*** February Testing Thread***

So AF has came, I was having brown CM for 36 hours, very little so had a little hope that it was implantation and was going to buy a test this morning, but it is now got some fresh blood in it and I think by this afternoon I will be in full flow.

I won’t be joining the March thread like I said this was my last month trying. I have no more OPK and I’ll just let nature take its course if it’s meant to be it will happen but I am no longer going to be a slave to my cycles, luckily enough I own a pub and we are open till 6 here in Italy so this lunch time I am going to open a bottle of good red wine and toast you all. I hope all those waiting will get two lines get them soon and a happy 9 months to all the BFP.
wish you the best of luck. :dust:

So AF has came, I was having brown CM for 36 hours, very little so had a little hope that it was implantation and was going to buy a test this morning, but it is now got some fresh blood in it and I think by this afternoon I will be in full flow.

I won’t be joining the March thread like I said this was my last month trying. I have no more OPK and I’ll just let nature take its course if it’s meant to be it will happen but I am no longer going to be a slave to my cycles, luckily enough I own a pub and we are open till 6 here in Italy so this lunch time I am going to open a bottle of good red wine and toast you all. I hope all those waiting will get two lines get them soon and a happy 9 months to all the BFP.

:drunk::friends:I'm sorry. Hugs

AF arrived today at CD41 and 12dpo. That cycle was crazy! Rather happy it's over and hoping this next one is better.

Sorry to hear af has shown up. Good luck in the future with everything. I hope everything works out for the best <3 and enjoy the wine :)

Sounds like a lovely plan, and I really hope that going with the flow will bring you happiness in whatever shape and form that takes!

@Mum42crazy it's been a pleasure sharing my ttc journey with you.
Thank you for all the support and advice u have given me I'm so sad to see u go.
Definitely crack open that red sweet. That's so cool that u own a pub.
I really hope u end up getting a surprise BFP and we get u back soon. U will he missed<3

@Reiko_ctu
I had no symptoms at all in very early pregnancy with this one hon.
Like nothing.
No sore boobs no neasea literally zero symptoms apart from a disappearing appetite and that was it.

My symptoms started kicking In just after 5 weeks but were very very mild.

Since I've hit 8 weeks tho the symptoms have really ramped up.
My boobs are soooooo sore.
I feel sick everyday so I'm having to eat little and often to curb it.
And I get really tired.

I have a new Symptom now breathlessness.
We live in a 3 storey house so buy the time I've reached the top floor I'm huffing and puffing like a old steam train and half dead lol.

Ure symptoms will kick in soon hon.
I was so worried when I didn't have any and wss googling like mad.

App its very very common to have no symptoms at all apart from a missed period in Early pregnancy.

Ure tests look fab.
I didn't get my full dye stealer untill 17/18 dpo.

@Reiko_ctu
I had no symptoms at all in very early pregnancy with this one hon.
Like nothing.
No sore boobs no neasea literally zero symptoms apart from a disappearing appetite and that was it.

My symptoms started kicking In just after 5 weeks but were very very mild.

Since I've hit 8 weeks tho the symptoms have really ramped up.
My boobs are soooooo sore.
I feel sick everyday so I'm having to eat little and often to curb it.
And I get really tired.

I have a new Symptom now breathlessness.
We live in a 3 storey house so buy the time I've reached the top floor I'm huffing and puffing like a old steam train and half dead lol.

Ure symptoms will kick in soon hon.
I was so worried when I didn't have any and wss googling like mad.

App its very very common to have no symptoms at all apart from a missed period in Early pregnancy.

Ure tests look fab.
I didn't get my full dye stealer untill 17/18 dpo.
Thanks so much girl. Honestly I feel like my tests are really reassuring me. I kinda want to keep testing but I shouldn’t. I never got lines like these with the chemicals. And just now I’m feeling a bit nauseous at the sight of some food I’m supposed to cook so that’s a good sign too XD. Really praying babe is here to stay, all I can do!!

Hi Ladies...

It's always so good to see those beautiful BFP lines! Congrats to all of you on starting this amazing journey and a h & h 9months!

I haven't been on here a lot after my Ectopic in 2019. We did try a few months after it and gave up hope. This month we decided to start trying again.

So 9 dpo I did a test and it was pretty much bfn. 10 dpo both dh and I thought we saw something but called bfn.

Today I am 11 dpo (ovulated cd12) I really had to pee this morning, which was before I got my tests, so only has a little wee with SMU.

I saw a faint line within a minute. It is definitely pink but it is slightly thinner than the control line. I know in the ttc comm pink means positive, but just concerned about the thickness of the line.

Has anyone had a pink thin line and was a definite bfp?
Waiting to collect more wee lol sorry tmi and will test again later.

I am cramping though and having some very light pink tinged discharge when I wipe.... so feeling a bit down

20210226_100159.jpg

I see what you mean. It's so clear, but I would also be cautious with how thin it is. I would say test again, but it does look good to me having the colour.

It looks good with the colour but I’d definitely test again. Maybe with a different brand.

@Tesh23
I was just thinking about you the other day and here u are.
I can see that line as clear as day hon and its definitely pink.

I really hope this is finally ure BFP[-o&lt;

@Tesh23 its definitely there. Test again to see if you get the same result - hopefully a thicker more obvious line :)

So just an update:

I was too impatient and ended up testing again shortly after posting. Had quite an empty bladder but managed to get the test done.

It was bfn.

My cramping stopped, still getting pink tinged mixed in cm when I wipe, goes back to clear then pinkish again. I have been having cramping this evening more toward my right side (right hip and lower back).

I have decided to wait for AF to arrive, which should be end of tomorrow/Sunday. If she doesn't, I will test again

So just an update:

I was too impatient and ended up testing again shortly after posting. Had quite an empty bladder but managed to get the test done.

It was bfn.

My cramping stopped, still getting pink tinged mixed in cm when I wipe, goes back to clear then pinkish again. I have been having cramping this evening more toward my right side (right hip and lower back).

I have decided to wait for AF to arrive, which should be end of tomorrow/Sunday. If she doesn't, I will test again
GL! Hope AF doesn't show! Try and get your hands on a frer if she doesn't, will be more reliable. That other could've been a bad batch. But it was definitely there! GL again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->