February & March 2022 miracles

So sorry to hear that @loeylo I usually know deep down which way things are going to go for me too. I think it's just something that comes from having had so many pregnancies/losses but I have to say this time I'm stumped. I've got a scan tomorrow though so not long to wait to find out. When will you know either way?

@BabyBrain80 So sorry to hear about the bleeding. Will your GP do HCG levels for you at all?

I’m pretty sure I’m going to miscarry. My symptoms have been completely gone for nearly a week now, and no new ones developed. Going to Blackpool on Monday (so classy!) and I’m hoping that nothing happens while we are away.

So sorry that you feel this way. I get it, sometimes you just know... hope that somehow this time is different, keeping everything crossed for you. When is your next scan?

The doc scheduled my first ultrasound for 4 Aug (which would make it after our beach holiday). I can't wait that long, so organised a private scan for Tuesday. I'll be 7w3d then.

I've got some proper bleeding now, devistated. :sad1:
Oh honey, I'm so sorry :-( sending bug hugs!

@loeylo I'm so sorry you're feeling this gut feeling of loss :( I know nothing can help ease that feeling but I sincerely hope its wrong and baby is just playing hard to get. Hugs!

Oh god ladies that have or feel like they have lost I just shed a tear for you feels like these couple months have been very unlucky for ttc. I feel guilty iv never had a miscarriage (touch wood) and complaining like hell about spd and pains. I will try to be more greatful. Big :hug:

I think I am around 5 week plus 3 and I done a clearblue and it’s coming up still 2-3 weeks I done the same test 5 days ago too

I think I am around 5 week plus 3 and I done a clearblue and it’s coming up still 2-3 weeks I done the same test 5 days ago too

I had 2-3 at 5+0 then 3+ 2 days later, but I had to limit my drinks before bed time out of fear of weak urine cuz with all this heat you may just be too hydrated to get a good sample. Keep your chin up and try again soon <3

I wouldn’t look too much into the week predictor tests. I’ve only done one abs that was 5weeks and I got 2-3 weeks.
I had such a vivid dream about having a mc last night :-( I agree @Catmumof4 its been an unlucky few months for lots of ladies, sending big hugs to those who need it <3

I've got a scan this morning so obviously, I've been wide awake since 4am worrying :rolleyes:

I'm 8 weeks today and both my pregnancies last year ended at this point so today is a pretty big deal for us, to see if we can make it past the same point.

I've no reason to think it will be bad news but after 5 miscarriages, that's my automatic assumption, unfortunately.

The scan is at 11.40 so I'll try to update this afternoon either way.

Sticky dust & positive vibes much appreciated <3

Looking forward to your update @Rebaby, it’s so hard waiting for the scan. The last one I cousins stop my legs shaking!

Thank you both :flower:

We just got home and I'm so happy to say we were able to see a baby measuring 8 weeks exactly and with a heartbeat <3

The cyst on my left ovary has shrunk from 3.5cm to 2.5cm and everything is looking good so far :cloud9:

To say we're relieved is a massive understatement!

Does anyones symptoms come and go is it normal? My breasts were really sore and full now nothing :/

Does anyones symptoms come and go is it normal? My breasts were really sore and full now nothing :/

I've not had any symptoms today apart from exhaustion which could be just from the heat...

Mine definitely come and go. Needing a wee is pretty constant but nausea is random and not every day, some days I need a nap / early night and others I manage without. My boobs are tender but that varies too- they're most sore first thing in the morning and last thing at night or if I take my bra off or when I'm having a shower, but there are other times during the day when they feel pretty normal and I can even give them a good prod without it hurting! (The things early pregnancy drives us to!  )

My symptoms come and go too. I haven’t had a lot of nausea this time mainly sore bbs. It’s stressful isn’t it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->