Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

N2Seeker - This made me laugh ! So funny how we all get so excited.. Ttc is an emotional process !!! Haha. Best of luck !! Hope you get your bfp at the end of your tww !!!

Marquelle - Yes, it is so funny ! I hated having my period and I used to be every 28 days, but now I'm like "Whyyyyy is this taking so long, I want to ovulate right now !!!!" Hahah. Are you ttc #1? Best of luck to you !!!!!

DragonFly - I have a feeling this is going to be a long tww ! But you are already a few days in so that makes it even better. I think today is my o day because my test was negative tonight (but my urine was not as concentrated tonight because I wasn't as concerned since i got a positive yesterday, lol). So we are going to bd again tonight and then we'll see what happens !!!

FarmersWife - Wow !! That is such an insane horoscope to have right now !!!!! I used to always read mine too, but I haven't in ages.. I think it could be a sign :) !!!

BABY DUST TO ALL !!

Newlywed I hope your tww flies on by and followed by good news too:thumbup:

I'm halfway there! So tired today too, but I think it's the heat. Just no energy what so ever!:sleep:

Ladies, totally not baby related but what kind of vacuum's do you love? Mine is kicking the bucket and they're so pricey I don't want to get one without knowing it's fabulous. :thumbup:

Newlyweds - Wishing you the best of luck this week! I hope everything goes perfectly and this is your cycle!

Fingers crossed!
:dust:

A wonderful opportunity, according to the cosmos, is due to arrive on your doorstep in a few days. Picture, if you can, a stork delivering a bundle of joy, hope, and abundance. This is a new beginning Virgo. This is the chance to start fresh with something you have dreamt of for a long long time. Will you open the door? Or will you feel that is seems way too good to be true? Don't turn down any possibility! Don't doubt the full power of it to change your life. Give it every fiber of your passion and welcome it whole heartedly. That's the way to get the most out

I'm Virgo too!!! Used to read horoscopes before, took it with a pinch of salt, this one I'm grabbing with 2 hands lol!!
That's a lovely horoscope, lets hope and pray it brings the wonderful package we've all been waiting for.

How exciting!!

Hi Ladies,

Stumbled on your post while ttw-obsessing and love your energy and senses of humor about the whole thing. My AF is due around 8/1 (plus or minus a day). Tried OPK one cycle and had about a 5 day window (much less specific than charting). NTNP/TTC for longer than I'd like to admit and never been pregnant, but this time I've had weird unexplained sore throat and weird cramps/twinges.

Any way, just wanted to say hi and wish you all baby dust.

A wonderful opportunity, according to the cosmos, is due to arrive on your doorstep in a few days. Picture, if you can, a stork delivering a bundle of joy, hope, and abundance. This is a new beginning Virgo. This is the chance to start fresh with something you have dreamt of for a long long time. Will you open the door? Or will you feel that is seems way too good to be true? Don't turn down any possibility! Don't doubt the full power of it to change your life. Give it every fiber of your passion and welcome it whole heartedly. That's the way to get the most out

I'm Virgo too!!! Used to read horoscopes before, took it with a pinch of salt, this one I'm grabbing with 2 hands lol!!
That's a lovely horoscope, lets hope and pray it brings the wonderful package we've all been waiting for.

How exciting!!

I am grabbing this horoscope with both hands and not letting go either haha! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

Stumbled on your post while ttw-obsessing and love your energy and senses of humor about the whole thing. My AF is due around 8/1 (plus or minus a day). Tried OPK one cycle and had about a 5 day window (much less specific than charting). NTNP/TTC for longer than I'd like to admit and never been pregnant, but this time I've had weird unexplained sore throat and weird cramps/twinges.

Any way, just wanted to say hi and wish you all baby dust.

So your due about the same time as us on this thread! Hope you get your BFP! We try to keep our spirits up.. TWW when your TTC is just brutal haha!How long have you actively been TTC?

:dust:

We've been ntnp for a (long) year, but with some interruptions, so glad to have found a group keeping their spirits up! It's too easy to let it consume you and get you down in the dumps.

AF due around the first-keeping my fingers crossed for us all!

Hi xanzaba! :wave: Glad to have you join us in our wait, super exciting that you'll be testing around the same time as us as well!! Lots of luck and baby dust your way :)

Today I'm getting nervous ladies, I woke up this morning with the worst cramps. I literally though af was starting in that moment because it was so bad! She hasn't shown up yet, and hopefully wont! Farmerswife you mentioned you had lower cramping, have they gotten bad at all or just light?

Hi xanzaba! :wave: Glad to have you join us in our wait, super exciting that you'll be testing around the same time as us as well!! Lots of luck and baby dust your way :)

Today I'm getting nervous ladies, I woke up this morning with the worst cramps. I literally though af was starting in that moment because it was so bad! She hasn't shown up yet, and hopefully wont! Farmerswife you mentioned you had lower cramping, have they gotten bad at all or just light?

Still just light.. and now I have a cold!! Why does everything how to happen right now ughh..

And I just noticed you asked about vacuums!! I actually just got mine for Christmas last year from my MIL. And I love love love it!! It is a Shark Navigator. It is also bagless which I really like.. We have 2 dogs and it does a great job at getting the hair up, I use it on my couch too! It is a little spendy.. but I got it for Christmas and the last vacuum I had was like $50 so maybe that's why it seems spendy to me. haha But.. I really like it.

https://www.target.com/p/shark-navi...sku=13398056&gclid=CIzomYzB0LgCFUJlMgodhFIA6g

If you click on the link, that is one from Target.

Hi Mrs. Dragonfly

Do you know what dpo? Could it be implantation? Everyone says they feel just like AF...

BTW- you inspired me to check horoscope (Aries) for the month.

-- Your love life will be interesting during the latter part of the month.

I'll take it!

Hi Mrs. Dragonfly

Do you know what dpo? Could it be implantation? Everyone says they feel just like AF...

I'm 7dpo today. That would be amazing if it was implantation, thank you for making me feel hopeful again!:flower: I'll hold onto that it could be that instead of dreading possible af.

7dpo would definitely be early for me to get AF cramps. Is it early for you? Baby dust!!!

It is early for me as well to have af cramps, but I worried that af was coming early. Fingers crossed that it's implantation! :)

Good luck to you and I hope they are implantation symptoms!

I had pretty bad cramps from 1dpo until AF came, but thats normal for me to have cramps for at least 2 weeks before AF.

Dragonfly - I don't normally get cramps but a week before seems a bit early for such major cramping.. Seems hopeful to me !!!!! I am actually so excited for your week to be up so you can test, haha !

Best of luck to all other ladies !!!!!
I'm 1 DPO now & feeling pretty anxious about the upcoming weeks !

BABY DUST !

I've had cramping since ovulating, none today though, also had really bad skin breakout. Only 5dpo and not normal behaviour for me.

Waiting for next week, becoz week before AF I tend to have really unsettled sleep plus crave chocolate like mad. If I feel like that next week, chances are will have to start prep for the next cycle.

Fingers crossed for all xx

Well I'm in the same "early-or-implantation?" waiting phase. Took a test this morning (BFN) but then had some spotting. 13 dpo would be 4-5 days early for me to have period. Unless I miscalculated O, but it was day 13 which is relatively early for me.

Anyway, having AF-like cramps. Is implantation at day 13 too late?

Sorry for the obsessing, but I'm sure you ladies have been there...

It happens to some women. Also, you may have just miscalculated O. Do you use OPKs? Because it happens occasionally. But implantation bleeding does not necessarily mean you are implanting that day. Sometimes it means you implanted two or maybe even three days before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->