• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling Hopeful August *Testing Thread*

@RedRose19 I'm so sorry this cycle turned bfn for you, I hope September brings you your yak home baby!

@elmum wow, GREAT peak on opk!

AFM I am 6dpo and I have been testing out my trigger shot, I'm hoping it starts getting darker from here on out! So far I *think* my 6dpo pm test just *might* be darker than this mornings. Tomorrow morning should be more telling. I feel very tired and nauseous but no other symptoms, not even breast soreness. Don't mind the fuzz everywhere!!View attachment 1116678
Oooh I hope they start getting darker and darker !

Ladies I'm confused I checked my cervix after major cramping expecting to find some spotting. But my cervix was super super high barely could reach and closed and soft. I was nauseous last night so I decided I'd try one more frer and I got this.. now another one of my other apps (premom) it reckons I'm 9 dpo today ff reckons I'm 12 dpo I usually get a positive by 10 dpo I'm not even sure I believe its a real line

20230819_100820.jpg NegativeImage_1de6d1b7-0e50-43f1-9b6e-b181c6318c7c.png

@Elizax those have to be bfps - I found easy@home was super reliable for me, never saw a line until I was pregnant. Good luck for your next tests! What a long, long cycle :hugs:
@RedRose19 I certainly see that, I’ve had many of those questionable lines before but my bfp also started off just the same at 9dpo too. Good luck if you test again that it’s more clear :)

Ladies I'm confused I checked my cervix after major cramping expecting to find some spotting. But my cervix was super super high barely could reach and closed and soft. I was nauseous last night so I decided I'd try one more frer and I got this.. now another one of my other apps (premom) it reckons I'm 9 dpo today ff reckons I'm 12 dpo I usually get a positive by 10 dpo I'm not even sure I believe its a real line

View attachment 1116682 View attachment 1116683
I'm not able to see anything on those tests but I believe you probably do. It probably washed out when you uploaded it, it's so hard to get pictures of faint lines sometimes.

@RedRose19 I went back through the February testing thread to find my frers. I did both of these at 9dpo. The zoomed out one was fmu and even posted it saying 'bfn but keep convincing myself I can see a line' but the next one was smu and was the one!

PXL_20230215_083039944~2.jpg PXL_20230215_092545444~2.jpg

I guess if no af by tomorrow I'll test again . Thanks for looking. My first line for my last baby it was super faint like that too but I won't believe it until its darker. I'll just assume its an indent or something. I am in the car for a long drive to a birthday and I feel so unwell

Oh your 6DPO HPT is darker!! Ahhh!!! Hoping it gets darker!! Did you take any medication for this cycle?? I'll start on clomid + trigger shot when I get back to Germany (hopefully).

Yeah, this was a medicated cycle, letrozol andPXL_20230819_140859212~3.jpg etrigger, sadly it didn't dry darker. I was so hopeful. 7dpo and there's still a shadow, but my hope is dwindling, even though I know implantation can still happen for several more days. Pic attached.

@RedRose19 that was how my BFP started with my son on a free at 9dpo!!! I hope this is your bfp!!!! Sending you baby dust!! I hope all your cramping was just implantation ❤️

View attachment 1116682 View attachment 1116683
A BFP has to start somewhere. I’m crossing everything that this is it for you!!

4dpo today and feeling what u think is ill, felt nauseous all day, hot flushes in waves and cramps, dry mouth with metal taste.
The cramps feel jst like ones I get before AF. Always feel like a crazy symptom spotter lady lol

Hi ladies, I have been mia for a little bit after two mc’s I just needed a break from all the ttcing. Seems like the relaxed approach may have helped as I had a Ngultrum feeling after really sore boobies and this is what I got. Af isn’t due until Wednesday…… now the wait begins again to see if this one sticks.
Hope everyone is travelling well it’s lovely to see so many bfp’s

IMG_6302.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->