*** February Testing Thread***

I am in South Africa, so these are what you would call our drugstore brand tests. They are all pretty much the same.

We don't get FRER here, just clearblue.

Good luck Tesh hoping the witch stays away and them pains u having are implantation.
FX FX FX

Hi Ladies...

It's always so good to see those beautiful BFP lines! Congrats to all of you on starting this amazing journey and a h & h 9months!

I haven't been on here a lot after my Ectopic in 2019. We did try a few months after it and gave up hope. This month we decided to start trying again.

So 9 dpo I did a test and it was pretty much bfn. 10 dpo both dh and I thought we saw something but called bfn.

Today I am 11 dpo (ovulated cd12) I really had to pee this morning, which was before I got my tests, so only has a little wee with SMU.

I saw a faint line within a minute. It is definitely pink but it is slightly thinner than the control line. I know in the ttc comm pink means positive, but just concerned about the thickness of the line.

Has anyone had a pink thin line and was a definite bfp?
Waiting to collect more wee lol sorry tmi and will test again later.

I am cramping though and having some very light pink tinged discharge when I wipe.... so feeling a bit down

View attachment 1095179

Been silently stalking the ttc treads since my bfp, but just wanted to say it’s so good to see you back. I have every crossed for you Tesh. I really hope to see you get your sticky rainbow baby. Excited to follow your journey, sending tons of :dust:to you and all the ladies still trying

Posted in the March group too...
I had those very faint lines 2 weeks ago. Had 2 days of heavy bleeding followed by lighter for me bleeding. Thought I'd test as felt nauseous and my bbs are sore. Expected negative but got a line better than before the bleeding!! What could be going on? Xx

20210228_161655.jpg

So normally at this point if pregnant I’m feeling a bit sick and restless. I was thinking I wasn’t having any symptoms but those were the ones I was spotting for.

So what I’m actually having, is anxiety lol, really sore front of thighs(?), sore boobs, and really irritable. I’m tired but didn’t sleep last night because of the panic attack. My poor children I’ve been snippy at them all morning now laying in bed with my littlest. I’ll be happy once I make it to 5 weeks but until then don’t really trust this being Sticky :(

I’m 5 weeks, stressed, snapping at my kids too lol. Loss of appetite!! What’s up with that? Not nauseas all the time yet but absolutely everything looks yuck. I’m worri

I’m 5 weeks, stressed, snapping at my kids too lol. Loss of appetite!! What’s up with that? Not nauseas all the time yet but absolutely everything looks yuck. I’m worri

My very first symptoms was loss of appetite and that was it. Untill I hit 6 weeks then the neasea and sore boobs.
Still the same now and tiredness.

Appetite slowly returning but not completely

I’m waiting for the nausea. As much as I hate it, it’s always a good sign! we’re planning a vacation to Hawaii so I’ll be about 9-10 weeks by then, probably middle of all that nausea! I’ll dog through it tho, ready for some time off!

I have had that random moment of “oh God, I’m going to throw up” but it subsides quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->