• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

Maybe I'm a geek but I'm really enjoying the OPK and BBT testing :p I was worried it was going to make things more mechanical but I like seeing it come together on a graph. It's also been really reassuring to know my O day when I normally just guess and we don't always BD on time.

Hi ladies.
Im very early hours of 9 dpo now.
My cm is extremely dry apart from those 2 occasions at 3dpo.
Its also white and thick which it always is at this stage every cycle ive had BFN.
Absolutely zero symptoms and no cramping at all.
Ive not tested yet and tbh i dont really want too. I know it will be BFN again. :cry:

Hi ladies.
Im very early hours of 9 dpo now.
My cm is extremely dry apart from those 2 occasions at 3dpo.
Its also white and thick which it always is at this stage every cycle ive had BFN.
Absolutely zero symptoms and no cramping at all.
Ive not tested yet and tbh i dont really want too. I know it will be BFN again. :cry:
I was wondering about you. Did you get any more breast pain?

sadly the lines not any darker.. i dont think so its looking like an indent or evap :(

GridArt_20230813_132519524.jpg GridArt_20230813_132619425.jpg

Anyone else hate the lead up to O more than the ttw? waiting for O brings me so much worry. Like when’s it happening and have I done enough. The ttw there is nothing I can do about it.

7DPO today. I was really hoping to have seen an implantation dip on bbt but I got several different temps so I've no idea. I think I drink too much water because I always need to wee in the night but last night it was every 2hrs so I didn't even get the 4hrs continuous sleep that you're supposed to have before taking you temp. The only thing I know is my temp was quite different to the day before.

Anyway I'm not really feeling any symptoms. I keep thinking I feel a niggle or mild cramps and then I'm not sure, could be in my head or progesterone. Currently googling "7dpo no symptoms leading to bfp" lol :lol:

Last edited:
7DPO today. I was really hoping to have seen an implantation dip on bbt but I got several different temps so I've no idea. I think I drink too much water because I always need to wee in the night but last night it was every 2hrs so I didn't even get the 4hrs continuous sleep that you're supposed to have before taking you temp. The only thing I know is my temp was quite different to the day before.

Anyway I'm not really feeling any symptoms. I keep thinking I feel a niggle or mild cramps and then I'm not sure, could be in my head or progesterone. Currently googling "7dpo no symptoms leading to bfp" lol :lol:

I don’t want to give you any false hope BUT peeing frequently through the night was my very first symptom. I got my BFP at 11DPO and I think it was from 6DPO for the entire week I was constantly getting up to pee. :haha:

8 DPO Strong smelling urine, frequent urination, blocked nose.

9 DPO: Strong smelling urine, diarrhoea, blocked nose and dry mouth.

10 DPO: Mild period type cramps. I thought for sure I was out and AF was coming.

11 DPO: Lightheaded. Tested in the PM but left the test for hours before reading so couldn’t trust the slight pink line I saw.

12 DPO: Lightheaded, mild period cramps again, headache. Clearblue 1-2 weeks pregnant.

4 dpo and my boobs are hurting! im still breastfeeding my little one (he seems to have no plans to stop any time soon..) and it was unbearable at times and it never hurts. loads of cramping, cervix is super high and creamy cm, i hope thats good signs
For sure a good sign. I've been breastfeeding since my 1st and everytime the boobs hurts a lot more in pregnancy. Sometimes it was one of the first signs I could be pregnant, creamy cm too.

I don’t want to give you any false hope BUT peeing frequently through the night was my very first symptom. I got my BFP at 11DPO and I think it was from 6DPO for the entire week I was constantly getting up to pee. :haha:

8 DPO Strong smelling urine, frequent urination, blocked nose.

9 DPO: Strong smelling urine, diarrhoea, blocked nose and dry mouth.

10 DPO: Mild period type cramps. I thought for sure I was out and AF was coming.

11 DPO: Lightheaded. Tested in the PM but left the test for hours before reading so couldn’t trust the slight pink line I saw.

12 DPO: Lightheaded, mild period cramps again, headache. Clearblue 1-2 weeks pregnant.
I'm quite the wee-er anyway! Although last night was more than usual. Thanks for sharing your symptoms! Holding onto hope [-o< The next few days are quite agonising

I felt nauseous last night and this morning. But I can't help but feel like I'm out already I don't have any ore clear blue now but my easy at home was negative except the usual weird shadow line. I feel like ff is having a hard time reading my chart because of the pcos and its just making me feel out already. I have bad cramps and last cycle I started spotting on cd 28 which is today. So it's a waiting game

Good morning ladies hope your all well I thought I'd pop on and join you ladies again. We are not exclusively trying but not preventing it. A little bit of whats going on so far. I fell pregnant last July with you lovely ladies I went on to give birth to a whopping 9lb baby girl who will be 5 months next week. I'm however exclusively breastfeeding and we have been dtd I have been told breastfeeding is a form of contraception but I doubt that so I'm here we spoke last night and are leaving to fait if it's meant to be it will happen I've not had a period since April may time feeling the ovaries though so who knows. Sorry for the long story lol massive good luck to you all x

@RedRose19 I really really dislike the early clearblue. Which is a shame, as it's the only big brand test which any shops carry now in the UK! I've been ordering frers from Amazon or eBay- not that they're perfect by any stretch- but I have to say, every single CB test I've taken in the past 7 months has produced a line at some point- I'm sure they're trustworthy if it's a glaring, instant bfp- but that's not what we early testers need is it!! I've been convinced something is going on almost every month. Where are you in the world? Do you have boots? Their early ones are pretty good I think?

Think I am calling that a positive. The green one is some random vvv cheap one and always trusted e@h ones. Getting some O pains this month from the left (that’s the side I have a tube). Just praying it picks up an eggy and can meet a friend on its way. My 7 year old must mention daily about a sibling. He tells me every day how he would look after them.

IMG_1057.jpeg

Think I am calling that a positive. The green one is some random vvv cheap one and always trusted e@h ones. Getting some O pains this month from the left (that’s the side I have a tube). Just praying it picks up an eggy and can meet a friend on its way. My 7 year old must mention daily about a sibling. He tells me every day how he would look after them.

View attachment 1116654
Awesome. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"