• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

Hi ladies
Probably gonna be leaving you all..
12dpo and nothing but bfn for me again.
Im so fed up.
Now will be going onto cycle 19 ttc.
I dont think its ever ever going to happen for me.
Feels extra cruel esp as ive been pregnant 3 times and lost.
I really dont know what to do going forward.
I just cant get pregnant anymore:cry:

Hi ladies
Im so fed up.
could you try going back to temping for a cycle or two just to see if it gives any further info, couldnt hurt?
hugs though im sure you still have time. my friend had her kids at 42 and 44

Big hugs @Suggerhoney ❤️ I'm so sorry you've been going through this for so long. I know how tough it is. Losing hope is just too easy. We're here if you want to keep trying!

AFM, 4dpo. Testing out my trigger shot, hope to see it fade and then get darker again. Not posting photos bc it's not a real BFP.

could you try going back to temping for a cycle or two just to see if it gives any further info, couldnt hurt?
hugs though im sure you still have time. my friend had her kids at 42 and 44

Yeah im actually thinking of going back too temping for a few cycles. I definitely know im ovulating every cycle because i get ovulation pain and i always do my temp the day after to make sure its up.
But i think i just wanna temp for a few cycles just too see if my charts look yhe same as last year.
Im gonna be 44 in December love :-(

Big hugs @Suggerhoney ❤️ I'm so sorry you've been going through this for so long. I know how tough it is. Losing hope is just too easy. We're here if you want to keep trying!

AFM, 4dpo. Testing out my trigger shot, hope to see it fade and then get darker again. Not posting photos bc it's not a real BFP.

Its just so so horrible. Thats 7 months of bfn now.
I just dont have any hope. What with turning 44 in December too.
Should i just give up on my dream?
I just dont understand why im not falling.

I've lost all hope this cycle...9dpo, all stark BFN, frer included. Absolutely no symptoms, and almost no cm at all of any kind. In fact almost feels like somehow less symptoms than I usually get before af, as though I'm extra not-pregnant.

I've lost all hope this cycle...9dpo, all stark BFN, frer included. Absolutely no symptoms, and almost no cm at all of any kind. In fact almost feels like somehow less symptoms than I usually get before af, as though I'm extra not-pregnant.

:hugs:

Losing hope. The creamy cm is gone, little symptoms now except cramping and sore nips when feeding the baby same line on clear blue so I'm guessing it's just a shadow line. I'm approx 9dpo but I've usually got a bfp on frer by now. My frer have been delayed until Sat so I'll either have af or cheapies should be positive if I am. I just hope af arrives on time and I'm not waiting ages

View attachment 1116665 View attachment 1116666
Ah that's so frustrating I hated cb for testing it's all hit or miss with tests these days x

Got a BFN this morning at 10DPO. I've had a lot of cramping over the last 24hrs, started as very mild barely there AF cramps at 7DPO and since 9DPO it's been more obvious and feels different to AF like some pressure feeling. I'm very bloated. My boobs ache every now and again although it's fleeting so trying not to look into that too much.
Temps are high this morning. I'm feeling hopeful although was hoping to see something on the frer this morning, it's definitely a clear BFN.

I also have my docs appointment tomorrow to discuss my blood tests.

From what I've read, a complete lack of symptoms can also be a good sign. Good luck for your testing over the next few days.

Hi ladies
Im so fed up.
Sorry to hear

Bfn today. And I ache so badly so I'm think af will be here in a few days

@RedRose19 ugh I hope it doesn't come for you, I hate that feeling when you just know those cramps are periody ones though.
@Suggerhoney sorry about this month :-(
I know you're really struggling with this each month and it's incredibly frustrating and upsetting and you end up feeling so powerless.

Well I still have no symptoms, and no bfp, but also no af. 10dpo and CD29 OR 30. I've been testing like a maniac, I'm starting to feel fed up and just wish my mind could take a break from thinking about it. Yesterday early eve I had the tiniest blob of brown tinged cm and a little cramping and presumed af would arrive in a few hours/overnight/this morning- but absolutely nothing. So I felt a bit hopeful but... In all past pregnancies in which I've had IB (3 of 5)- tests have been positive and very visible on the day of bleeding or VERY shortly thereafter and I'm here 24 hrs after that tiny bit and definitely still very stark BFN on all tests

Oh. I’m so sorry for all of the BFNs. I really hope we start seeing some BFPs and positive news in here. I think I mentioned I would be away from DH around fertile time and here we are! I got peak today and we managed to get one BD in this morning. Also, every other leading up to O. If I don’t O until tomorrow, chances aren’t as good, but still a chance! Hoping for baby dust for all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->