• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Well, AF ended up showing her ugly head two hours after my BFP. I was in shock all day yesterday. And lots of crying. Going with the theory that it was either a faulty test or a false positive.

So sorry Liz_N. I cant imagine how you must've felt. There is a possibility that it could be a chemical preg. Is your AF full blown or just spotting?

It's full blown. It started off really slow, than progressed to medium and for the alst two days it's been heavy bleed.
Thanks :). I felt absolutely horrified. I would have preferred seeing a BFN instead of seeing the BFP and than having AF show.

Liz_N, sorry to hear about your ordeal. Hope this month is it!

Hi ladies !!! I have been thinking of you all but I was gone away and couldn't get on here until now.
Liz - I am sooooo sorry. I wish there was something any of us could say to take away the pain :(
Dragonfly - I am doing good so far ! Thanks for asking :) how are you is your af over ?

Tomorrow will be 9dpo so I'm praying af stays away. I brought a test with me in my suitcase (hahah) so I might try on Monday at 10 dpo !? I know I'll be sad if its negative though.. I haven't had many symptoms. I do have a nice bit of yellow cm, and a few times every now and then I have gotten some pressure right in the bottom of my stomach (tmi but seriously right in my lady part lol). But all could just be normal.. It is hard to know my Pms lately.
Farmers wife - I see you have a new signature, that's awesome !! I am so jealous haha. I hope we can all join you soon :) how are you feeling ?

How is everyone else ? I am sending baby dust your way !!!!!! Xoxo to all

Was wondering how you ladies were doing also!

Af is finally leaving so we can get back on the ttc road! How are you FarmersWife?? Love your new ticker!! The duck is so adorable:cloud9: I hope Newlywed and I get to join you very soon

Hi ladies !!! I have been thinking of you all but I was gone away and couldn't get on here until now.
Liz - I am sooooo sorry. I wish there was something any of us could say to take away the pain :(
Dragonfly - I am doing good so far ! Thanks for asking :) how are you is your af over ?

Tomorrow will be 9dpo so I'm praying af stays away. I brought a test with me in my suitcase (hahah) so I might try on Monday at 10 dpo !? I know I'll be sad if its negative though.. I haven't had many symptoms. I do have a nice bit of yellow cm, and a few times every now and then I have gotten some pressure right in the bottom of my stomach (tmi but seriously right in my lady part lol). But all could just be normal.. It is hard to know my Pms lately.
Farmers wife - I see you have a new signature, that's awesome !! I am so jealous haha. I hope we can all join you soon :) how are you feeling ?

How is everyone else ? I am sending baby dust your way !!!!!! Xoxo to all

I'm spotting now so DH and I ruled it as af is over and we're back to baby making today lol:haha:

Hehe, I would take tests on a trip too. Fingers crossed for you!! Definitely let us know how testing goes :)

Awww farmerswife your new ticker brought a big old smile on my face. Love the cute little footprints!

Newlywed-I think you should also try on 10DPO. That's when I got mine, so I know its for sure possible! Did you go on a trip? I cant remember if you told us, hope your having fun!! And don't worry about symptoms this early, all I had was lower light cramping! Nothing else.. I was just nutso and tested early, I mean that's what we do best right!? LOL. My fingers are crossed for you!!

Dragonfly- Happy to hear your AF is over, and you can get back to BDing!! Now you have a whole new hopeful cycle, that I hope is yours!!

Im glad you ladies like my new ticker/sig!! It seemed unreal making it. I still cant believe it happened! I really hope you ladies can join me on First Tri too! Don't get me wrong I love being over there.. but its not the same without you ladies!!! All in all I am doing great, counting down the days till I meet my OB Tuesday. I will for sure let you know how that goes. Im being impatient and I just want to announce to the world that we are pregnant! I know everyone says wait till 12 weeks.. but Im not sure if I can haha.

Hey ladies, I'm having a hard day today cause I feel like af is on the way :( I always get one pimple on my face before I start and I got one this morning.. And I am craving chocolate. And I tend to go #2 more or feel like I have to.. Sorry tmi I am just feeling discouraged today so I had to vent somewhere. Thanks for listening... I know I'm not out yet! Xox good luck ladies !
& farmers wife - I'm not sure if I mentioned if I was going away or not lol but I have just been out of town but I'm going home again tomorrow... And I would not be able to wait 12 weeks either ! Lol xo

I would have a hard time waiting until 12 weeks...and I think it would be impossible for hubby. He's been wanting this so much I doubt he could keep it under wraps.

Thought Id update you ladies on my first OB appointment.. Everything went great with my doctor! Then she had her nurse come in to draw my blood to see my HCG levels.. and said tomorrow they would call with the levels and set up my ultrasound in the next 3weeks.. And first poke.. unsuccessful. Had another nurse try my other arm... unsuccessful.. put a heating pad back on my right arm and tried that arm again NOPE. So got poked 3 times and they couldn't even get it.. Have to go back tomorrow and try getting it outa my hand.. Seriously?! Not the best start.. oh well I guess.

Newlywed-I think you should also try on 10DPO. That's when I got mine, so I know its for sure possible! Did you go on a trip? I cant remember if you told us, hope your having fun!! And don't worry about symptoms this early, all I had was lower light cramping! Nothing else.. I was just nutso and tested early, I mean that's what we do best right!? LOL. My fingers are crossed for you!!

Dragonfly- Happy to hear your AF is over, and you can get back to BDing!! Now you have a whole new hopeful cycle, that I hope is yours!!

Im glad you ladies like my new ticker/sig!! It seemed unreal making it. I still cant believe it happened! I really hope you ladies can join me on First Tri too! Don't get me wrong I love being over there.. but its not the same without you ladies!!! All in all I am doing great, counting down the days till I meet my OB Tuesday. I will for sure let you know how that goes. Im being impatient and I just want to announce to the world that we are pregnant! I know everyone says wait till 12 weeks.. but Im not sure if I can haha.

FarmersWife you're so encouraging! :hugs: I've bought some cheap OPK's over Amazon and they should be here at the end of this week, so fingers crossed that I'll begin using them and catch my surge. And BD at the right times this cycle:dohh:

Have you thought of how you're going to announce?? I love reading ideas online lol, they're all so sweet. I don't think DH and I could wait until 12 weeks - I'm awful at keeping good news to myself:haha:

Hey ladies, I'm having a hard day today cause I feel like af is on the way :( I always get one pimple on my face before I start and I got one this morning.. And I am craving chocolate. And I tend to go #2 more or feel like I have to.. Sorry tmi I am just feeling discouraged today so I had to vent somewhere. Thanks for listening... I know I'm not out yet! Xox good luck ladies !
& farmers wife - I'm not sure if I mentioned if I was going away or not lol but I have just been out of town but I'm going home again tomorrow... And I would not be able to wait 12 weeks either ! Lol xo

Newlywed I'm sorry to hear that you feel af is on the way. Have you tested yet? Positive thoughts, cause you're not out yet!:hugs:

I would have a hard time waiting until 12 weeks...and I think it would be impossible for hubby. He's been wanting this so much I doubt he could keep it under wraps.

I don't believe we could do it. Well, I should say *I* couldn't do it. DH is good at secrets, but I blurt out good news asap.

Thought Id update you ladies on my first OB appointment.. Everything went great with my doctor! Then she had her nurse come in to draw my blood to see my HCG levels.. and said tomorrow they would call with the levels and set up my ultrasound in the next 3weeks.. And first poke.. unsuccessful. Had another nurse try my other arm... unsuccessful.. put a heating pad back on my right arm and tried that arm again NOPE. So got poked 3 times and they couldn't even get it.. Have to go back tomorrow and try getting it outa my hand.. Seriously?! Not the best start.. oh well I guess.

Glad everything went great with your doctor! Ugh but that's awful about the nurse and the blood draw! Hopefully they have better luck tomorrow :(

Farmers Wife - I hope you have better luck tomorrow !!! It must be so exciting going through this whole process :)

Dragonfly - I am glad you are giving the opk's a try !! I found them discouraging at first, but once you get a positive then it really makes it all worth it, and it is so much easier to keep track of your dpo.

Thanks for listening to my rant everyone. I was pretty down. But if I let myself get like that every month then I could be in for a few more upsetting times because really we have no control over when it actually happens. I didn't test today but I may give it a try tomorrow at 11 dpo with my fmu..

Tonight I had a little tiny spot of brown in with my cm, so of course I got a bit exciting and though it could have been implantation bleeding, haha. But we'll have to wait and see.

How are all you other ladies doing ??????

Sending baby dust everyone's way !!!
xoxo

Good luck Newlyweds, I really hope it is implantation bleeding, my fingers are crossed for you!

My fingers are crossed for you as well! And my toes!!!

Newlywed did you test??????????

-It is exciting but scary. I just pray everything goes great, I have faith it will though.

Hi ladies,

Last night after I wrote here I had more brown, but nothing since then ! I did test this morning at 11 dpo, but if that was really implantation then it would still be too early to test.... I was really hoping for a positive but I know I am not out unless this turns into AF. But now it really has my hopes up !!! I am going to try to hold off until Friday (then that would be 14 dpo, so should be around when my af is due), that is if it doesn't show up before then..

Keep those fingers crossed for me ladies !!!!!

How is everyone else doing ???

Im praying for you!!!! Hope you get your BFP!!!

They finally got my blood today, should hear results in the next couple hours! Im nervous!

Fingers crossed and feeling so hopeful for you Newlywed!! I hope this is your bfp!

FarmersWife - glad to hear it went better! It'll be good news, don't stress :)

This cycle is just trucking along, my OPK's should be in the mail on Thursday!! Really looking forward to giving them another try :) Since I have so many coming I may start using them right away since I feel I don't know my cycle very well anymore - it was shorter which threw me for a loop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->