February Valentines 2012

Junebugs-i had problems with it in the beginning but not really anymore.. i have been working on kegels a ton.. still have so much work to do down there to get my pelvic floor strong again.. i try to hold my wee and sometimes it works and others not so much.. guess thats what 2 kids will do to you.. and you probably will leak some when you laugh hard or sneeze.. as its normal your muscles arent as strong.. i still did after having my first and im sure it wont be much better now after the second..

Hope the kegels help and you get some control back...

Have any of you gotten your af flow yet or had your pp bleeding stop.. mine is about done my pp bleeding.. dark brownish yellow-clear.. just wondering when af will show.. as im not bfing.. should be anytime right i think the normal is 4-6 weeks.. dont remember with my dd..

Ya i have been really lazy with my kegels, i should get on that more. I could stand every once in a while but right now i am finding it really hard to control. I will just keep working on it.

I am still bleeding brown/pink PP and it's been almost a month now!! I expected that thou. When i had my MC i was bleeding for about 6 weeks

My LO can be so squirmy and vocal at night, but he's still asleep (I think maybe because he's gassy?). I feel like I'm always on edge because this time he's going to wake up, but it can go on for hours. If I try to feed him before he really wakes up, he just passes out in my arms immediately. Does anyone else have this problem? (Sorry if this has been mentioned. I just found this thread, and I didn't see it in what I read through).

Speaking of sleep, he's been soooo sleepy today compared to usual. Wonder what that's going to mean for tonight...

:dohh: so ive just realised that ive been reading the thread everyday but not actually posting :dohh:
baby brain
we are good here, holly has not had an episode of apnea since hospital thank god, we had a paediatrician from the hospital come round and examine her and we were not given any answers as to why it happened. :shrug: the only thing he could really say about it all was that she was nearly a SIDS baby and was very close to being a statistic :(
this actually terrifies me :wacko:
my poor little girl was so close :cry:
she is very gassy. shes been sleeping better the last few days since i bought infacol but ive never heard a baby fart as much as she does ! she screams and cries when she does it too. and moans when its a big fart :haha: i feel sorry for her

tiger my little boy is 3 weekd too ekks they grow too fast

ha why the big eyes kelly...you think im crazy :)

how r things going 4 u, see your daughter is 15 months old that would be our gap if we get preggo reght away...

Tiger- Mason has also been very gassy!! I think there is something with around the 3 week mark. Poor guy.... he has also been spiting up soo much, if i put him down at night he grunts and spits up and is fussy. He is also kicking alot and just seems like he is trying to move the gas through.

Lilijo- Don't worry i am with you on that one!! :) maybe we can be due again in the same month ;)

ha why the big eyes kelly...you think im crazy :)

how r things going 4 u, see your daughter is 15 months old that would be our gap if we get preggo reght away...

Nope, dont think your crazy for wanting a smallish age gap.....Just 'big eyes' because I cant imagine even thinking about having another one this early on!

I thought I was crazy when I started getting broody after having DD ~ Broodyness kicked in when she was a couple of months old :shock::haha:

I got super broody just after having Ilana, she must have been weeks or maybe a few months old. Glad I waited!

Junebugs - hope you're right about this gassiness being a 3 week thing - Josh is 3 weeks 3 days. Makes it feel more normal and that it'll pass!

ugh my post didnt post...

Kelly how are things going.. are they working well with two that young..

and at least im not going for it after my checkup.. lol 7 months will be okay to start..but never know may change my mind by then anyways.. lol

Junebugs - hope you're right about this gassiness being a 3 week thing - Josh is 3 weeks 3 days. Makes it feel more normal and that it'll pass!

I read somewhere that there digestive system starts to change this week. I have also noticed Masons poops have started to reduce (still going 2 time within 24 hours) but it was alot more before.

Hahaha Samuel is soooo gassy!! When he farts, you can hear it across the room!!! It's hilarious. :rofl:
Good thing we haven't been out in public, because people totally would NOT believe such a sound is coming from the little guy!

I don't know what's going on with my bleeding. Twice now it has slowed way down to almost nothing and then starts bright red again. I read where that means you are doing too much and need to rest more... but I'm only doing the bare minimum as it is, so resting more is not an option. :shrug:
With DS, my af came back at 6 weeks.

:dohh: so ive just realised that ive been reading the thread everyday but not actually posting :dohh:
baby brain
we are good here, holly has not had an episode of apnea since hospital thank god, we had a paediatrician from the hospital come round and examine her and we were not given any answers as to why it happened. :shrug: the only thing he could really say about it all was that she was nearly a SIDS baby and was very close to being a statistic :(
this actually terrifies me :wacko:
my poor little girl was so close :cry:
she is very gassy. shes been sleeping better the last few days since i bought infacol but ive never heard a baby fart as much as she does ! she screams and cries when she does it too. and moans when its a big fart :haha: i feel sorry

omg poot little holly, have they advised on how to reduse the risk of sleep apnea or does it just happen? X

ugh my post didnt post...

Kelly how are things going.. are they working well with two that young..

and at least im not going for it after my checkup.. lol 7 months will be okay to start..but never know may change my mind by then anyways.. lol

The hardest part is lack of sleep & not being able to catch up :nope: I have a stinking headache (came on yesterday) & im sure its because im sooooo tired

:sleep: <<<< Its so bad im JEAlOUS of that smiley!!
:growlmad:

Does everyone sleep during the day if your lo's sleep??

I physically cant sleep in the day :(

What is the longest stretch your little one slept in the first month? Also how many of you fed on demand and how many just fed on a schedule?

Mumanddad- I used to sleep in the day but i seem to have gotten used to the no sleeping because i dont do it anymore.. i feel like there is so much i need to do my mind is always going and i just cant sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->