February & March 2022 miracles

Woop, had my early scan today :) was booted back from 6+5 which I thought, to 6+2 but with early ov and short lp I can't tell who's right, so I'll just trust them for now :) will get to go back in 2-3 weeks to check on jellybean, but today at least I got to see the little heart beating <3

Woop, had my early scan today :) was booted back from 6+5 which I thought, to 6+2 but with early ov and short lp I can't tell who's right, so I'll just trust them for now :) will get to go back in 2-3 weeks to check on jellybean, but today at least I got to see the little heart beating <3
Awesome :cloud9:

I had my first scan a few days ago! It was on a small hand held thing so there were no measurements for official due dates, just going off my lmp. And the picture is bad but baby had a heart beat of 175!!

All my blood work came back great, including progesterone and no anemia, which is crazy because I had low progesterone and was super anemic my last two pregnancies. I do have a bladder infection that I have to get on antibiotics for. I have no symptoms so I was pretty surprised at that lol. And apparently I’m not immune to Rubella anymore so now I have to get the stupid rubella vaccine after birth (I think that’s when) on top of my rhogam shot. :roll:

A4FAB45F-FD78-488A-9021-7143D19AB9BB.jpeg

Aww thanks @Rach87 the heartbeat is so fleeting but I think that’s because little bean is so tiny and moving about!

@DaTucker yay for your scan and great heartbeat!

@patienceiav aw that is fantastic news.

@DaTucker lovely scan picture and brilliant heartbeat!

Today I just feel yuck, really dizzy and sick if I move abit too quick. I had loads planned to do in the house this morning but ai just can't function. Hubby made a cup of tea and I don't normally take sugar but I asked hubby to put one in hoping it would bring me round but it hasn't. I need to nip to Asda later but apart from that I will be lazing about.
I have read that you can feel dizzy due to the increase in blood flow, hope it doesn't last all day.

Has anyone else had or is having twinges at 9 weeks? I've not had any so far this pregnancy but I'm 9 weeks today and started yesterday with a sort of tugging/pulling sensation very low down at the front of my abdomen (not quite cervix-low but definitely my uterus rather than anything else.)

It only happened once yesterday afternoon and lasted about ten minutes but this afternoon it started again and has been on and off for about 2 hours now. I'd say it's mild to moderate and dull not sharp.

My last successful pregnancy was a decade ago so it's hard to remember if this is normal! I don't remember having this with my two miscarriages last year but obviously given my history, I'm fretting it's something bad...

@Trixiebell I think you've earned the right to laze about, growing a baby is hard work! Do what you need to do to help out right now, my carb intake has rocketed this past week :D BlameTheJellyBean is the current motto in this house!

@Rebaby can't say I do hun but didn't want to RnR, I've never been that far. I bet it's just part of the hard work of growing a placenta at the moment, not every pain will be bad. Hugs! :)

Lots of lovely scans these past few days it’s so lovely to see
Being here in the uk they don’t scan until 12 weeks so I’ve a while to wait
Although due to the mc last month the hosp here where they looked after me said I’d be ok to call after 6 weeks to get checked to make sure all was ok

Typically it’s the 6 weeks summer holidays now and my 3 are at home so not much hope of getting any time out to get there

Might ask my mum if she would watch the kids after seeing all these lovely scans

So glad ure scans went well ladies.
So good seeing that tiny flicker.

@Trixiebell
Put ure feet up and chill hon. I got very tired in 1st trimester and didn't have much energy at all.
Was great having all my energy back when I got to 20 weeks but now I get really tired again.
Progesterone rises like crazy In 3rd trimester so definitely feeling sluggish but trying to get everything done b4 baby comes. Almost there now just need to pack my hospital bags.

@Lucy3

The spotting I had on and off from 4 to 9 weeks. Like it wud happen a few times a week and always when wiping.
With the bleeds at 6 and 15 weeks I woke up and felt wet and it was blood.
If was like medium AF.
Not much went onto the pad when I put one on but when wiping it was red with teeny clots.
After about a hour or so it slower down and then I just had spotting for several hours and then nothing.
The doctor said I had a cervical erosion and explained it like this.
In side the cervix we have lots of tiny blood vessels. And hormones esp those in pregnancy can cause one or more of the blood vessels to pop out on the outside.
So then any kind of knock or if anything irritates it the blood vessels bursts and bleeds.
Like a nose bleed.
I have never been told I had a cervical erosion in past pregnancies so it must of just happened with this one.
It was scary becuase with all my other healthy pregnancies I had no bleedimg or spotting.
The only time I had bleeding In pregnancy were with my losses.
But now I know u can have bleeding and sometimes quite a bit but it doesn't always mean bad news.
Some womon have a SCH and that causes heavy bleeding. But womon go on to give birth to healthy babies.

Touch wood I've had no more spotting or bleeding since 15 weeks.
Hope the next time I see any hint of blood is when its the show.
Ita so stressful and scary seeing blood in pregnancy. I really hope ures stops hon. And for good.

Just for ure peace of mind.

@Rebaby i had almost the exact same thing last night! Mine was more like a burning sensation low-down at the bottom of my uterus, pretty much at my c/s scar. I’ve read 9/10 weeks is a big growth time so I think that’s what it is. Call me crazy but as I was going to sleep I thought I felt little flutters - I know it’s too early but it was nice to think that it was the bean jumping around causing that feeling :kiss:

hope you’re feeling better today @Trixiebell ?

@pipsbabybean ooh hope you can get your mum to watch the kids so you ca get an early scan!

I’m still bleeding lightly but there’s no pain abs I still feel pregnant so I’m trying to relax and remember there are other causes to bleeding than mc. Only 5 days till I see the OB and try and work out what is causing it

Thanks @Suggerhoney x my bleeding sounds very similar to yours. I read that cervical erosion is more common with the more pregnancies we have so maybe that’s why you’ve had it this time? I don’t think I have a SCH as the during my scan they said they can’t see any bleeds and it’s never been heavy. So fingers crossed it’s what you have! I just want it to go back to spotting or completely go away as I’m so sick of it and pregnancy is meant to be a break from af!

@Rebaby I have that now and I'm 4 weeks haha! But its my 3rd pregnancy and my third time having those kind of twitches earlier and earlier on!

@Lucy3 I hope the blood stops soon! Ive bleed for 2 babies now, and I remember the feeling seeing the blood every time... baby 1 was 6-7weeks up to 10 weeks. Baby 2 was 5 weeks to 10 weeks. Hoping 3rd baby has 0 bleeds! And very hoping yours goes away ASAP

Thanks for the replies ladies :flower: that's put my mind at ease a bit. It stopped in the evening again and I haven't had it since. DP was googling (this is his first time) and said he thought it was stretching/growing type pains but I find it hard to think positive after everything we went through last year so my first thought with anything new is always "oh no."

Anyway, we've moved our next scan forward, it should have been next Saturday at 10 weeks but we've managed to get a slot on Wednesday at 9w4d so we can see what's happening in there.

@Lucy3
Yes I read there really common.
I remember when i had my bleeding and so many womon said they had the same thing in previous pregnancies and it was a erosion.
I'm so glad that's all mine was. I really hope ures is the same.
Does sound like it.

Thanks for the replies ladies :flower: that's put my mind at ease a bit. It stopped in the evening again and I haven't had it since. DP was googling (this is his first time) and said he thought it was stretching/growing type pains but I find it hard to think positive after everything we went through last year so my first thought with anything new is always "oh no."

Anyway, we've moved our next scan forward, it should have been next Saturday at 10 weeks but we've managed to get a slot on Wednesday at 9w4d so we can see what's happening in there.

Good luck at ure scan hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->