February & March 2022 miracles

Are any of you still testing with HPTs? I only took the 1 test a week ago at 14dpo, and now I feel sort of weird... should I take another one? I mean, I am pretty sure I am pregnant as Ive had the symptoms for a bit and AF never showed... Im probably just worried about nothing, right?
Would love to see some lines if any of you are still testing :D
How is everyone feeling today?

Hi everyone! I never properly introduced myself. Due to my history (3 miscarriages and two ectopics) I didn’t really want to get too invested. However, I’ve just had reassuring betas so I feel a little better!

I’m 32, from Scotland and currently 4 weeks pregnant with #2. My dd is 5. Been ttc for a year now with a miscarriage in oct 2020 and an ectopic in March 2021.

My hcg at 13dpo was 338 and my progesterone 129 () and I’ve just had my 15 day bloods and my hcg is 750 so a 40h doubling time.

I have tested positive for lupus anticoagulant antibodies so I’m waiting on a consultant phoning me back.

Please can I tentatively join?

I'm 5w5d with what I'm hoping will be our double rainbow baby. I have two gorgeous boys with my ex who are now 11 and 9 (where does the time go?!) I had two MMC last year with my new fiancé, both times baby stopped developing around 8 weeks. I've had testing done but it was a bit haphazard tbh so I've asked to be referred to another clinic, but in the meantime we got a bfp!

I found out at 3w2d so already first trimester feels loooong!

We're having an early private scan on Saturday when I'll be 6 weeks but I don't think I'm going to be able to relax for a long time yet...maybe ever?!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

@Bloblo I was taking a test every other day until 4w3d. At that point I decided I should stop because I was comparing the tests to see if they were getting darker and stressing myself out.

@Rebaby Welcome to the group!

As for me, my HCG results are delayed! NOOOOOOO!!!!! They told me I might not get the results until tomorrow. I feel pretty good, but I'm super bloated.

@Trixiebell
Awww i am so happy ure scan went well hon and u got to hear the HB.
And that's so good u got put forward by a week.
That happened to me at my dating 12 week scan. I was put forward a week.
Love it when that happens.

Congratulations to all the new BFPs.
Wishing all u ladies a healthy and happy 9 months.

@Trixiebell aww your scan is great! Such a cute little bean.

@Rebaby welcome to our group. Good luck with your scan. I also have a 11 and 9 year old, mine both girls

@Bloblo no haven't poas for few weeks now, once I got my BFP I only had 4 tests left and used them once a day lol. I was tempted to buy more but just never got round to it.

@Lucy3 can't wait to see your scan picture. So happy you have it booked.

@loeylo so happy your results have doubled, fingers crossed its a sticky sticky bean. Nice to see you back.

@SuperwomanTTC so sorry your results are delayed, hope you don't have to wait to long.

I have no idea on hgc results, they haven't even offered to take my blood. When I rang they just said they will see me at 8-10 weeks. So still few weeks till my first appointment, gutted I have to wait.
My oh doesn't want me to pay for an early scan and keeps telling me to be patient.

I actually started to feel a bit sick this morning for the first time, luckily didn't last long as I had some toast and it went away not long after. Still feel tired most of the day, usually starts after dinner then I just constantly yawn the rest of the day.
Anyone getting more symptoms as the days pass? I can't wait to start seeing more of our scans. I'm so excited for us all :):):)

@Rebaby Welcome! Can I put you down for a specific duedate on the front page?
My first is also a rainbow baby, so I totally get the worries of being pregnant after losses :hugs: Fingers crossed for a good first scan.

I am sending dh out for some tests first thing in the morning, just have to see that line again 8-[

@Bloblo just be aware of the book affect (is that what it's called)

Congratulations everyone else on your bfps!!! Hope you all have sticky beans!!!

@loeylo Congrats on your good numbers! Sorry to hear about the autoimmune results, hopefully it won't impact life too much <3

@SuperwomanTTC Hope the wait for your results isn't too much longer.

@VictoriaMay Here they don't do blood hcg either (unless you are at a fertility clinic or have a specific medical reason for it). They just asked me if I took a hpt and if my period arrived and then booked me in for a phone call with the ob at 7 weeks. From there they will schedule my scans (normally at 8, 12, 20 and 30 weeks) and my other ob appointments (normally every 4 weeks until 30w, then every 2weeks). I wonder if they have changed anything due to covid recently though...

@Catmumof4 Oh yes, the hook effect! I will keep it in mind.

Welcome @Rebaby !
@loeylo so happy your hcg has risen nicely! Lovely to see you here after all you’ve been through
@Bloblo I’ve stopped testing. I got a nice frer progression to 14dpo and ran out of them so stopped. Then I did a digi with the weeks predicted at 5w and it came up 2-3 weeks ao I freaked out and decided to stop. I got hcg done the next day which was 2020 which I think is ok. Testing is tricky, I feel like I have some anxiety over them from ttc so just made myself not buy anyone. But I understand you doing some more, that 4 week mark you’ll get some nice lines!
@VictoriaMay yay for feeling a bit sick! I’m still not…have sore bbs though so that’s a good sign. I tried to work out when the sickness started with fb photos lol. Pretty sure it was 7 weeks last time so I’ve got till Monday then I’m start panicking!

@SuperwomanTTC hope your results come in ASAP! Then you can compare them to the charts like a mad woman (that’s what I did!)

A nurse from my doctor’s office called me right before they closed. My hcg at 5w1d was 15000 and it went up to 25000 at 5w3d. She said it’s normal to take longer than 48 hrs to double once hcg is past 6000. Unfortunately I am very anemic despite taking iron and multivitamins for the past seven months.

Sorry about the anemia super womon.
I was put on high dose iron tablets at around 8 weeks with this pregnancy.
Still on them now.
I had to have iron infusions with my last 2 pregnancies at 28 weeks so I'm glad they got me on the iron early this time becuase I don't need a infusion this time. Well not yet anyway.

@Bloblo I took one more test at 19dpo, saw it was a dye stealer, and decided it was enough to make me confident until my appointment!

Today I got a little queasy when I smelled the raw chicken I was cooking, and haven’t had much of an appetite. I’m actually really curious about how my tastes and smells will change. I had COVID last November and ever since then my taste buds and sense of smell have been so weird. I even have trouble smelling our water whenever I brush my teeth, shower, etc while my husband swears there’s not a smell. Hopefully being pregnant doesn’t make things like that worse!

@SuperwomanTTC wow they seem like high hcg results!? Mine was 2020 at 5+1 and they said that fine, now I’m worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->