• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

It could very well be!! I think everyone is different, and have heard of people even going past there missed AF until getting a positive! Im still very hopeful for you!!

Oh my goodness I think I would go crazy if I had to be late a while before knowing if I was pregnant haha. DH is still dead set on that I should just "know" and not have to deal with any tests :wacko:

I'm guilty of peaking around the forums at other ladies getting bfn's at 10dpo too.

Hey guys,
Famers Wife - I can't even imagine your excitement right now !!!!! I can't wait until I get to feel that feeling one of these days. :) !

Dragonfly - Yes, I was reading around too as to when to test and 10dpo can definitely be early. BFN are so disappointing so that is the hard part with testing early ! What tests are you using, are they fairly sensitive ?
I am just as excited to find out your results as I am my own, haha !!! & There is no way you can just "know", our bodies are so weird that I don't know what mine is up to half the time anyways hahah.
Waiting to o is difficult and the tww is frustrating as well !!!!!!! Haha.

Farmers Wife has given me some hope with her bfp, makes me feel like it is possible for me someday too :)

xoxox

Yes, Farmerswife has given me hope as well.

It's such a hard time waiting and going through all this,
but when each of us gets our BFP eventually, which we will,
it's all going to be worth it.

Hey guys,
Famers Wife - I can't even imagine your excitement right now !!!!! I can't wait until I get to feel that feeling one of these days. :) !

Dragonfly - Yes, I was reading around too as to when to test and 10dpo can definitely be early. BFN are so disappointing so that is the hard part with testing early ! What tests are you using, are they fairly sensitive ?
I am just as excited to find out your results as I am my own, haha !!! & There is no way you can just "know", our bodies are so weird that I don't know what mine is up to half the time anyways hahah.
Waiting to o is difficult and the tww is frustrating as well !!!!!!! Haha.

Farmers Wife has given me some hope with her bfp, makes me feel like it is possible for me someday too :)

xoxox

I was using the Answer test brand, I had a coupon for them last cycle and had 2 left over. They're supposed to be sensitive enough to read "5 days before missed period" but hopefully not because I want a bfp in 3 days!!!

Yes, Farmerswife has given me hope as well.

It's such a hard time waiting and going through all this,
but when each of us gets our BFP eventually, which we will,
it's all going to be worth it.

It will indeed be so worth it!:thumbup:

FarmersWife you are amazing and I am so thankful to you and Newlywed for being through this thread all cycle to jabber with:hugs: No matter what happens for me this cycle I look forward to continuing to converse with you ladies over our ttc journey and first tri:hugs: And happy to have you join us Marqelle!!

I tested at 8DPO and it said a stark white negative...with one of the early tests.

Now, I just tested not even two hours ago (day before AF is due) and there is a second line. It's somewhat faint but it's there no squinting required :). I am praying and praying and hoping that this little bean sticks!! And that this is not a false positive.

Liz I hope your bfp gets darker!! Congrats to you!

I'm out, af showed her evil face this morning 2 days early. :cry: I'm feeling very upset. But I hope that I'll get my bfp this next cycle to join you ladies in First tri soon.

I tested at 8DPO and it said a stark white negative...with one of the early tests.

Now, I just tested not even two hours ago (day before AF is due) and there is a second line. It's somewhat faint but it's there no squinting required :). I am praying and praying and hoping that this little bean sticks!! And that this is not a false positive.

Congrats Liz! That's excellent news, so pleased for you, hope that all continues well xx !

Mrs Dragonfly, Keep positive :hugs:, I'm so sorry it's not this month, but we have next month to try again and soon u'll be jumping around with a bfp xx

Marquelle - So glad you are joining us ! When are you testing ? How many dpo are you ?

Liz - Awesome !!!!!!! Keep us updated, sounds promising !!!!!!

Dragonfly - Noooooooooo !!! I am so disappointed for you :( Are you sure it is full blown af ? Our bodies are so unpredictable !! I think the best thing is to try so hard not to pay attention to your body during the tww because you really do not know what the outcome is going to be (i can't talk, because i am constantly trying to figure it out). The positive thing to remember is that at least it will be out of the way quicker and you can get back to trying. Are you going to use opk's this month do you think ? I have a feeling that I will be back joining you as well. I wish our cycles were a bit closer together !! & if August turns out to be your lucky cycle then you will have a May baby, which I think is such a beautiful month :)

Baby dust and hugs to all !!!!!!!

Mrs Dragonfly, Keep positive :hugs:, I'm so sorry it's not this month, but we have next month to try again and soon u'll be jumping around with a bfp xx

Thank you N2Seeker, looking forward to trying again next month. I may pick up OPK's again and give them another shot.

Dragonfly - Noooooooooo !!! I am so disappointed for you :( Are you sure it is full blown af ? Our bodies are so unpredictable !! I think the best thing is to try so hard not to pay attention to your body during the tww because you really do not know what the outcome is going to be (i can't talk, because i am constantly trying to figure it out). The positive thing to remember is that at least it will be out of the way quicker and you can get back to trying. Are you going to use opk's this month do you think ? I have a feeling that I will be back joining you as well. I wish our cycles were a bit closer together !! & if August turns out to be your lucky cycle then you will have a May baby, which I think is such a beautiful month :)

Baby dust and hugs to all !!!!!!!

It is definitely flow blown af :( I woke up this morning with such bad cramps I could barely move and shortly after I'm having heavy flow for day 1. I think I will give OPK's another round this month and be more consistent with them. There's a lot of cheapy ones on Amazon that I may purchase. DH doesn't want me to because he thinks I'll obsess worse, but now I'm worried that I didn't O at all this last cycle.

I'm sorry you think you'll be joining me in waiting, I hope that :witch: doesn't show for you!! I would love a May baby, it is my favorite month. Keep positive Newlywed, you're not out yet :) My fingers are crossed for you!

Thank you, being here on this forum has really helped more than I can say.

I am currently on CD 12. My O test had a little bit of a darker line than the last couple days so I think O may be coming soon. I hope anyway. This waiting isn't as bad as the official tww, but it's still crappy.

Sorry AF came dragonfly!

And congrats Liz!!

Well, AF ended up showing her ugly head two hours after my BFP. I was in shock all day yesterday. And lots of crying. Going with the theory that it was either a faulty test or a false positive.

Omgsh, I am so sorry to hear that!
I can't imagine how you must feel
but we are here for you as much as we can be.

Liz,

So sorry!!! What an absolute shock! I'm so sorry. If u need anything, I'm around, and so is everyone else.
Take care!

That's terrible Liz, my heart goes out to you:hugs: I hope this cycle will be much better!

Thank you ladies. I feel really blessed to have so many understanding ladies and so much encouragement from you all.

N2Seeker and Marqelle93 - do you have a journal I could stalk?

I don't sorry :/

I feel like if I had a journal I would never get off of that thing.

Ah I understand. I make sure to limit my time on here. I come on early mornings (after hubby leaves for work) and update and late evenings (before hubby comes home) and update. That way the rest of my day is free and I can get other things done as well :).

I wish I had that much control. I get on here pretty much every hour once and hour and I update things and post and stuff. Then I get off until I am thinking of TTC related things again, or until I have a question, which is often.

Well, AF ended up showing her ugly head two hours after my BFP. I was in shock all day yesterday. And lots of crying. Going with the theory that it was either a faulty test or a false positive.

So sorry Liz_N. I cant imagine how you must've felt. There is a possibility that it could be a chemical preg. Is your AF full blown or just spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->