February & March 2022 miracles

@Bloblo super cute announcement boards :D did the little one know what was on hers? hehe!

I just got my first scan booked for this Friday where I should be 6+5, but considering how damn mild my symptoms are I'm kinda not holding out hope, can't shake that nagging feeling that the progesterone is keeping any bleed from happening...

I’m 6+6 today (or 6+2 by lmp but I doubt that’s accurate) and I feel slightly nauseous. Also really tired and sore boobs today.

my belly is covered in bruises from the clexane.
What's clexane, is it a type of progesterone? Sounds rough having to use injections, and here I am mourning my ability to dtd because of progesterone suppositories! :-k

@patienceiav i use suppositories to but pop them in the back hate how they are in the front

I’ve spent the afternoon reading through the whole thread
It’s hard jumping in you lovelies have been here a few weeks,
I hope everyone is coping well with the heat

@patienceiav i use suppositories to but pop them in the back hate how they are in the front

I’ve spent the afternoon reading through the whole thread
It’s hard jumping in you lovelies have been here a few weeks,
I hope everyone is coping well with the heat

Don't worry about goining the thread later than the rest of us - it's only just the beginning for us all :hugs:

@pipsbabybean do they have any effect ... back there? I thought the whole point was they get close to the target :D mine are even labelled as vaginal suppositories.

Welcome in any case! ^_^

Oh @Lucy3 I really hope and pray this bleeding turns out to be nothing bad.
If it helps the bleed I had at 15 weeks made me feel like AF.
I had cramps and I felt really heavy low down like u do b4 AF.
I also had tiny dark red clots and the blood was red.
Please keep us posted hon I am thinking of you.

@iak
My spotting looked like that. I had it on and off from 4 to 9 weeks.
Also bleeding at 6 and 15 weeks.
Now 30+2 weeks so try not to worry hon.
I was told by my midwife it's common to have spotting and even some bleeding in pregnancy esp in the first trimester.

@pipsbabybean
Congratulations wishing u a healthy and happy 9 months and really hope beanie sticks and will be ure take home rainbow.

@pipsbabybean do they have any effect ... back there? I thought the whole point was they get close to the target :D mine are even labelled as vaginal suppositories.

Welcome in any case! ^_^
That’s where I’ve put mine for my last rainbow anyways and this one so far
Mine are labelled either front or back haha
Also saw your post about bleeding through it if something was wrong
I did with my mc last month if that’s helps
I asked also at the hosp as I was curious

Thanks @Suggerhoney . I’m convinced it was a mc but just waiting for a pack of frer to come to test. Sucks being in isolation, really can’t do much about it. But thanks for your story, mine was very thick and syrupy - like really dark red with clots.

@patienceiav have your symptoms picked up? Looking forward to seeing your scan

@pipsbabybean you’ll catch up quickly, lovely to have you here

@Bloblo very cute announcement :kiss:

@loeylo sounds like the clexane is doing it’s job, I had them after my c/s, not fun!

@Lucy3 I can only imagine at 9 weeks you'd REALLY know about it if you were mc'ing, it was terrible enough to deal with the blood from just 6 weeks many years ago. Hope it calms down / goes away, is there at least somewhere you can call for guidance /a plan once you're "free"? Big hugs!

@pipsbabybean I'm sorry to hear about your recent mc :( it is somewhat reassuring that *probably* the body will do its thing, progesterone or not, if it needs to. Are you on progesterone again with this one?

@Lucy3 I can only imagine at 9 weeks you'd REALLY know about it if you were mc'ing, it was terrible enough to deal with the blood from just 6 weeks many years ago. Hope it calms down / goes away, is there at least somewhere you can call for guidance /a plan once you're "free"? Big hugs!

@pipsbabybean I'm sorry to hear about your recent mc :( it is somewhat reassuring that *probably* the body will do its thing, progesterone or not, if it needs to. Are you on progesterone again with this one?

@patienceiav
Thanks lovely
It was unexpected surprise bfp on the pill ,
Yes I’m taking progesterone this time just to be safe
I did with my little boy never had problems with my girls then I lost two and had my boy on the progesterone
So keeping everything crossed

here’s my progression because everyone loves to poas lol
Happy 4 weeks to me ( sooo long to wait)

9D376434-F36F-48D1-BFB6-7ED08A3D0C15.jpeg

@patienceiav thanks so m much for your thoughts <3 can I ask, was the bleeding a lot when you had your mc at 6 weeks? Sorry you don’t have to answer if it’s too sensitive. My bleeding has become like a light period, before it was so thick it wouldn’t come out without wiping (I know this is graphic so I’m really sorry if it’s too much). I really need to get some medical advice but it’s just so tricky in isolation in a hardcore lockdown, I am so over living like this! It’s full on with all the rules Australia. Kids can’t even go to the GP if they have any respiratory symptoms, makes me so mad.
@pipsbabybean picture perfect progression!

Just got my bfp this morning. App showing estimated due date 31st March 22.
3wks5 days tofay and super anxious

Hi ladies, just popping in to say goodbye. I'm absolutely gutted to be leaving you all.
My bleeding became much heavier on Friday/Saturday, like a heavy period with a lot of pain. My tests went lighter too. So thats it then, another chemical I guess.... odd calling it that, seems so much more. Found it quite tough and I'm not sure if we will continue now.

Wishing you all lots of luck, miss you all xx

@Lucy3
If it helps you I bleed a lot with my mc last month
Soooo much a week before it was even confirmed and baby was Stil there on the Friday yet to be passed
It’s a shame about the isolation for you
I would ring in tho and ask for advice

@Lucy3 can you not ring anyone?! Seems incredible that you are suffering with nowhere to turn! How much longer left in isolation?

X

@Lucy3 thinking of you and hope all is ok xx

@loeylo hope you enjoy your break, hope wee bub is ok too xx

Sad to be leaving the journey with you both especially (although I will stalk you!) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->