• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Thanks Marqelle!!! That makes sense- it wasn't bright red. Well, I'll probably know by day's end whether it is the witch or not. Will keep posted! To be honest, when I saw it I didn't feel disappointed, I felt excited.

Dragonfly - I don't normally get cramps but a week before seems a bit early for such major cramping.. Seems hopeful to me !!!!! I am actually so excited for your week to be up so you can test, haha !

Best of luck to all other ladies !!!!!
I'm 1 DPO now & feeling pretty anxious about the upcoming weeks !

BABY DUST !

I thought the cramping was weird for how bad it's been, and it's only early in the morning, talk about confusing! Eeek this is testing week! Just 6 more days until test date, but I may test a day or two early:blush:

How are you doing Newlywed? I hope this tww will fly by for you and I hope to hear of your bfp soon!

Well ladies, I cracked and tested early this morning! I'm either 10 or 11DPO.and I finally got my BFP!! I never thought I'd see and 2nd line. All I could do was cry and ask DH if he saw one too.. this time he agreed! I pray all you ladies get it too!! I thank you soooo much for all your support!! IMG_20130729_050743.jpg

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

Congratulation!
I know I only joined the site a month ago but you have been here having conversations with me the entire time and I am so happy for you!

Ahh!

Congratulations again and I'll pray that you have a healthy and happy nine months!

Well ladies, I cracked and tested early this morning! I'm either 10 or 11DPO.and I finally got my BFP!! I never thought I'd see and 2nd line. All I could do was cry and ask DH if he saw one too.. this time he agreed! I pray all you ladies get it too!! I thank you soooo much for all your support!! View attachment 649845

OMG!!! Congratulationss!! :happydance: Sooo happy that smep worked for you!! :hugs:
Lots of sticky baby dust your way!!! H&H 9 months!!! :)

Well ladies, I cracked and tested early this morning! I'm either 10 or 11DPO.and I finally got my BFP!! I never thought I'd see and 2nd line. All I could do was cry and ask DH if he saw one too.. this time he agreed! I pray all you ladies get it too!! I thank you soooo much for all your support!! View attachment 649845

Oh my gosh FarmersWife I'm so happy for you that I'm in tears!!:hugs::happydance:

You have beautiful pink lines!!! Happy and healthy 9 months for you :):cloud9:

Farmers wife, Congrats!! So pleased for you!!! All the best for the next few weeks and months!!!

Thanks for always being around, for sharing, for caring, now take care and enjoy every step of your new journey!!!

So happy for you, Farmer's Wife!

I am officially out this month, but DH and I decided to give it a full shot. So hope to see you ladies in a forum less frustrating than tww.

Happy and healthy pregnancies to all the ladies who have found their luck already, and pink lines to all the rest!

So happy for you, Farmer's Wife!

I am officially out this month, but DH and I decided to give it a full shot. So hope to see you ladies in a forum less frustrating than tww.

Happy and healthy pregnancies to all the ladies who have found their luck already, and pink lines to all the rest!

Good luck xanzaba!! May u get ur pink lines soon

Thank you soooo much ladies! I still cannot believe it! Ill for sure still be checking back to see how you ladies are!! I hope you all get your BFP's too and can join me on First tri.. WEIRD haha. DH & I are soo blessed and thank God for blessing us! You ladies are my friends, and gave me soo much support! I don't know what I'd do without this amazing site!

:dust:

Farmers Wife - OH MY GOD !!!!!!! I cannot believe you got your bfp !!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS !!! You must be over the moon !!!!!
What were your symptoms, do you have any to share with us ?? You must be in shock !!!!!!!!!!!! When are you going to the doc ? Soooo happy for you (& also so jealous !!!!!) Hahah.

K ladies, I have a question !
I am around 3DPO and I had some light brown discharge in my cm when I wiped, but only twice. My lower stomach was also grumbling and weird, but that is gone away now too.. Any thoughts ? I've been a bit more emotional than usual too, but that could just be normal haha.

Also, My AF was originally supposed to be due this weekend, but considering I didn't O until late, then it should be delayed ? (I am hoping for a bfp instead..lol)

Dragonfly - When are you testing ????

Baby dust to all ! I hope we are all as lucky as Farmers wife :)

Farmers Wife - OH MY GOD !!!!!!! I cannot believe you got your bfp !!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS !!! You must be over the moon !!!!!
What were your symptoms, do you have any to share with us ?? You must be in shock !!!!!!!!!!!! When are you going to the doc ? Soooo happy for you (& also so jealous !!!!!) Hahah.

I am around 3DPO and I had some light brown discharge in my cm when I wiped, but only twice. My lower stomach was also grumbling and weird, but that is gone away now too.. Any thoughts ? I've been a bit more emotional than usual too, but that could just be normal haha.

Also, My AF was originally supposed to be due this weekend, but considering I didn't O until late, then it should be delayed ? (I am hoping for a bfp instead..lol)

Thank you soo much. We are over the moon, I cried my eyes out! To be honest the only symptom I have/had was lower cramping. As of today I have been running to the potty 24/7 but.. that is pretty much it!! So know if you don't have many symptoms don't worry!!! I have a Dr. appointment for Thursday morning to confirm. Then Ill call the OBGYN I already have picked out, to make appointment for her but I think that wont be till atleast 8 weeks.

I sooo hope you ladies get your BFP too!!!

I know I am super duper late...but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Newlywed I hope those are good signs!! If O was late it's possible af will be as well, but I'm not really sure. Hoping for a bfp for us so we can catch up with FarmersWife!!

I'll be testing on the 3rd - although I caved and tested today (10dpo) and it was a bfn. It's still early right? Right now I'm feeling a little discouraged like how can 3 more days make that big of a difference?:nope:

Thank you soo much. We are over the moon, I cried my eyes out! To be honest the only symptom I have/had was lower cramping. As of today I have been running to the potty 24/7 but.. that is pretty much it!! So know if you don't have many symptoms don't worry!!! I have a Dr. appointment for Thursday morning to confirm. Then Ill call the OBGYN I already have picked out, to make appointment for her but I think that wont be till atleast 8 weeks.

I sooo hope you ladies get your BFP too!!!

So happy for you FarmersWife!! Cramping and needing to pee all the time is all that's going on with me, I hope I get my bfp right behind you! Keep us posted on how you're doing!! Still want to hear from you even though you'll be in First Tri mostly:hugs:

Dragonfly - Yes, 10 DPO is still early ! Everyone's body is different, so some may get a bfp at 9dpo and it may take others 20dpo. 3 days makes a huge difference this early in the game, as your hgc levels really increase. I think the 3rd sounds like a good date to test ! Then you will be your two weeks.. So definitely try to stay positive ! I hate building myself up for it and then getting disappointed !! So I am trying to stay positive but not too positive... Hahah. I am only 4dpo today, so I am holding off until Monday for my first test (that will be 10dpo, but still too early perhaps), but that is if af doesn't show up...

Farmers Wife - Yes, please keep in touch with us !! Have you taken any more tests ?

Baby dust to all !!

Dragonfly - Yes, 10 DPO is still early ! Everyone's body is different, so some may get a bfp at 9dpo and it may take others 20dpo. 3 days makes a huge difference this early in the game, as your hgc levels really increase. I think the 3rd sounds like a good date to test ! Then you will be your two weeks.. So definitely try to stay positive ! I hate building myself up for it and then getting disappointed !! So I am trying to stay positive but not too positive... Hahah. I am only 4dpo today, so I am holding off until Monday for my first test (that will be 10dpo, but still too early perhaps), but that is if af doesn't show up...

Farmers Wife - Yes, please keep in touch with us !! Have you taken any more tests ?

Baby dust to all !!

I'm happy so far that af hasn't shown up yet. My body likes to be mean and whenever I test early is when af seems to start:dohh: Fingers crossed that you'll get a bfp at 10dpo! FarmersWife how are you doing today? :)

Hey everyone!

Newlywed.. I did take another test this morning hehe still BFP. And the clinic called me and said they had a cancellation and could see me today. So I had that appointment, just with family doctor to confirm. Which.. was confirmed :D I have an appointment next Tuesday already with my actual OB doctor. So I am really excited for that.

Dragonfly. I think your symptoms are sounding promising! Have you tried testing yet?

Hey everyone!

Newlywed.. I did take another test this morning hehe still BFP. And the clinic called me and said they had a cancellation and could see me today. So I had that appointment, just with family doctor to confirm. Which.. was confirmed :D I have an appointment next Tuesday already with my actual OB doctor. So I am really excited for that.

Dragonfly. I think your symptoms are sounding promising! Have you tried testing yet?

Yay that's so exciting that you got in earlier to see the doc! Best of luck for your OB appointment :)

I did test this morning at 10dpo and it was a bfn :( It was really upsetting but I'm hoping that it's just too early!

Hey everyone!

Yay that's so exciting that you got in earlier to see the doc! Best of luck for your OB appointment :)

I did test this morning at 10dpo and it was a bfn :( It was really upsetting but I'm hoping that it's just too early!

It could very well be!! I think everyone is different, and have heard of people even going past there missed AF until getting a positive! Im still very hopeful for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->