*** February Testing Thread***

IMG_5101.jpg IMG_5102.jpg IMG_5103.jpg IMG_5104.jpg hi super new here. Just joined today. :happydance: Really need some support. I am scheduled to test Thursday and the wait is torture.

Some highlights: O on feb 13 (i have PCOS so this may not be true, however i have backing evidence. :dance:) but please feel free to give me your opinions. Feb 12 bbt was low then spiked on the 13th i also got a spike on my LH test. We DTD on the 13th and now im supposed to test on thursday...but of course could not wait took a test today during my lunch (not fmu) and there was no line. I've had cramping, ewcm, and frequent peeing...what do yall think? :help:

View attachment 1095066 View attachment 1095067 View attachment 1095068 View attachment 1095069 hi super new here. Just joined today. :happydance: Really need some support. I am scheduled to test Thursday and the wait is torture.

Some highlights: O on feb 13 (i have PCOS so this may not be true, however i have backing evidence. :dance:) but please feel free to give me your opinions. Feb 12 bbt was low then spiked on the 13th i also got a spike on my LH test. We DTD on the 13th and now im supposed to test on thursday...but of course could not wait took a test today during my lunch (not fmu) and there was no line. I've had cramping, ewcm, and frequent peeing...what do yall think? :help:
I’ve never used that app and it’s super confusing for me to look at haha! What dpo were you when you tested on your lunch? You probably wouldn’t get a smu line until at least 10 dpo and some women don’t get them till 12dpo... so if you’re earlier than that you’ve definitely still got a chance!!

Ok finishing up my frers with a 48 hr progression. I’m pretty happy with it for 15 dpo. My 3rd pee of the day and drank a lot of water this morning cause I was so thirsty!
111C56B2-4284-4BF9-88D9-0D1AE9DE5509.jpeg

However I still have no symptoms! So weird. A bit tired, and my heart rate is up about 5-10bpm which is a bit weird. I am getting hotter quicker. I have to take off my sweater when I’m cleaning my kitchen cause I get hot XD. Tests are reassuring but no symptoms is not. My morning sickness was hideous with the first 2 and Full on HG with the 3rd... so to not feel even a tiny bit nauseous is weird. It really doesn’t start till 5 weeks normally, so I’m kinda in limbo till I get closer to 5 weeks.

Going to take my CB weeks tomorrow (or maybe later today??) and hoping 4+2 will give me a 2-3 result :)

Fabulous tests Reiko - I think every pregnancy can be different and I’m sure symptoms will come along in time.

@Reiko_ctu your tests are looking great. :)

I tested at 9dpo in that image and i also took one today at 10dpo and still nothing not even a kinda squinker or anything. :(

So AF has came, I was having brown CM for 36 hours, very little so had a little hope that it was implantation and was going to buy a test this morning, but it is now got some fresh blood in it and I think by this afternoon I will be in full flow.

I won’t be joining the March thread like I said this was my last month trying. I have no more OPK and I’ll just let nature take its course if it’s meant to be it will happen but I am no longer going to be a slave to my cycles, luckily enough I own a pub and we are open till 6 here in Italy so this lunch time I am going to open a bottle of good red wine and toast you all. I hope all those waiting will get two lines get them soon and a happy 9 months to all the BFP.

So AF has came, I was having brown CM for 36 hours, very little so had a little hope that it was implantation and was going to buy a test this morning, but it is now got some fresh blood in it and I think by this afternoon I will be in full flow.

I won’t be joining the March thread like I said this was my last month trying. I have no more OPK and I’ll just let nature take its course if it’s meant to be it will happen but I am no longer going to be a slave to my cycles, luckily enough I own a pub and we are open till 6 here in Italy so this lunch time I am going to open a bottle of good red wine and toast you all. I hope all those waiting will get two lines get them soon and a happy 9 months to all the BFP.

Wishing you all the best for the future if you don't pop back on. Enjoy that red

I’m so sorry AF came. I hope that nature gives you a surprise some time soon. Take care of yourself.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Ok finishing up my frers with a 48 hr progression. I’m pretty happy with it for 15 dpo. My 3rd pee of the day and drank a lot of water this morning cause I was so thirsty!
View attachment 1095092

However I still have no symptoms! So weird. A bit tired, and my heart rate is up about 5-10bpm which is a bit weird. I am getting hotter quicker. I have to take off my sweater when I’m cleaning my kitchen cause I get hot XD. Tests are reassuring but no symptoms is not. My morning sickness was hideous with the first 2 and Full on HG with the 3rd... so to not feel even a tiny bit nauseous is weird. It really doesn’t start till 5 weeks normally, so I’m kinda in limbo till I get closer to 5 weeks.

Going to take my CB weeks tomorrow (or maybe later today??) and hoping 4+2 will give me a 2-3 result :)
I never have symptoms until around 6 weeks and have 5 successful pregnancies. The one time I had symptoms earlier was my miscarriage so please don't stress about it too much. The tests look good!

:hugs: It's been lovely knowing you on our ttc journey, I'm sorry we don't both have our BFP's yet. I really hope with the relaxed approach.....and the red wine....you get a wonderful surprise. Take care lovely :wine::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->