feeling guilty..

dizzyisacow

wife,mother & myself
Reaction score
i feel guilty because i have done squat all for my LO for christmas. i thought since he is only almost 9 months it doesnt matter. no tree,no stocking,no present nothing nada!
:cry: of course its a factor that i work all day and have no money but i did find time to wrap some things for family members...
:nope:

Aww. hugs
I hear ya on the whole baby thing and not knowing what it is besides a bunch of paper and new things he wont really know of anyways. My first born was only 9 months at Christmas time to, I to was working and had no time, very little money, single mom at the time...and I did NOT do a tree or gifts either. I do have pictures of him at my families tho and I dread explaining that to him when hes a bit older. My oldest is now 12 tho.
hugs...Merry Christmas

I don't think you should feel bad at all. You've got more important things to worry about and lets face it, it's not a 'first memory'. Earl is only 2 months old but hubby and I have done the christmas thing more for us as we enjoy it. However, I know that Earl hasn't got a clue what's going on apart from there's some pretty lights in the corner of the room and he likes Band Aid! lol Now, next year and the year after will be completely different matters when he's over a year, but before then, just do what you feel is best. :thumbup:

I'm the same! All i've done is brought LO an outfit to wear on christmas day - but she is only 6 weeks old, she's getting presents off her aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, great-grandparents etc and she doesn't actually need anything!! I'm a single mum with no money and would rather do something more next year when she's a little more aware of what's going on. I did feel bad about it but i've decided not to let it get to me, she's still going to be getting presents, and she's not going to remember it! Lol.

:hugs: dont worry hun, they are too small to remember much at this age anyway

aw, if father christmas asked finn what he wanted and he could say, I'm pretty sure he'd plump for the contents of my pan draw over anything else anyway! mmmmm eggwhisk! Fascinating! Give him extra cuddles x

I bought presents for twins but only the things i'd buy/need soon anyway. (push along walkers and things like that) they're too young to remember anything :) like op said,just give him extra cuddles he'll enjoy that most of all!

we've not bothered that much either
they wont remember tbh so i wouldn't
worry about it ...

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012