding stopped. Do you go to the toilet and hold your breath now every time you wipe? It’s so stressful isn’t it. I’m so glad you joined this thread, and please post away with your professions - I love seeing them!

I’m in a panic as still not feeling overly sick. Scan on Tuesday but not sure what to do between now and then? Just need to be calm and remember I can’t change anything at this stage. Fx there’s still a little bean in there growing away

@iak
With my last pregnancy I had neasea start just a few days b4 my BFP.
But at around week 5 it vanished And my boobs stopped hurting as well.
Then at 8 weeks the neasea was back and the sore boobs right up untill week 16.

With this pregnancy I had slightly sore boobs at 6 7 and 8dpo then nothing untill 6 weeks. From 6 weeks I had neasea on and off not major and mild boob pain also on and off.
Symptoms really kicked in from week 9 and then I felt green and mega sore boobs untill 17 weeks.
Don't get sick now but still get on off sore boobs.
My cervix is still low and soft and has been since ovulation I'm now 29 weeks.
Also a cervix can feel open at the tip but inside will be shut.
Mine has felt open the whole way through.
I had bleeding at 15 weeks and was examined internally and the doctor said it's shut.
Hope that helps a bit hon.

@Babybump67
My lines at 10dpo was so so faint like barly there.
I've never bled in pregnancy unless it's a miscarriage but with this pregnancy I had on off spotting from 14dpo to 9 weeks and a red bleed at 6 weeks. And at 15 weeks I had another bleed. Again red only that time I had tiny teeny little clots and cramps and a heavy feeling right low down like u get b4 AF.
I was so scared esp being 15 weeks but turned out all my spotting and bleeding was down to a cervical erosion which is apparently very very common in pregnancy. Basically a blood vessel that has burst.

I was also told by my midwife that spotting and bleeding in pregnancy is very common esp in the first trimester.
U can get a break through bleed as well around about the time AF wud be due.
There's also a thing called a SCH that can cause heavy bleeding but baby ends up being just fine.

I'm glad ure bleeding has now stopped. I know how scary it is seeing blood in pregnancy and i also thought the worst.

As for the tests. For some womon they will get darker lines every day but for others it can take up to 2 days to even 3 for HCG to double.

I really hope this is the case for you hon and everything will be ok. Really rooting for you.

Ure not silly for joining either.
With my last chemical in Oct I joined the June/July due date group at 3+3 weeks.

And with this pregnancy I joined the September group at 3+3 too.

I really hope ure here to stay hon.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

@iak
With my last pregnancy I had neasea start just a few days b4 my BFP.
But at around week 5 it vanished And my boobs stopped hurting as well.
Then at 8 weeks the neasea was back and the sore boobs right up untill week 16.

With this pregnancy I had slightly sore boobs at 6 7 and 8dpo then nothing untill 6 weeks. From 6 weeks I had neasea on and off not major and mild boob pain also on and off.
Symptoms really kicked in from week 9 and then I felt green and mega sore boobs untill 17 weeks.
Don't get sick now but still get on off sore boobs.
My cervix is still low and soft and has been since ovulation I'm now 29 weeks.
Also a cervix can feel open at the tip but inside will be shut.
Mine has felt open the whole way through.
I had bleeding at 15 weeks and was examined internally and the doctor said it's shut.
Hope that helps a bit hon.

@Babybump67
My lines at 10dpo was so so faint like barly there.
I've never bled in pregnancy unless it's a miscarriage but with this pregnancy I had on off spotting from 14dpo to 9 weeks and a red bleed at 6 weeks. And at 15 weeks I had another bleed. Again red only that time I had tiny teeny little clots and cramps and a heavy feeling right low down like u get b4 AF.
I was so scared esp being 15 weeks but turned out all my spotting and bleeding was down to a cervical erosion which is apparently very very common in pregnancy. Basically a blood vessel that has burst.

I was also told by my midwife that spotting and bleeding in pregnancy is very common esp in the first trimester.
U can get a break through bleed as well around about the time AF wud be due.
There's also a thing called a SCH that can cause heavy bleeding but baby ends up being just fine.

I'm glad ure bleeding has now stopped. I know how scary it is seeing blood in pregnancy and i also thought the worst.

As for the tests. For some womon they will get darker lines every day but for others it can take up to 2 days to even 3 for HCG to double.

I really hope this is the case for you hon and everything will be ok. Really rooting for you.

Ure not silly for joining either.
With my last chemical in Oct I joined the June/July due date group at 3+3 weeks.

And with this pregnancy I joined the September group at 3+3 too.

I really hope ure here to stay hon.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;
Thank you! It was 5 years since my last pregnancy so don’t remember exactly. Cramping was quite bad yesterday but has eased today and feeling wet down there again! Sorry tmi! I done a clear blue digi and it says 2-3 weeks. I got my opk on 21.06 so seems about right. Ive got bloods tomorrow so will keep you all updated

Just having a catch up while I have a coffee in peace.

@BabyBrain80 don't feel bad for joining early we are all here to support eachother. Glad to hear the bleeding has stopped, could it be implantation bleeding?

@iak congratulations, those are great lines. I had cramping and all sorts of weird niggling feeling at the beginning of my first pregnancy but haven't felt any of that this time.

@Lucy3 ooh not long now until your scan :happydance:

Update from me - I wasn't feeling hopeful last night that would find it but I read on a pregnancy update on one of the apps I have that with a good doppler I may be able to pick up babies heartbeat. I tried early afternoon and couldn't find it, something kept telling me to try again. I found it on the left side opposite to where i was looking last time (atound where baby has been at both scans). Heartbear was 175-177bpm. I tried to upload the video but file is too big.:cloud9:

Oh wow @Trixiebell how great you found the heartbeat! I’ve ordered one but it’s not coming for a few weeks so I’m tempted to get another, there’s nothing like finding it on your own. So happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->