• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hi ladies !

So I was getting my hopes up but now when I wiped it seemed more red... It's not full blown af yet, but now I have a feeling that it will be tomorrow .... :(
I really started to get excited, and now I can't accept the fact that it may be af, I really thought this was going to be my month !!!! Grrrr. So I will let you ladies know my situation tomorrow.

Farmers Wife - Glad they finally found a vein !! Haha. I think everything will be fine :) !! Does anyone other than you and your husband know yet ????

Dragonfly - Thanks for the positivity, but now I think I shall be joining you this month as well. Which cycle day are you on ? I would go ahead and start the opk's too, because I definitely did not think I was going to o so late this cycle either, so it is nice to confirm it with those (obviously we can't just rely on our bodies because they play mean tricks on us at times !!!!!!).

Anyone else have any other updates ??

Baby dust to all !!!!!!!! Let's see if we can get some more bfp's before the summer is over :)

Thought Id update you ladies on my first OB appointment.. Everything went great with my doctor! Then she had her nurse come in to draw my blood to see my HCG levels.. and said tomorrow they would call with the levels and set up my ultrasound in the next 3weeks.. And first poke.. unsuccessful. Had another nurse try my other arm... unsuccessful.. put a heating pad back on my right arm and tried that arm again NOPE. So got poked 3 times and they couldn't even get it.. Have to go back tomorrow and try getting it outa my hand.. Seriously?! Not the best start.. oh well I guess.

Farmer's wife- I have a horrible time giving blood. They tell me to drink a lot of water before the test, it's the only thing that works. I forgot about doing that last week at OBGYN and now have a golf ball sized bruise on my forearm and smaller bruises on each hand. Also doing jumping jacks is supposed to get your blood pumping, but doesn't help me,

Newlywed - I'm sorry that you feel af is right around the corner. :hugs: *If* (cause it's still possible!) you do join me in this cycle at least we can hope for May babies, and May is a wonderful month. Today I'm on CD7 so by the time my OPK's should be arriving and I'll begin using them I'll probably be CD9 so that's a good place to start if any, right?:shrug:

Newlywed- We have told our close family. Parents/siblings. And also a few close friends.. But haven't made it official yet.. thinking after our first ultrasound.

Aw so sweet :) Gosh when we get pregnant we won't be able to tell DH's mother until we're ready because she'll tell everyone before we're ready lol

I'm sorry to hear that AF got you newlyweds2013. For me AF is still hanging around and won't leave...drats I was hoping for a 7 day cycle...now I just don't know how long it will take.

Oh dragonfly.. that wouldn't be good haha! The good ole inlaws!!!
Liz- hope your AF hurrys up and gets done. Good luck this cycle.
Newlywed- Still hoping for you. Any more news?

I got my HCG numbers back today! They were great, were they were supposed to be. Have to go back and have my blood drawn again next week, to make sure its still going up. If all is well next week, my ultrasound will be scheduled the week after. They are REALLY on top of things. I didn't expect to have an ultrasound in the next 2 weeks.. but Im excited.. They said there should already be a heartbeat in the next couple weeks. WOW. amazed.

Oh dragonfly.. that wouldn't be good haha! The good ole inlaws!!!
Liz- hope your AF hurrys up and gets done. Good luck this cycle.
Newlywed- Still hoping for you. Any more news?

I got my HCG numbers back today! They were great, were they were supposed to be. Have to go back and have my blood drawn again next week, to make sure its still going up. If all is well next week, my ultrasound will be scheduled the week after. They are REALLY on top of things. I didn't expect to have an ultrasound in the next 2 weeks.. but Im excited.. They said there should already be a heartbeat in the next couple weeks. WOW. amazed.

Liz - Sorry af hasn't left yet, mine stayed an extra day this cycle.

FarmersWife - So happy to hear about your HCG numbers! :) Hopefully next week it'll be easier for your blood drawing. Pregnancy sounds like such an amazing thing! I hope you share ultrasound pictures with us!:cloud9:

Newlywed - How are you doing today?

Hi ladies !!!
Dragonfly - I think that is for sure a good time to start with your opk's ! Your cycles seem to be shorter than mine. How are you doing ?

Liz - AF didn't arrive yet, and I am still unsure if it is her heading my way or implantation ?! How are you doing ?

So here's my situation:
On 10 DPO (at night) I was having a little bit of brown cm when I wiped, and it continued yesterday at 11DPO as well as today at 12DPO. Sometimes there's nothing there, sometimes its brown, and sometimes its blood colored mixed with cm (sorry for tmi).. So this is basically my second full day of odd spotting.. It is really getting my hopes up because I figured my af would be here in full force by now.. So I really do not what to think, I am just going to have to wait (but it is sooooo annoying because I think I am going to be pretty sad soon cause my stomach does feel like it's af)...Arg !!! Haha.

So if no AF then I am going to retest on Friday morning at 14 dpo...
I'm sure you will see a long angry rant from me if AF shows up. Hahahha

FarmersWife - That is soooo unreal. I can't believe it's all finally happening for you !!! How many cycles did it take after, was it 3 or 4 ?? So exciting :)

Baby dust to all !!

My OPK's showed up a day early so of course I did one and the obvious negative, but it felt good to start them up! I'm now on CD8 our of 36. *If* af decided to follow last cycles number - we'll just have to see.:shrug:

Gosh that sounds really confusing! But I hope that all this leads to a bfp Newelywed!

Newlywed- I am getting excited for you ! I hope this is it. This was actually our 5th cycle :)

Dragonfly- I think doing the OPKS will help you, good luck with them!

Well, this day last cycle is when I got a positive OPK, so I tested today (just in case the almost positive last week was really a negative) and the line even more faded! Like barely there...if I was getting close to O day wouldn't it be getting darker each day, not lighter?

Dragonfly - Woo hooo ! Use up those opk's !!! I think now that you have seen us go through frustration and then success that you will worry less and be able to tell yourself ok - they do work I just have to give them some time. Are your cycles normally 36 days ?

Farmers Wife - I honestly have no idea at this point !! & it makes me feel better that it was your 5th cycle, because I know that it can take time so it's nice to see someone's story of a light at the end of the tunnel (I know some people are trying for much much longer, but it seems long when you are excited). Be sure to keep us updated :)

Marquelle - Some ladies on here have said their opk's almost fade out completely then the next day, bam! a positive. I think it really depends.. & your ovulation day can change from month to month. Do you have any pictures for us to look at ? What cd are you at ? Good luck !!!!!!!

My update for tonight is still no full blown af, but a bit more showing of whatever it is .. A mixture of cm/red/brown so this is the second full day.. Could turn into af time I wake up in the morning but I reallyyy hope not !!! If not then I'm going to test Friday morning (that will be 14 dpo).. So I'll let you ladies know !!

Baby dust, xoxoxo

OH MY GOSH!!

So, thank you for that advice Newlyweds and I really hope it's not AF, my fingers are crossed for you!!

Okay I am freaking out!

So, right after I posted that about getting a faint line (i had only let the test sit for 5 minutes and there was like NO line at all!......I just went and rechecked and this is what I saw!!

Attachments

• IMAG0387.jpg
    IMAG0387.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
Newlywed - I believe you're right! My cycles have been between 35 and 37 since going off bcp. The last two or three cycles have been 37 days but the very last one was 36 days. Really hope that af stays away from you!!

Marqelle93 - Oh my goodness, yay!!:happydance:

Marqelle93 - sweet that line are super dark!

Dragonfly - that's great that you got your OPKs early now FX that your positive will show up nice and strong!

OH MY GOSH!!

So, thank you for that advice Newlyweds and I really hope it's not AF, my fingers are crossed for you!!

Okay I am freaking out!

So, right after I posted that about getting a faint line (i had only let the test sit for 5 minutes and there was like NO line at all!......I just went and rechecked and this is what I saw!!

I was just wondering if that's the dollar tree cheapies? Just curious because I have CBE digi's but I was thinking of getting others where I check the lines until my ones come from ebay.

Yep, it's dollar tree :)

If you crack open the dollar tree ones, inside you will find a tiny little cheapy just like the ones from ebay, they just put a case over it and sell it for a dollar.

Yep, it's dollar tree :)

If you crack open the dollar tree ones, inside you will find a tiny little cheapy just like the ones from ebay, they just put a case over it and sell it for a dollar.

Oh ok! Thanks. I'm going to go get some tomorrow. I'm feeling so excited. We go on vacay next week so I'm really hoping I O during that time so I need lots of supplies lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->