February & March 2022 miracles

I sure wish my symptoms would come and go! The nausea is crazy. I have discovered mint helps a good bit though!!

I don’t know if it’s been discussed yet but when is everybody announcing? We’re not announcing until September, except close family members after our first scan. It’s been so hard to cover my nausea up around everybody lol. Our closest friends know but they would have figured it out super quick anyway!

I have my first appointment on the 21st! I wish I knew if they are doing a scan or not.

Sorry ladies, just been having a catch up as haven't been on for most of the week.

@BabyBrain80 so sorry to hear that. Sending hugs.

@loeylo sorry to hear that you are feeling that was. I didn't have many symptoms and still really dont. Keeping everything crossed for you.

@Rebaby that fantastic news!

@iak I wouldn't read too much into the week prediction tests, I would just go by your dates.

Update from me, symptom wise absolutely nothing but I'm just going to count myself lucky.
2 weeks to go until our private scan and then 2 days more until hospital scan. I know there is only 2 days between each scan but I'm feeling like I want to wait until after the hospital scan before we do an announcement, kind of feels official then.
Bump is growing, definitely no hiding it so people who we havent told will probably already have guessed :haha:

Anyone else feeling very irritable? Like pmsy? Wow I’m grumpy and on the verge of tears today. Must be fun to be around me :lol:
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :hugs:

@Trixiebell that's such an awesome turnaround after your scare :) really happy! it must be nice just chilling without symptoms though, now that you know bubba is happy!

@Lucy3 Oh no! Try dodging overly emotional TV and random facebook videos nad stuff hehe :D eat something that makes you smile! <3

Thankfully not so grouchy here :D I'm pleased for my poor OH's sake, his ex and kids have plenty of emotional outbursts, I don't want to add to it hahah! But the tiredness has hit, otherwise it's just mildly sore nips/boobs, very mild nausea, and big loss of appetite. I'm starting to get feelings when I stretch or roll around in bed, kinda like I pulled my tummy muscles, which is a nice reassuring one actually :) all in all pretty good, but still can't relax til I get an early scan! I got tipped off on a place near me that isn't private so it's fairly cheap, so I'll be calling them on Monday woop!

Sorry for tmi!

but I wiped and saw this! Panicking.

nothing since and no cramps with it

5FB07262-6F17-4E6E-A1F7-4238E29F8A22.png

I’m 6+6 today (or 6+2 by lmp but I doubt that’s accurate) and I feel slightly nauseous. Also really tired and sore boobs today.

my belly is covered in bruises from the clexane.

I’m 6+6 today (or 6+2 by lmp but I doubt that’s accurate) and I feel slightly nauseous. Also really tired and sore boobs today.

my belly is covered in bruises from the clexane.
Good to hear you are well. Symptoms kicking in now :)

I get the feeling things aren’t going to work out well for me. The spotting has turned into these thick dark red clumps that come out and i feel like I have af (which makes the irritability make sense now). Symptoms gone too. To make it even trickier I’m in 14 days home quarantine so not even sure how I get this sorted out. Ugh. Sorry to be a downer, I’ll keep you all updated.

I get the feeling things aren’t going to work out well for me. The spotting has turned into these thick dark red clumps that come out and i feel like I have af (which makes the irritability make sense now). Symptoms gone too. To make it even trickier I’m in 14 days home quarantine so not even sure how I get this sorted out. Ugh. Sorry to be a downer, I’ll keep you all updated.

oh no. I am in isolation as well. The many text messages I get everyday says you can seek medical care or supplies. I hope it’s the same where you are

Where are you @daniyaaq ? I’m in Melbourne and have to isolate because of a case at my sons school. I’m going to book a Telehealth appt with my GP and see what the next steps are. Feels just like af :-(

Where are you @daniyaaq ? I’m in Melbourne and have to isolate because of a case at my sons school. I’m going to book a Telehealth appt with my GP and see what the next steps are. Feels just like af :-(
I’m in Mildura :( we been in quarantine a week now because my daughter was in Canberra over the holidays, came back just as they were declared a red zone.

Hey girls can I join you please
Very early for me Stil
I had a mc a month ago and lil terrified
Trying to stay positive
Due end of March
:hi:

@daniyaaq oh that sucks. What a mess this is, sometimes it really gets me down. Very minimal home schooling happening here too.

@pipsbabybean of course, welcome!
It truly is. I have 3 to homeschool as well as full time work. I don’t think much of any work was done today for either one of us.

Sorry for tmi!

but I wiped and saw this! Panicking.

nothing since and no cramps with it

I really hope it's nothing, how are things looking today?

I'm so very sorry :( sending lots of hugs, and that's extra bad luck while on quarantine! I can only guess they'll make you wait your quarantine time out :( :( fingers crossed still!!

@DaTucker We announced already to our parents and best friends. Will probably do the rest after first scan tomorrow. Won't have a big announcement, will just mention it as and when we see people. And then I will probably do a post on social media after my 12w test results come back. DD2 tested with a high chance of down's at 12w with her Papp-a test, but negative during panorama test (turned out to be fine and luckily she has no genetic disorders, but I'd like to know before announcing). I think they need to wait until week 12 to 16 for those tests, so I don't think I will feel calm about pregnancy before then...

Since my parents live on a different continent, I announced to them with this pic:
SmartSelect_20210719-135613_Gallery.jpg

@Trixiebell So exciting that your bump is growing, Im overweight so always have a bit of bump envy :haha:

@patienceiav Hope you get your scan organised. I get that you can't relax before seeing that peanut, I feel the same! My early scan is tomorrow.

@iak Im sure it's nothing, do you have any other symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->