February & March 2022 miracles

@Lucy3 - that test looks brilliant. There really is no point testing again, your hcg will be so high that even if something was happening, the tests would take so long to show it as hcg takes a long time to leave your body. I stopped testing at about 6 weeks because I realised how ridiculous it was.

with my losses, I have never bled until after I’ve known. I’ve had severe cramps first. When the bleeding does start, it’s accompanied by horrendous cramps (worse than labour) and the bleeding is so bad I can’t leave the bathroom.

Looking forward to hearing about your scan @loeylo !
@missielibra its a crazy line isn’t it! It was pretty fun to watch the dye go across it!

Has anyone had a cervical polyp? I’ve done some reading and I’m wondering if that’s what causing the bleeding.

@Lucy3 line looks great but I imagine it's so hard to tell, you must have hundreds of thousands of hcg/miu right now, that poor test doesn't know what to do :D it could be a good base line if you wanted to keep track, try again in a few days to see if it changes?

@Lucy3 I didn't have cervical polyp, but last pregnancy I did have some bleeds. And we saw and figured out I had cervical ectropion. Which google says is: Cervical ectropion, or cervical ectopy, is when the soft cells (glandular cells) that line the inside of the cervical canal spread to the outer surface of your cervix. The outside of your cervix normally has hard cells (epithelial cells).

So basically because the soft cells are exposed, they get irritated and it bleeds.

Funny and maybe TMI, my doctor actually use my phone to get a picture (YUP awkward photo moment) and I saw the cervix with the irritated red spots that were bleeding. Basically the mucus and the vagina environment irritates the part of the cervix that's inside out. Its common apparently during pregnancy/after having had kids (we saw this when I was barely 5 weeks along with DS2).

Maybe that's why you're bleeding too? It's not dangerous and in my case it ended up going away during and I stopped bleeding !

Sorry for the giant post haha

So glad to hear @loeylo congrats! :) how are your symptoms doing? I'm dreading tomorrow cuz I have such mild symptoms

So glad to hear @loeylo congrats! :) how are your symptoms doing? I'm dreading tomorrow cuz I have such mild symptoms

symptoms are still really minor. I don’t really have much of an appetite and I’m a little tired and grumpy. I was sick the other day, but we were at a theme park so could be unrelated to pregnancy.

Aaah I can’t seem to get a ticker!
When you are on the last page of the ticker creator, click on forums, then pseudoHTML. Then copy that code. I think you used the "websites" one in your signature.
SmartSelect_20210722-161112_Samsung Internet.jpg

I had completely forgotten about like the constant panic everytime I go to the bathroom, the fear I'll see blood, and the (TMI), extra mucus, so you feel wet, and you're like OH THATS GOTTA BE blood. I have bleeds with both kids. So I'm just waiting for it

Fantastic news about your scan @loeylo :D

I'm struggling a bit this week. It's SO HOT here and I've been so anxious. My last loss (November last year) the baby measured 8+4 when we found out that the heart had stopped beating. I hit 8w4d yesterday and it's been playing on my mind that anything could have happened since our scan on Saturday and that I have no way of knowing.

I'm trying to keep busy and stay positive but some days are easier than others.

@Lucy3 I didn't have cervical polyp, but last pregnancy I did have some bleeds. And we saw and figured out I had cervical ectropion. Which google says is: Cervical ectropion, or cervical ectopy, is when the soft cells (glandular cells) that line the inside of the cervical canal spread to the outer surface of your cervix. The outside of your cervix normally has hard cells (epithelial cells).

So basically because the soft cells are exposed, they get irritated and it bleeds.

Funny and maybe TMI, my doctor actually use my phone to get a picture (YUP awkward photo moment) and I saw the cervix with the irritated red spots that were bleeding. Basically the mucus and the vagina environment irritates the part of the cervix that's inside out. Its common apparently during pregnancy/after having had kids (we saw this when I was barely 5 weeks along with DS2).

Maybe that's why you're bleeding too? It's not dangerous and in my case it ended up going away during and I stopped bleeding !

Sorry for the giant post haha

That's what I have hon. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and another at 15 weeks and they did a internal and that's what they found.
App its really common too.
I'm really hoping u have something like this @Lucy3

U can't get much darker than that Line either that a total line stealer.
Praying this is a good sign all is well still.

@loeylo

Awwwww yay hello beanie. I'm so happy ure scan went well hon.
My main symptom this whole pregnancy has been a loss of appetite.

Yay @loeylo !!

@missielibra thank you so much for telling me about your bleeds, I’m going to research this! Haha the photo! That’s hilarious! But also cool, I think I’d like to see it too! @Suggerhoney i was going to ask you what the cause of your bleeds were, so interesting! Did the bleeding stop after a bit? This is been going for just over a week and I’m sick of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->