February & March 2022 miracles

It is good news!! :D
Baby is absolutely fine, the first thing they said we can see baby with a very good heartbeat.
Currently measuring just over 3cm and exactly 9 weeks. Baby was wriggling all over the place.
I am so happy. I will post a pic when I get home, to say I had a full bladder it isn't the clearest picture but I am more than happy about baby :):cloud9:
Ahh yay amazing news!

Thank you everyone. I will have a proper catch up on here shortly as I just haven't been in the right frame of mind so far this week because of all the worrying. I am sure there will have been more BFP's who will have joined :)

Thank you so pleased your scan went well. How many weeks are you

I’m 6 weeks 4 days and measured 6 weeks 4 days. My last pregnancy was a missed miscarriage and stopped growing at 6 weeks 3 days. It was such a blessing to see correct measurements and a heartbeat!

@Rebaby im also having my first scan at 8+1! What day is yours again? I’m already nervous and I have 4 days to wait.

@patienceiav i haven’t taken progesterone so not sure. How are you feeling today? My braises is only just starting now, and it’s not strong, it’s been a worrying 4 weeks without it so i totally get it. Until about 8/9 weeks I’m a nervous wreck!

Hi ladies! I'm hoping I can join you all, got my bfp yesterday but it's still early days. Having had early mc's in the past and a chemical recently, I'm a bit wary but I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts!! So here I am!
Going by my lmp my edd is 18th March but I think it may be a few days off due to a later ovulation. Will do for now though.

This will be our 3rd as we already have 2 boys aged 10 and 7. I see a few here on their 3rd baby too.

I hope everyone is well and I'm looking forward to (hopefully) having this journey with you all. :D

@Rebaby im also having my first scan at 8+1! What day is yours again? I’m already nervous and I have 4 days to wait.

Mine isn't until a week tomorrow, so I've got to keep myself busy until then and try not to fret too much (which is easier said than done sometimes!)

Hi ladies! I'm hoping I can join you all, got my bfp yesterday but it's still early days. Having had early mc's in the past and a chemical recently, I'm a bit wary but I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts!! So here I am!
Going by my lmp my edd is 18th March but I think it may be a few days off due to a later ovulation. Will do for now though.

This will be our 3rd as we already have 2 boys aged 10 and 7. I see a few here on their 3rd baby too.

I hope everyone is well and I'm looking forward to (hopefully) having this journey with you all. :D

Congratulations! I'm also wary after two losses last year and several before that but like you, trying to embrace it whatever the outcome.

My boys are similar ages too (11 and 9).

Hi I took two first response when I got my bfp and they were strong which was 3 days. I brought a cheap strip and they are bfp but they are not as strong. Is that normal ?

@Trixiebell
I am so happy ure scan went well. Lovely photo hon. Yay.

@BabyBrain80
Oh hon so good to see u hear. I've not been in the July testing thread for a good few days so not seen ure BFP.
Congratulations hon.

@patienceiav
Try not to worry about symptoms hon. I had no symptoms at all untill 6 weeks and even then they were very mild and wud come and go.
My symptoms really hit around 9 ish weeks. The neasea and the sore boobs mainly but some days were worse than others.

With my first baby I didn't have any symptoms at all. No neasea nothing.
Every pregnancy is definitely different this is my 6th.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy.

@Lucy3
Good luck at ure scan hon I'm sure all will be great.

@loeylo
Yay for a 3+ that's always good too see. I got mine at 5 weeks too.

@Catmumof4
Definitely feel like mine is dragging too.
The first trimester dragged for me then it started going faster' then it really dragged from 16 to 20 weeks then picked up again. But now it's dragging.
Feel I should be 37 weeks already haha.

Hi I took two first response when I got my bfp and they were strong which was 3 days. I brought a cheap strip and they are bfp but they are not as strong. Is that normal ?
I have pale pink lines on the frer but the one step cheapies are still just shadows! They used to be the first ones to show a bfp for me years ago but don't seem to be as good any more. I've heard others say the cheapies took longer to darken. Try not to worry.
Plus a lady posted a couple of months back about 2 frer, same box, same urine, same time and both were very different In darkness! So really we shouldn't even try to measure progression....I know it's hard xx

Thanks @Suggerhoney, let's hope this is it! I feel good about it though. Will take it one day at a time then contact the midwife that did all my tests before...maybe at 6weeks, take it from there. Hope you are well xx

@Rebaby thank you, wishing you a healthy sticky bean xx

Hi all sorry been absent for few days. Been working loads and by time I get home I have a banging headache and can't look at my screen to read. Been awful pretty much have to go straight to bed :(

Midwife next weds, hope they give me a scan date on that day. I'm getting impatient now, I want to make sure little bean is fine in there, especially as my symptoms have gone and other than a head ache I've been fine.

Hope all is well with everyone, will catch up soon on thread.

I would really appreciate opinions. The first test was taken on 06.07, second one 07.08 and third one was taken today. I can’t help but think today one is not as dark and bold as the other two. None was taken with first morning urine

image.jpg

I would really appreciate opinions. The first test was taken on 06.07, second one 07.08 and third one was taken today. I can’t help but think today one is not as dark and bold as the other two. None was taken with first morning urine

View attachment 1100132

Fluid intake can make the results vary on tests like this in early pregnancy. Depending on how much you drank and how long you held your urine before testing, it could "throw off" the results as far as the test getting darker each day.

Thanks @Suggerhoney, let's hope this is it! I feel good about it though. Will take it one day at a time then contact the midwife that did all my tests before...maybe at 6weeks, take it from there. Hope you are well xx

@Rebaby thank you, wishing you a healthy sticky bean xx
Are you going to the hospital im thinking of? I was on the phone to Michelle today and she offered to squeeze me in for a scan tomorrow morning. Not sure whether to go or not because I’m only 5+4 tomorrow. If they don’t get a hb they will need to move my scan from Wednesday to the following Monday. Idk what to do!
Maybe see you up there at some point!

View attachment 1100132
Those are good lines! I’ve had really weird progression on tests. I wouldn’t worry!

Are you going to the hospital im thinking of? I was on the phone to Michelle today and she offered to squeeze me in for a scan tomorrow morning. Not sure whether to go or not because I’m only 5+4 tomorrow. If they don’t get a hb they will need to move my scan from Wednesday to the following Monday. Idk what to do!
Maybe see you up there at some point!
Yes it will be that hospital, will skip the local midwife for a while, Elaine G had said to phone her first. How cool would that be to see you there! :hi:
I'd be very tempted to get that scan tomorrow but I see your dilema. :-k

Yes it will be that hospital, will skip the local midwife for a while, Elaine G had said to phone her first. How cool would that be to see you there! :hi:
I'd be very tempted to get that scan tomorrow but I see your dilema. :-k
Elaine is off on holiday just now! (I sound like a stalker, haha!) - I’m not calling the community midwife yet either. Things seem to have changed since I had dd - it was linked to your gp practice back then but now you phone a central number and they allocate you whoever is next on the list. Seems a bit odd to me!
I am very tempted to take the scan but df is working so I’d be alone, and we don’t have childcare (nobody knows I’m pregnant except df and my best friend who is having a c section on Monday!)
I’m also pretty sure of my dates because we used clearblue advanced opks, which is how I got to 5+3 as my dates - by lmp I’m only 5w.

Thanks @Lucy3 I'm doing great actually :) been testing like an idiot, I find FRERs for me have been extremely varying in strength and dye, they'd be strong one day, weaker the next, strong the next, weaker... was going mad. Yesterday I got a dye stealer and I thought it was just bad dye, but it happened again today so I'm actually sure that the pregnancy is still going on and the progesterone isn't messing with me :) I'm dying to take another digi to get the coveted 3+!! How are you doing?

@BabyBrain80 welcome! :D This'll be my first but my OH has an 8 and 5 year old, I'm really curious how the dynamic will be with that age gap (as well as being half siblings) I feel a bit sad that they're not going to have the same relationship as they do with eachother, but that's just how life goes :) how are you feeling so far?

@Suggerhoney thankyou sweetie :) currently i'm dealing with what can only be described as a vibrating tailbone? :lol: I have had slipped discs for over a decade, they don't bother me on a normal day but I think they might be what was causing the frontal stabbing pain I was dealing with, once I did some yoga and stretches they mostly went away, but today I'm basically vibrating :lol: I'm glad to see you're doing well, I've seen you around a lot on these forums!

@iak I think your lines are wonderful :) my experience with FRERs has been super bad, I feel like every test has had a different amount of dye in it! My tests were up and down for dayssss before finally stabilising like... yesterday at 4+4 :lol: I think they're looking great! Have you reached for that magic digi for the 3+ yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->