February & March 2022 miracles

Oh no Trixie! Sending you all the sticky, healthy vibes!
:dust: :dust:
Many many healthy pregnancies have bleeding, so it's probably something less serious. Hope you get answers soon! :hugs: :hugs:

@Lucy3 - Yay for the 13th! It still seems like forever away to me. I woke up a little sick this morning, I was leaving for work and no sooner than I start the car I'm throwing the door open to throw up, nothing but water as that's all I had this morning. It all subsided after about 5 minutes.

@Trixiebell- oh no sending you positive and healthy vibes. I spotted very red, period like blood at 14-16 dpo. I was told it can be totally normal and as long as you aren't passing clots or cramping you should be fine. I'm so glad you have an appointment today, nothing worse than worrying. Good Luck everything goes well

I went to midwife this mornjng for my booking in appointment and showed her photos of what i have been having and she said it is around the time your period would have been due and sometimes you can have bleeding around them. She said to keep an eye on it and if it gets more then to give her a call and she will refer me.
I feel like I am in limbo, am i miscarrying again or is everything ok.

I just feel like i am not getting any answers, this what happened last time and probably the reason I had to qdeal with it for 3 weeks. I rang the midwife at 2.20pm and not heard a thing back.

@Trixiebell I hope everything thing is ok with little bean, sending hugs. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about, it doesn't look bright red. Maybe just old blood.

Ive been feeling ok recently, haven't been sick again, although I can't drink a cup of tea anymore makes me feel queasy. Having the odd painful cramp but trying not to worry, think I'll ring midwife if it gets worse. I'm there next Wednesday for my first app.

@Trixiebell
Oh hon I know its alarming too see any kind of spotting or bleeding when pregnant. Even worse when u have had a loss or losses.

That is such a small amount and looks a bit like when I had implantation spotting at 14dpo. Same colour too. It only happened when wiping and has a spot or two in my underwear.

U can still have implantation spotting right up untill 8 weeks.
Or like ure MW said can be because u wud of been due AF around this stage.

The bleeding I had at 6 and 15 weeks was alot more than that and more red with tiny clots. I had cramps too.
But baby is fine.

I hope ure spotting stops so ure mind can be put at rest.

Sending u hugs and praying everything turns out OK.

It is very common to spot and bleed in pregnancy esp first trimester. I was told that by a doctor and my midwife.

I still think ure gonna be ok hon but I can definitely understand the worry.

Hugs sweetheart

@Trixiebell sending lots of positive thoughts that everything will be okay! Have they put you on progesterone? Sorry if you already mentioned it!

Well today I woke up with “morning” sickness. I’m having bad flashbacks to my last pregnancy and I’m hoping so much that I don’t have it every single day like last time. Today I’m just going to lay around and rest because I have zero energy. My kids are feasting on snacks today lol.

Thanks everyone, I haven't had any call back from midwife so we have booked a private reassurance scan tomorrow afternoon. The bleeding seems to have stopped now but I just want to know baby is ok.

Good idea to do a reassurance scan. I had breakthrough bleeding when my first two periods would have been due with my first. Looked like your blood, fx that’s what it is

@MamaGeWishes ooh actual vomiting! Sorry that happened but that’s such a movie pregnant moment vomiting out the door of the car! Glad you feel a bit better now. I still don’t have nausea but I am taking restavit to sleep so I think that is dampening it for now

@DaTucker haha my kids eat snacks all day on school holidays! Hope you don’t get all day nausea, it really is yuck

@VictoriaMay so close to your first midwife appt! Hope the cramping settles down, I’m guessing it’s your little bean getting comfy in there.

I’m already wondering when I’ll start to feel movements, being number 3 I’m hoping it’s before 14 weeks which is when I felt my dd.

I ended up in hospital this morning as I had more bleeding, they think I might have a water infection but have sent the sample off and have booked me in for a scan on Thursday.
I had a private scan for this afternoon but it has been cancelled due tonsomwthingbcovid related.

Oh @Trixiebell sweetheart what a worry. And now a water infection on top too.
Cud it be that causing the spotting.
I wish they wud scan u today it's crap when they keep u waiting and ure worried.
What was the bleeding like today hon? Was it just spotting again.
It cud be absolutely nothing to worry about and cervix related like what I had.
I really that's the case or break through bleeding.

Praying for a happy outcome.

Hi ladies, hope there's room for one more :hi:

I used to obsess over these forums between 2013-2015 when I was TTC with my ex, 3 years of nothing but chemicals, followed by divorce! Met my new guy 1.5y ago and we TTC 7months, it was so stressful because of my LTTTC history, but we went to a private clinic to start a new check, and they gave me a load of meds but I could only take the progesterone this cycle and start with the rest the next one...

So of course I got pregnant :lol: I'm still in denial, ESPECIALLY since I barely feel anything. I feel like my worst symptoms were around 8dpo-14dpo, then it's calmed down a lot. Having a short LP meant all my chemicals ended wayyy before the 4 week mark, so to be 4+2 today feels totally wild. And scary.

This'll be my first if all goes well, and my bf's 3rd :) i'm British living in Sweden, together with a Brazilian. Life is funny!

Trixie I'm so sorry to read about your spotting and now a potential infection, this is the last thing you need on your mind right now! How could you not get a scan at the ER ](*,) fx you get some real answers and help soon!

Edit: Oh, it helps if I give my EDD: 13th March! Another March baby just like me and my bf!

Last edited:
@Lucy3 I can't wait, might start feeling more real. Feels like I've waited ages haha. I can't remember when I felt the first movements, think it was around 17weeks with 2nd DD.

@Trixiebell I'm so sorry your scan got cancelled and you was in hospital, praying everything ok with you and little bean. Hope you get some answers soon.

@patienceiav welcome to the thread! And congratulations on your little bean. My OH wants to move to Sweden or somewhere cold lol, need to save alot of money to do so though. I never had symptoms early on, I was sick last week but that seems to have passed now.

Symptoms have pretty much gone other than I feel bloated and still off my cups of tea. Sickness gone aswel. How strange. Cramps have also gone. Weird how our bodies change when pregnant

I ended up in hospital this morning as I had more bleeding, they think I might have a water infection but have sent the sample off and have booked me in for a scan on Thursday.
I had a private scan for this afternoon but it has been cancelled due tonsomwthingbcovid related.

Oh no. That must be so frustrating. I don't know why they couldn't scan you today instead of leaving you to worry for 48 hrs. Fingers crossed things settle for you.

@Trixiebell thinking of you. That is so frustrating that your scan had to be cancelled. Could they rebook you?

@patienceiav welcome! Ooh Sweden so cool. A bit colder than Brazil for you bf! I’d love to visit there one day. I’m in Australia and can’t wait for us to be allowed out of the country again. We are locked up here till we’re all vaccinated which could take a loooooong time

I’m anxious today. I’ve had very slight brown cm which worries me. And I have a period type feeling, not cramps but that heavy feel. Still not nauseous but have sore bbs. Scan on Tuesday I’ll be so nervous. Do you think I should call my dr and mention the brown cm?

@Lucy3 They have rebooked it for Friday but I think I might cancel it as I have the scan at the hospital on Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->