February & March 2022 miracles

Thanks for the warm welcome <3

Scan day tomorrow for me at 6 weeks exactly. It would be lovely to see a cosy little bean with a heartbeat but I'm not going to get my hopes up too high.

@Rebaby Welcome! Can I put you down for a specific duedate on the front page?

Thank you! According to the NHS calculator, I'll be due on 26th February :D

@Suggerhoney Thank you for the info about iron infusions. Whatever is going on, I definitely need more than the prescription I’ve been taking.

@Lucy3 Your hcg results were spot on for all the charts I’ve seen. My results were on the high side.

Hope you are all doing well. Friday at last!
This afternoon I have had really bad lower backache, I thought it might be my desk chair so I went and got a warm bath which helped for a little bit. Now I have lower backache and really achey legs, the back isn't too bad when I am sat downbut the legs are so uncomfortable. It is just my thighs, I've put my legs up on the sofa to see if taking the weight off helps.
I have read that achey legs and back can start around 8 weeks, I definitely didn't have this in my first pregnancy.

Congrats for all the great stuff going on!

@Trixiebell yh aches can be common because changes in hormones and extra blood being pumped but if worried call the Dr xx

We had our early scan today and I'm pleased to say everything is looking good so far :cloud9: baby is measuring one day ahead at 6w1d and has a lovely strong heartbeat. We're over the moon but after our two losses last year, still feeling cautious. For now though, we're counting our blessings that things are looking so positive at this point <3

@MamaGeWishes so glad you came over, I'm also due on 21st Feb and so is @Lucy3 how exciting!

@Rebaby very happy for you that your scan went well and your sticky bean is doing great

Afm.. Still constantly tired, I feel quite sick first thing in a morning but seems to go once I've eaten. Although I made cheese burgers for tea, had a few bites and had to go be sick. Won't be eating that again for a while lol. I do remember with my first DD that I couldn't eat burgers as they made me ill.

How's everyone else doing

Yay you found us @MamaGeWishes ! Great due date :)
@Rebaby aww so happy you saw a little heartbeat. Must have been such a relief!
@VictoriaMay yay for some nausea! I still haven’t got any really - but bbs are still sore which I’m sure they wouldn’t be if something was wrong.
I still haven’t told anyone about this (except DH) which is so unlike me. With my other two I told me mum and sister as soon as I POAS. Anyone else been quiet with theirs too?

@Trixiebell how are your achey legs? I get that sometimes and definitely my lower back. I tried gardening the other day and i could barely stand afterwards!

@Rebaby So happy that your scan went well!

@Lucy3 DH and I have been quiet about this pregnancy. I told one of my best friends because she always offers a glass of wine when I visit. She was SUPER suspicious of me always saying no thank you. We want to tell our parents and kids after I have an ultrasound or two. I probably won't tell anyone else until I can't hide the bump in my work clothes.

@SuperwomanTTC ive been avoiding my wine friends lol. They’d be so suspicious of me ! No one really knows we were ttc so think it will be a big surprise. I’m the same with my kids, if I tell them then everyone will know! When is your first scan?

@Trixiebell how are your achey legs? I get that sometimes and definitely my lower back. I tried gardening the other day and i could barely stand afterwards!
They seem to be fine now, I don't know whether I had not been sat properly at my desk or that I've been trying to sleep on my left side to get to used to sleeping that way. Friday night I just slept however I wanted on whichever side and when I got up the next morning everything had gone.

@Lucy3 My first scan is July 8th and my second one is July 27th. I have two in August as well, but we’ll probably tell our parents and kids the end of July.

I know its early but wanted to check in before the festivities start. I was wondering if having no symptoms at 7 weeks is normal? I had a scan at 6w3d and there was a HB, since I went to My First Peekaboo, she didn't tell me the HR but I heard it and saw it.
I don't have much of an appetite, but I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner but after a bite or two I'm done. No Nausea, No veiny breast- although they can hurt mildly, it doesn't last long. No fatigue, that I notice, but I am usually in bed by 9pm- has been my bedtime for years now! I am still getting cramping, mostly in the middle of the night, no bleeding at all, and they aren't terrible.
Luckily enough I have a scan on the 7th and My first prenatal appointment is 7/13.

how are you ladies

@SuperwomanTTC ive been avoiding my wine friends lol. They’d be so suspicious of me ! No one really knows we were ttc so think it will be a big surprise. I’m the same with my kids, if I tell them then everyone will know! When is your first scan?
I am fortunate that most of my drinking buddies are pregnant! We all started ttc the same time but they are all due really soon, whereas I’m only 4+2. I’ve told my best friend but nobody else. She actually knew before df this time because he was visiting a friend for a few days when I tested.
We were sure we were out this month; I ovulated on cd11 instead of 14/15, we only dtd on day 7 and 11. I did go out drinking at like 7dpo because I was so sure we weren’t pregnant (im a teacher and we had our big end of term drinks) so fortunately I have photos of me drinking then which will shake off suspicions for a few weeks!

We won’t tell anyone else until at least 12 weeks, possibly longer if the clotting issue makes me more high risk.

@SuperwomanTTC so close to your first scan! Looking forward to seeing a pic of your little bean
@MamaGeWishes i feel exactly the same! I’m 7 weeks today and keep expecting to wake up feeling sick but nothing yet. I know with my daughter my sickness kicked in later but lasted till 16 weeks and I felt awful once it started. Only symptoms I have are sore bbs but I feel like I have more energy? It’s so good you’ve seen the heartbeat, I wouldn’t worry! my first scan is the 13th so I won’t believe I’m truly pregnant till then
@loeylo I used to be a teacher so totally get the after works drinks bit! How great that you fell pregnant on the month you didn’t think you would. Any updates with your clotting issue?

@SuperwomanTTC so close to your first scan! Looking forward to seeing a pic of your little bean
@MamaGeWishes i feel exactly the same! I’m 7 weeks today and keep expecting to wake up feeling sick but nothing yet. I know with my daughter my sickness kicked in later but lasted till 16 weeks and I felt awful once it started. Only symptoms I have are sore bbs but I feel like I have more energy? It’s so good you’ve seen the heartbeat, I wouldn’t worry! my first scan is the 13th so I won’t believe I’m truly pregnant till then
@loeylo I used to be a teacher so totally get the after works drinks bit! How great that you fell pregnant on the month you didn’t think you would. Any updates with your clotting issue?
End of term is the main drinking day of my year!
No updates, the hospital did say it would be Monday at the earliest so I hope he phones tomorrow!

I have my midwife appointment this morning and I am so glad I do as there was some blood when I wiped. I am so scared that i am miscarrying again :cry:
This is abit tmi but this is what I have just had, it started dark and now this is more red than brown20210705_071245.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->