Feeling hopeful.......or delusional!! 10dpo FRER

Ah you will be :) mine looked like that on these tests can't wait to see your next test xx
Just ordered some FRER, they’ll be here tomorrow - thank goodness for amazon! Hahaha

View attachment 1044179 Morning ladies. Please can I borrow your eyes again. Whilst I wasn’t sure if I saw something yesterday, either it’s too early in the morning for me and I’m going cross eyed and seeing double or there is actually the start of something there.....am I imagining this?!?!

I see that clearly and I struggle to see lines on these type of tests unless they are super dark!

840BFFA4-F0C5-49C2-AAA1-635B610D43B3.jpeg 840BFFA4-F0C5-49C2-AAA1-635B610D43B3.jpeg
Did your frer arrive?? X
They should be on my doormat by the time I get home!!
Did another IC this morning, this is a bit of a rubbish pic but I think it looks about the same?? Still, at least I can see something without really squinting!

Oooooh I hope so! Don’t really believe it until I see the FRER I don’t think, have seen so many people get evaps (coloured!) on these IC’s......however, in my time I have used probably close to 1000 of them (yes, I have a severe addiction!) and never had an evap so the chances of me getting 3 in a row!!?! Yeah, unlikely!! But still, I wanna see that FRER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->