• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

February & March 2022 miracles

I’m really sorry to hear of your loss.
There must be someone you can reach out to for help!!! Look after yourself

Hi ladies, just popping in to say goodbye. I'm absolutely gutted to be leaving you all.
My bleeding became much heavier on Friday/Saturday, like a heavy period with a lot of pain. My tests went lighter too. So thats it then, another chemical I guess.... odd calling it that, seems so much more. Found it quite tough and I'm not sure if we will continue now.

Wishing you all lots of luck, miss you all xx
Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear this. I know there's nothing anyone can say to make you feel any better but I'm thinking of you :hugs2:

@BabyBrain80 Im so sorry to say goodbye to you :hugs: Every loss is difficult, you are right that the word "chemical" just doesn't explain the heartbreak... I hope you manage to find some peace and strength in this time <3 <3

@patienceiav thanks so m much for your thoughts <3 can I ask, was the bleeding a lot when you had your mc at 6 weeks? Sorry you don’t have to answer if it’s too sensitive. My bleeding has become like a light period, before it was so thick it wouldn’t come out without wiping (I know this is graphic so I’m really sorry if it’s too much). I really need to get some medical advice but it’s just so tricky in isolation in a hardcore lockdown, I am so over living like this! It’s full on with all the rules Australia. Kids can’t even go to the GP if they have any respiratory symptoms, makes me so mad.
@pipsbabybean picture perfect progression!

((TW)) It's alright, it was a conscious abortion (the cruel irony of not getting pregnant for 3years, getting divorced, thinking you're infertile, having a ONS....BAM, wow thankyou for nothing universe) so for me it was probably different since it was induced... but I was (TMI) pouring blood and chunks in the toilet every 30mins for the first few day, honestly felt like I was having vaginal diarrhea >.< then I still bled heavily for weeks. Everything after 2weeks kinda can't count cuz they put a coil in me at that point and my body wasn't done so it just kinda kept bleeding and struggling to get rid of stuff until I ended up in A&E :/ F you very much, body!

Your bleeding sounds scary still, have you been able to order more tests at least? I would think a mc would start decreasing test strength, even when you're this far along you may gauge if it's going the wrong way (I know my tests now just aren't changing, the tests are like "nope max capacity"!) Fingers tightly crossed for you <3

@BabyBrain80 I'm so very sorry :( take the time you need to be sad, then once you feel up to it, do something just for yourself :) could be as simple as new nail polish or your body weight in sugary snacks :) big hugs!

@Vukasin88 warm welcome, fx for your sticky bean! :)

@pipsbabybean ah I learned something new today :D happy 4weeks and great lines! How come you were on the pill if I may ask, since you had a mc last month also? Were you TTC? :)

@Lucy3 - sending you the hugest hugs, I’m so gutted to hear that you are bleeding. Please speak to a midwife or someone, I know they can’t do anything as such but you shouldn’t be going through this without medical advise. Praying it’ll be ok :hugs:

@BabyBrain80 - I’m so very sorry for your loss. The word chemical isnt enough, you are right. I really hope the future holds a rainbow for you. Hugest hugs :hugs:

((TW)) It's alright, it was a conscious abortion (the cruel irony of not getting pregnant for 3years, getting divorced, thinking you're infertile, having a ONS....BAM, wow thankyou for nothing universe) so for me it was probably different since it was induced... but I was (TMI) pouring blood and chunks in the toilet every 30mins for the first few day, honestly felt like I was having vaginal diarrhea >.< then I still bled heavily for weeks. Everything after 2weeks kinda can't count cuz they put a coil in me at that point and my body wasn't done so it just kinda kept bleeding and struggling to get rid of stuff until I ended up in A&E :/ F you very much, body!

Your bleeding sounds scary still, have you been able to order more tests at least? I would think a mc would start decreasing test strength, even when you're this far along you may gauge if it's going the wrong way (I know my tests now just aren't changing, the tests are like "nope max capacity"!) Fingers tightly crossed for you <3

Sorry that you had to go through this, life can be so cruel sometimes :hugs: Glad that things are looking up now and that you are in a better place <3

I had my first scan today - 7w3d. It was an elective scan and honestly I just wish we didn't go. In the end she saw the baby and saw the heartbeat, but couldn't take any measurements as it was too unclear :-k
Before that, she spent 5 minutes looking and not finding anything inside the gestational sac. She told me it might be that my dates are wrong (which I know can't be, we only bd once this cycle. Plus after ltttc I know exactly when I ovulate.) And she told me that if its just 5w pregnant instead of 7, then it's normal to just see the empty sac... etc... my heart dropped and a million things went through my head. Then she repositioned and luckily she found my little bean! What a relief! I saw the heartbeat and cried. But now I just can't shake that feeling that something is wrong... why wasn't she able to measure stuff? Is this normal?
SmartSelect_20210720-213142_Gallery.jpg

Sorry to hear about your scan experience @Bloblo tbh it doesn't sound like you were in very experienced hands if she wasn't able to see baby and a heartbeat when they were right there!

Was it an abdominal or internal scan? When I go for NHS scans they always seem to want to do internal scans before 12 weeks (my BMI is in the 'overweight' category so I do understand that makes it trickier) but when I pay for private scans they never have any trouble finding baby and a heartbeat and taking measurements etc from an abdominal scan even as early as 6 weeks. So I think some of it comes down to experience of the person doing the scan and the equipment they're using. Plus things like body size/shape and how full your bladder is etc.

It's fantastic news you were able to see your little bean and the heartbeat today but I totally understand your concern. I'd be the same after having such a worrying experience.

@BabyBrain80 I'm so very sorry :( take the time you need to be sad, then once you feel up to it, do something just for yourself :) could be as simple as new nail polish or your body weight in sugary snacks :) big hugs!

@Vukasin88 warm welcome, fx for your sticky bean! :)

@pipsbabybean ah I learned something new today :D happy 4weeks and great lines! How come you were on the pill if I may ask, since you had a mc last month also? Were you TTC? :)

@patienceiav
Haha yes you did,
no we weren’t TTC, I’m with a new partner
I got divorced 3 years ago and been single since ,I met James at Christmas he doesn’t have children , it was just a slip up on the pill
We had talked about having children and even tho my youngest is nearly 5.
After the initially surprise and then the mc
We were so heartbroken just lucky to fall again so soon
I fell pg the same with my rainbow boy straight after my last mc
I’m going with it’s Just ment to be

@Bloblo
Ahhh hun I know that feeling so well
I’m glad you saw a bean and a heartbeat
When Do you go back again ? fingers crossed next time you go back baby will have had a massive growth spurt x

@Bloblo I'm so glad you got to see the little bean! :) sorry about the trouble you had though :( I'm afraid I can't offer any advice since this lil jellybean will be my first... can you get a 2nd one to check? They can't just casually date you 2weeks back and act like you don't know when you ovulated... they should be taking that seriously in my eyes :/ good luck <3

@pipsbabybean oh right I see now, the mc was a surprise on the pill, and now you stayed off it hoping :) maybe that lil mc was just a sign that you were ready <3 my OHs youngest turned 5 a few months ago, it'll be super scary when it's time to tell them!

@Rebaby do you have a recommendation for "bladder fullness" in relation to good picture? Is it better to have not pee'd? :D I have a scan on Fri at what should be 6+5, want to maximise my chances hehe

Thank you so much for the support - so lucky to have you ladies <3 the bleeding has slowed right down, still scared to go to the toilet though. I have a pack of 7 frer coming (as well as a Doppler which prob isn’t a good idea) and will call the OB I’m booked into see. I honestly thought on the weekend there’s no way the little bean can survive this, but now I have more hope.
@patienceiav thanks for sharing your experience, sounds just horrid. I didn’t have any blood pouring out - gosh that must have been hard.
@BabyBrain80 i am genuinely gutted you are leaving this group. I think about you a lot! I have faith that this will happen for you and really hope you don’t give up. Sending you a big hug, it’s just not fair sometimes
@Bloblo looks like the ultrasound machine wasn’t the best quality? The image isn’t sharp which makes me think it’s the quality of the equipment. I had one at 8 weeks (measured 7+5) and the imagine was clear as in the black and white were bright. Then had one two days later with a student using a machine that was made for cardio not OB and the image was way less clear. It’s a pity the tech said something about being 5 weeks before they dug in deeper and saw the heartbeat etc, how scary! I think because there’s a little heartbeat you don’t need to worry, but I absolutely understand how the anxiety creeps in. Big congrats on seeing the little heart flutter, that is wonderful news!

Thank you so much for the support - so lucky to have you ladies <3 the bleeding has slowed right down, still scared to go to the toilet though. I have a pack of 7 frer coming (as well as a Doppler which prob isn’t a good idea) and will call the OB I’m booked into see. I honestly thought on the weekend there’s no way the little bean can survive this, but now I have more hope.
@patienceiav thanks for sharing your experience, sounds just horrid. I didn’t have any blood pouring out - gosh that must have been hard.
@BabyBrain80 i am genuinely gutted you are leaving this group. I think about you a lot! I have faith that this will happen for you and really hope you don’t give up. Sending you a big hug, it’s just not fair sometimes
@Bloblo looks like the ultrasound machine wasn’t the best quality? The image isn’t sharp which makes me think it’s the quality of the equipment. I had one at 8 weeks (measured 7+5) and the imagine was clear as in the black and white were bright. Then had one two days later with a student using a machine that was made for cardio not OB and the image was way less clear. It’s a pity the tech said something about being 5 weeks before they dug in deeper and saw the heartbeat etc, how scary! I think because there’s a little heartbeat you don’t need to worry, but I absolutely understand how the anxiety creeps in. Big congrats on seeing the little heart flutter, that is wonderful news!
Hey Lucy, have you had a scan yet? I wonder if the bleeding is an SCH or cervical erosion. I’ve had an almost 9 week mmc and was spotting for a few days but then went to a full on bleed for at least 2 weeks and it was on and off spotting for like 6 weeks tbh before I had a normal cycle again. Obviously every body is different. But I think at 9 weeks it would definitely end up being quite a large amount of blood.

anyways I truly hope baby is safe and sound in there and hope your tests come soon. It’s ridiculous that Covid can keep you from accessing health care. So mad for you. Huge hugs.

@Rebaby do you have a recommendation for "bladder fullness" in relation to good picture? Is it better to have not pee'd? :D I have a scan on Fri at what should be 6+5, want to maximise my chances hehe

Generally, the fuller your bladder the better. I always go for a wee before leaving the house (don't think I'd manage otherwise!) but then drink plenty of water on the drive there / in the waiting room and by the time I'm scanned I'm usually needing a wee again! But I have had a couple of scans where I've been told my bladder is too full and getting in the way so I guess don't overdo it with the water :oops::lol:

@pipsbabybean oh right I see now, the mc was a surprise on the pill, and now you stayed off it hoping :) maybe that lil mc was just a sign that you were ready <3 my OHs youngest turned 5 a few months ago, it'll be super scary when it's time to tell them!

@patienceiav
Yes that’s it defo took it as a sign
I was also worrying about my age I know I’m not over the hill but sooner the better I think lol
Yes I’m excited to tell mine
My girls are 9 and 7 and then my baby boy 5 in Oct,

@Bloblo super cute announcement boards :D did the little one know what was on hers? hehe!

I just got my first scan booked for this Friday where I should be 6+5, but considering how damn mild my symptoms are I'm kinda not holding out hope, can't shake that nagging feeling that the progesterone is keeping any bleed from happening...

What's clexane, is it a type of progesterone? Sounds rough having to use injections, and here I am mourning my ability to dtd because of progesterone suppositories! :-k

Clexane is a form of heparin, a blood thinner. I got a mildly positive result for an antibody which can signify a clotting disorder. I’ve not fully been diagnosed yet though as I need to test positive 12 weeks after the first to be truly positive. They put me on blood thinner anyway because I have had so many miscarriages.

@Bloblo very cute announcement :kiss:

@loeylo sounds like the clexane is doing it’s job, I had them after my c/s, not fun!

I had them after my cs as well but this seems worse! I think because I know I’ll be on them for almost a whole year. Eeek! I’ll need to take them for 6 weeks after my next cs as well, I think I was only on them for 5 days last time.

Hi ladies, just popping in to say goodbye. I'm absolutely gutted to be leaving you all.
My bleeding became much heavier on Friday/Saturday, like a heavy period with a lot of pain. My tests went lighter too. So thats it then, another chemical I guess.... odd calling it that, seems so much more. Found it quite tough and I'm not sure if we will continue now.

Wishing you all lots of luck, miss you all xx

I am so sorry, I hoped this would end differently for you. I never call my 5 week loss a chemical, to me it was an early miscarriage although technically it was a chemical. Medically a chemical is just an early miscarriage. I hope you come to a decision you are happy with.
@Lucy3 thinking of you and hope all is ok xx

@loeylo hope you enjoy your break, hope wee bub is ok too xx

Sad to be leaving the journey with you both especially (although I will stalk you!) X

We have had a lovely break! My scan is when we come home tomorrow. I’m nervous but I’ll update!

I had my first scan today - 7w3d. It was an elective scan and honestly I just wish we didn't go. In the end she saw the baby and saw the heartbeat, but couldn't take any measurements as it was too unclear :-k
Before that, she spent 5 minutes looking and not finding anything inside the gestational sac. She told me it might be that my dates are wrong (which I know can't be, we only bd once this cycle. Plus after ltttc I know exactly when I ovulate.) And she told me that if its just 5w pregnant instead of 7, then it's normal to just see the empty sac... etc... my heart dropped and a million things went through my head. Then she repositioned and luckily she found my little bean! What a relief! I saw the heartbeat and cried. But now I just can't shake that feeling that something is wrong... why wasn't she able to measure stuff? Is this normal?
View attachment 1100449

if they saw a baby with hb eventually then my money is on a bad scanner/machine! The fact that you saw a job is really reassuring. Baby is tiny at this stage so I bet they were just hiding.

at 6+5 I bet they will try abdominal first and then maybe go internal for a better view. They did this when they scanned me last week. I also had this with my dd at 6+2. You need a full bladder for abdominal and an empty bladder for internal, so best to go full!
Generally, the fuller your bladder the better. I always go for a wee before leaving the house (don't think I'd manage otherwise!) but then drink plenty of water on the drive there / in the waiting room and by the time I'm scanned I'm usually needing a wee again! But I have had a couple of scans where I've been told my bladder is too full and getting in the way so I guess don't overdo it with the water :oops::lol:

I always overdo the water! My bladder takes over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"