February & March 2022 miracles

You ladies are so good at making me feel at ease, self diagnosing cervical ectropion! I feel like I should take extra iron with losing this extra blood.

how is everyone? <3

<3 are you perhaps taking a vitamin that would have extra iron?

We went camping this weekend. Couldnt bring tests. So for the first time ever couldn't be the POAS addict that I am. Haha cant wait for the morning.

I have a lot of twinges and cramps. Trying to remind myself its normal. Still waiting for the docs office to call to tell me when my first apt is!

I wonder if you more experienced ladies might soothe my nagging annoyance about the baby size at my scan....

He measured jellybean at 0.56cm and 6w2d, but wherever I look online, at that size it would be 6w5d which is what I THOUGHT I was based on when i Ov'd etc. Isn't the week/days on the screen determined by baby size? Now I feel like I've been robbed of being at 7+1 today, and have to wait longer for a scan, because I was booted back 3 days...

Sorry today is extra antsy, I've had light aches for about 12h now and am generally anxious and grouchy 8-[

@Lucy3 I am so happy you found the heartbeat. A doppler helped me out so much when I had bleeding in my first pregnancy. I know it sounds like something crazy to do so early on but I knew it gave me comfort hearing that tiny heartbeat.<3 FX for Friday!

@patienceiav Honestly when they are so little even 0.01mm changes the date! Im often pushed back and forward and always changed. There is a variation for babies like for each "age" so I wouldnt worry too much. :hugs:

I wonder if you more experienced ladies might soothe my nagging annoyance about the baby size at my scan....

He measured jellybean at 0.56cm and 6w2d, but wherever I look online, at that size it would be 6w5d which is what I THOUGHT I was based on when i Ov'd etc. Isn't the week/days on the screen determined by baby size? Now I feel like I've been robbed of being at 7+1 today, and have to wait longer for a scan, because I was booted back 3 days...

Sorry today is extra antsy, I've had light aches for about 12h now and am generally anxious and grouchy 8-[
It sucks when they move you back even one day lol!! But in the grand scheme of things you’ll get used to your new due date. Or just go by your old due date in your head/on your ticker and let the care providers go by your new date. My sister keeps telling me she’s so and so weeks and I know her care providers moved her back at least 4 days from that date. So she just sticks with her O date :). The due date doesn’t mean anything for when they come out anyways. Just when they do the tests :)

True! I remember once a mom who did IVF and they tried to push her back like 4 days and she was like, no trust me. I am very sure of my dates... !

Double pack digital+regular clearblue came in.

I think I can breathe a little easier.
20210726_124217.jpg

@missielibra @Reiko_ctu true, true, there's a decent chance of me being moved forward at my next appointment since it'll be more reliable than a 6week scan :) I was merely counting 14days before my ov day and then onward, so I can just play in my head cuz it's technically right, even if the jellybean measured smaller than that, as you say in a day it can change :D just feels so strange that all websites say 6w2d is like 0.25ish cm, but all scans seem to say 6w2d is like 0.5-6cm *hrmf*

@Lucy3 as you know I had some spotting a few weeks ago and turned out to be no reason for it. Hope it stops soon.

I have been feeling absolutely fine yesterday and today, Saturday I was just shattered until about 4pm when the sicky and dizzy feeling just disappeared.

Listened to baby's heartbeat again tonight was 169-171, we have our private scan on Sunday and hospital one on Tuesday (3rd), I am not sure when I want to announce, Monday or wait until after the hospital one Tuesday.

How is everyone doing, nausea wise?
I have some, but nowhere near as much as I had with dd.

I’m still waiting for something anything to kick in
I’d be very greatful lol

Barely nothing at 7+1 (stubborn frowning) :D mildly sore nips, very mild nausea, loss of appetite.

Life is a bit crazy here, will catch up with everyone's news tmw. Just wanted to do a quick check in.
I'm 8w2d already and still no real symptoms. Super tired. That's it really apart from the normal abdominal twinges. I also have some phantom flutters which I assume is all in my head. Next scan on the 4th.
Dd1 is sick (coughing and sneezing) and dd2 is getting 5 teeth at once, so my days and nights are pretty much spent just running from one crying toddler to another and keeping track of who had which medicine at what time :haha:
To top it off we are going to the seaside tomorrow, because apparently we are masochists...

@patienceiav so frustrating being put back, I’d keep to your I date, that’s what I’m doing. Especially if your measuring the o dates!

@FTale thank you. I didn’t know you had bleeding too, hope you’re doing well and can’t wait to hear about your retrieval

Also minimal nausea, weird how a few of us are that way. I’m lack of appetite (big time) occasional mild nausea, sore bbs. I was so sick with my others so it’s a mystery this time!

I've not had a lot of nausea this time. Only if I'm woken up suddenly or haven't eaten enough. I'm very hungry during the day - especially in the morning but don't want anything after my meal in the evenings which is not like me, I'm usually all about the nighttime snacks!

That said, of my 8 pregnancies I've only had 2 where I was very sicky - my 2nd pregnancy (DS1) and that didn't really kick in until 12 weeks and my most recent pregnancy before this one (a mmc) where I was very nauseaus 24/7 from week 6 to 8 when everything stopped. So I'm not stressing too much that it means anything this time round.

I am super anxious about my scan tomorrow though. I'm having a hard time imagining everything is going to be okay and I'm not sure if that's my brain trying to protect myself or just the memory of our most recent miscarriages weighing on my mind. Either way, in just over 24 hours we'll know if things are still looking good or not so I'm just going to try stay busy until then.

Sticky dust / positive vibes / prayers all very welcome :flower:

@patienceiav

Please don't worry hon.
I was ttc for 11 months. Temping and doing opks including the CB advanced.
At my 12 week dating scan I was put forward a whole 12 days going by AF.
And 5 days going by O.

I know when I O and the exact time so it don't add up but it was great being put so forward .

My original due date going by AF was 7th October.
And going by O was 30th September.

Then at daring scan they changed it to 25th September and that's stuck ever since and is my due date.

So hold tight hon. U may be put forward at ure next scan .

@Rebaby Im sending.positive vibes your way!

Gastro running at daycare. First one since March 2020. Kids got it. Now I have it. Pretty much feels like Im gonna die. I didn't miss this

Oh that sucks @missielibra ! Hope it’s one of those 24 hour bugs

@Rebaby it must be so hard having scans after loss. That’s very interesting that not all your pregnancies have had nausea, just shows how they really are all different. I was so anxious about not feeling sick this time but think I need to let that go and enjoy not feeling miserable! Let us know how you go with your scan tomorrow, will be thinking of you

I havent had much nausea apart from on Saturday. I didn't get any sickness until 13 weeks when I was pregnant with S so will see how I am next week.

I want to get excited about this pregnancy but feeling anxious due to the miscarriage earlier in the year is overtaking any excitement. I am hoping once I have the scans next week the anxious feeling will start to go.

It's so so hard being pregnant after a loss or losses.

I was a anxious mess in early pregnancy.
I still get anxious now even tho I'm very heavily pregnant and don't have long left..

Don't think I will relax untill he is in my arms.

Ure not alone ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->