• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

@RedRose19 I really really dislike the early clearblue. Which is a shame, as it's the only big brand test which any shops carry now in the UK! I've been ordering frers from Amazon or eBay- not that they're perfect by any stretch- but I have to say, every single CB test I've taken in the past 7 months has produced a line at some point- I'm sure they're trustworthy if it's a glaring, instant bfp- but that's not what we early testers need is it!! I've been convinced something is going on almost every month. Where are you in the world? Do you have boots? Their early ones are pretty good I think?
thanks i feel nauseous this evening :( i hope my other tests arrive tomorrow
how are you today

Morning, app agrees this morning today is O day at cd15. My O day changes, does others? Mine can range from ce12-cd17.
Fingers cross dtd cd11, cd13 cd14 and hopefully next two days to catch the eggy.

how is everyone today?

IMG_1058.png

Morning, app agrees this morning today is O day at cd15. My O day changes, does others? Mine can range from ce12-cd17.
Fingers cross dtd cd11, cd13 cd14 and hopefully next two days to catch the eggy.

how is everyone today?

View attachment 1116658
Well I have bad pcos so yeah I don't even always ovulate. Its only because I'm on metformin that it's behaving a little bit. I hope you catch that eggy !!

So ff has put me back to 8dpo and I realised it was the ewcm confusing it. But I've had ewcm since 4 dpo and that was confusing it apparently. I am waiting for more clear blue early detection to arrive today (because I can't get hold of frer unless I order from the us) which I did order some but they don't arrive until Wednesday. I got a super super faint line from my fermometer test but looks like nothing on the easy@home

20230815_093505.jpg NegativeImage_d3da3171-02fc-4ca3-8d08-40834aa5f44c.png

@LuluRose as I have absolutely no delayed gratification or self control, I buy the cheapies and just start testing from some ludicrously early point, like 3dpo, ha! Nothing yet. And I don't think I have any symptoms either, I don't feel very hopeful... Well I don't have any symptoms which I could say only happen for me in early pregnancy iykwim- if I'm going to get AF, it often comes at 10 or 11dpo, so anything I feel I know could just be pre-af signs. Maybe a little cramping and bloating etc. What about you today?
@RedRose19 Nausea seems like it could be a positive symptom? Which tests have you ordered for today? I have a frer coming at some point. Ooh I'm really hoping you get something when you test if they arrive today!

@RedRose19 ahh just saw above- fingers crossed the CB give you a clearer answer! I feel like I see something on the pink test when I don't zoom in- you can probably see more irl though

In real life the blue one has a faint line but for all I know it could be an indent

@Lozb yes hun, your O day can fluctuate but your LP should stay the same within a day or two :) good luck!

@RedRose19 I'm convinced those cb from the other day were bfp you were just so early the others aren't picking it up yet. My 9dpo bfp on cb looked only a tad darker than yours but my other tests were still so faint they were questionable. I think they really are super sensitive x

@RedRose19 I'm convinced those cb from the other day were bfp you were just so early the others aren't picking it up yet. My 9dpo bfp on cb looked only a tad darker than yours but my other tests were still so faint they were questionable. I think they really are super sensitive x
Well.. it's not got darker.. I got this line after 1 hour hold but its practically negative or an indent.
I've got a good few symptoms but now I'm thinking it's af.. technically I am likely 8 to 10 dpo it's likely early and I should get my frer tomorrow maybe it will be better

20230815_173609.jpg

Well.. it's not got darker.. I got this line after 1 hour hold but its practically negative or an indent.
I've got a good few symptoms but now I'm thinking it's af.. technically I am likely 8 to 10 dpo it's likely early and I should get my frer tomorrow maybe it will be better

View attachment 1116661

Good luck for your frer :)

View attachment 1116661
Definitely see something there

Im 9dpo now and the past few days my temp has been really low when I wake up - like below my coverline. I thought it was the dip but it hasn't gone back up so maybe I have low progesterone? I had a Day21 blood test yesterday so I'll find out on Friday what the results are.
For example I woke up and it was 35.7 then after getting up I measured it again and it's 36.5. It is winter here and the room was quite cool this morning, not sure if that affects it. I had the spike after ovulation, it's just after 7dpo it's come down and not gone back up

@RedRose19 if it was just that last test I'd be saying indent, but the others looked so convincing. Here's my 9dpo bfp for comparison

Screenshot_20230623-185832~2.png

Losing hope. The creamy cm is gone, little symptoms now except cramping and sore nips when feeding the baby same line on clear blue so I'm guessing it's just a shadow line. I'm approx 9dpo but I've usually got a bfp on frer by now. My frer have been delayed until Sat so I'll either have af or cheapies should be positive if I am. I just hope af arrives on time and I'm not waiting ages

20230816_120652.jpg 20230816_120459.jpg

Losing hope. The creamy cm is gone, little symptoms now except cramping and sore nips when feeding the baby same line on clear blue so I'm guessing it's just a shadow line. I'm approx 9dpo but I've usually got a bfp on frer by now. My frer have been delayed until Sat so I'll either have af or cheapies should be positive if I am. I just hope af arrives on time and I'm not waiting ages

View attachment 1116665 View attachment 1116666
I hope you just need a little more time for that BFP to darken up. Hoping you have a clear answer soon.

no sadly. my new ovulation tests arrive saturday too, in my head ill be happy if either af or positive happen, because with pcos sometimes my cycles can randomly get long and irratic but the metformin usually makes them behave. if im not pregnant some changes i want to make are more water, less sugary stuff, eating better. as ive not been eating well while the kids are off school

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->