Feeling overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Anyone else?

Had to go run a few errands today before heading to the mall. I just had Chase and the other kids stayed at home. Didn't get to the mall until 3 p.m. and was there about 1.5 hours, but I felt overwhelmed all of a sudden. Too much to do and so little time.

Although I managed to get most of my stepson's gifts, some clothes for Chase for gifts, pjs for my kids to open Christmas Eve, a game for Dan for his bday and some gloves/hats etc for my kids for this week, I feel that I didn't get much accomplished.

And I suddenly felt panicky. LOL

I guess back to the mall in the morning one day this week. Dan's bday is Tuesday too. :dohh:

hmm I haven't felt overwhelmed lately though I was a few weeks ago thinking about all that I had to buy for and no money :lol: we actually had to cut our list a bit because the money just isn't there

:hugs::hugs: Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to stay ahead of the game.

:hugs: i've been feeling this way leeanne - i've had two long mall days this week - last wednesday and one yesterday and now it's done i feel better - but i was getting that huge weight feeling on my chest when i panic! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back