Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

They freak me out, too Leetie. I was like omg, my baby is Lord Voldemort! (from Harry Potter, in case any of you aren't giant dorks like me...lol)

I'd bring everything you can. My doc (regular obgyn) asked about OPKs and charting, it really does give them a lot of info. I'd just bring it on tablet, I know my doc preferred just looking at my calendars on my phone. Either way should be fine, though. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Leetie- the doctor asked me how long my cycles are and if I chart. If you have a copy of the chart it can't hurt. She might not want to see them, but then it's just a couple of sheets of paper.

I'm sad now, my dr didn't ask all those questions. Maybe because she said if using opks and regular bd'ing didn't work by this month we would discuss other options. I've heard most drs don't get thoroughly involved until you've tried a year. Guess it varies by Dr and your age is a factor too. Wish time would speed up to July 15th lol. I don't think i shared this but I go July 9th to get tested for Cushing's disease since my mom had it. Not sure exactly what it us but I know once it was under control she lost weight rapidly. I really don't wanna do that, that's why I work out so hard because I don't want hanging/sagging skin as I lose the weight. So I would love some prayers that things go well. I know it's all in God's plan whichever way it goes.

Enough of all that, Xan is it almost testing day?? I've been thinking about you!! FX!!!

Good to see your temps are still high, Xan... :) :)

Well I wish they had at least talked about a plan of action with you, TTC. It's frustrating if they are dismissive like that when trying for so long feels like forever already. Good news is that you're not far away at least!

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts for your test for the cushings. I read up on it and even though it's in your family it looks like it's really rare, so keeping positive thoughts and everything for that! It's much more likely you'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief! But I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

Hi Ladies-

:hugs: TTC. Doctors can be frustrating, but maybe she just wanted to get some more info, tests etc. And July 15th is right around the corner.

AFM- I had my appointment today and I have to go back for day 3 testing again. They check for ovarian reserve, TSH, polyps and fibroids... They say one calendar year is the limit and I have just hit that. I have to hold off for 1 month before the exams because they need to redo some infectious testing (HIV etc.) even though it's technically not a year, it will be mid-cycle. The plan is to do an insemination with Clomid. Sounds good.

No AF yet, but a BFN this morning :(

Ooh, also, a little info to pass along. The doctor said that vitamin D levels play a large role in fertility. I've had low vitamin D levels in the past- you get low levels from not getting enough sun. I'm getting my levels checked ASAP, but it's good to supplement because many of us (especially after the winter) have low vitamin D.

Ttc - you will deff be in my prayers. I hope all goes well and your doc gets more proactive at your next appointment.

Xan - sorry you got a bfn :hugs: I pray all your test come back great and you get to do an iui soon.

AFM - I started sporting this morning. It was bright red and there were some clots. Then through out the day it turned to brown spotting. Who knows. Its something else to tell my doc tomorrow.

Leetie - Strange about your spotting that turned to brown, definitely something to ask the doctor tomorrow. I would bring plenty of your charts and any opk pics if you have any. My GP and gyno looked at them while we were trying so it doesn't hurt to ask them to take a peak. Best of luck tomorrow! Let us know how it goes :)

Lab - Yay for baby being beautiful! I can't wait to see the pics you post tomorrow :) Aww high cheekbones:cloud9: I hope ours have my high cheek bones and DH's nose lol

Xan - Your temps are still up! How are you feeling? Pimples don't mean one way or the other imo, I'm broken out worse than a teenage boy right now:haha:

TTC - I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the tests go well:hugs: Even though your mom has it I think as Lab said that Cushings is rare even when it's in the family so I hope that's so.

afm: I might become an addict to this by the pound place:wacko: Took it easy today, did a quick grocery shopping trip and walked around the farmers market this afternoon, other than that I've been resting and things seem to be calming down there. Knock on wood it stays that way. DH and I are still talking on the :yellow: front, at this point he's for finding out and now I'm curious about waiting:dohh:

As promised, baby lab: :) https://imageshack.com/a/img850/7540/f062.jpg

and https://imageshack.com/a/img823/4130/yj01.jpg

Sorry you started spotting sweetie leetie, maybe you had an anovulatory cycle based on your chart? Think of it as more info you can give to the doc. :hugs:

Xan your temp is still up :)

My acne is horrible too. I've been blessed with never having acne most of my life besides the occasional spot, but now I have all these tiny pimples all over my forehead and neck. I've been doing an intense skin regimen to try to counteract the hormones, lol.

Having any cravings, Dragonfly?

Lab- what a cute little peanut! Looks like he/she's wearing sunglasses.

TTC- hope your appointment goes well today.

Leetie- they say that sometimes you can spot around ovulation. Maybe it's that?

Yes, temps still up- I realized that the 2 days I had a temp drop I was at my parents' and DH had already left. Considering that he is a natural heat source, maybe those drops were husband related? But I still had a BFN yesterday, and FF my temps sort of had a 2 step rise, so maybe I ovulated 2 days later than I thought? If AF doesn't show by Saturday, I'll POAS.

Yesterday I had something weird. Sorry if TMI, but my undies were wet. It was really hot here, so it might have just been sweat. Yuck, sorry.

Thanks ladies!!
Whatta cute little bean Lab!!
Dragon-that's funny that he wants to know now and u changed your mind lol.
Xan- Unfortunately my appt isn't till the 9th for the cushings and 15th to see the gyn UGH! I hope things are still looking up for you, hope the bfp comes soon.
Leetie-hope you get to discuss all that with the dr.

AFM-I'm getting more nervous as the days go by lol. Feels like time is slowing down too. I had a lot on my mind yesterday. I did 14 miles on the treadmill on top of my other workout regimen. To say the least, my legs hate me today lol.

Lab - Aww cute little baby lab! Love the pics.

Xan - maybe you did O late, ff isn't always the most accurate on actual O date. Either way FX!

Ttc - wow I bet your legs do hate you lol. I hope time speeds up some for you I hate waiting for things.

Dragonfly - Haha that's great that now dh wants to find out and your thinking about waiting. I wish
there was a place like you had around here. The places that sell used things are not very nice and anything that's worth buying is usually gone fast.

AFM - AF came Thursday morning so I didn't O. It was very awkward going to the gyno with AF I know they are used to it but I just felt uncomfortable. She didn't look at my charts but she ordered day 3 bloods, I get those tomorrow. Then next Saturday I get an ultrasound to look at my ovaries and uterus. And she wants to do a post coitle test around the time I O. To make sure I don't have antibodies that are killing the sperm. She was nice but talked super fast it was hard to keep up. She said if everything comes back normal then I have to see an RE. So now I'm praying that something is wrong that she can fix lol. Went to the concert last night it was awesome I had so much fun best concert I've ever been to. Today were having a partying so I have been cooking and baking all morning. Happy Independence Day! Have a happy safe holiday!

Hi Leetie-I know it's overwhelming, but I completely agree with you. Sounds like she is being thorough and doing all the right things. And if there is something- like not ovulating- you can fix it! DH and I are "unexplained" so it's a bit frustrating, but even then there are things you can do.

AFM- AF came today. The BFN warned me, so I was prepared. Fresh start with new doctor, I'm happy. Also, found out that my previous RE left his practice. Sounds like I was justified to have concerns- I'm more confident with where I'm going now.

Lab - Oh my goodness look at your baby!! So precious! I can't believe that second photo, you can see baby putting their little fist up:cloud9:

What is your skin regimen? I need to find one, pimples all over my face and neck - it's awful!

Xan - Sorry to see that your chart has started over :hugs: Glad to hear you're having a fresh start with a new doctor, I hope they rock.

TTC - Wow 14 miles!! I admire your motivation! I wish I could steal some of it:haha:

Leetie - Sorry to hear that af came:hugs: You're not the first, nor the last to go in to see the gyno with af. That's a bummer she didn't look at your charts, but that's great that you'll be getting day 3 bloods done!
I love that this gyno has a plan, but I hope that there's just a minor problem so you don't have to see an RE.

Xan - sorry AF came. I bet it is frustrating being unexplainable that's my biggest fear. I'm so glad your happy with where you are with the new doctors I hope they get things figured out for you.

Dragonfly - when the nurse came in I told her AF came and she said as long as its not heavy its fine. Then she told me to take everything off and I was like oh no I'm going to bleed all over the place lol. But it wasn't horrible just awkward. Sorry pimples are being a pain. I already get hormonal acne on my jawline and chin I hope it won't get worse when I get pregnant.

Xan and Leetie I'm sorry that AF found you both. I feel like a newby cuz idk what RE stands for lol.
Dragonfly- I think my energy is coming from the thyroid meds. Everyday I feel more motivated.

Im actually cooking in the middle of my workout tonight but tmi I was wet so I wasn't sure if it was from bd'ing this morning or possibly an early O. Well boy was I shocked to see what appears to be a positive opk on cd14. Idk if I've shared but I've O'd well into cd30-cd40 something so to see that almost made me cry lol. Ok I've been up over 24 hrs because the leg pain yesterday was intense so since I was awake I decided hey why not work out lol. I did 6 miles and it didn't loosen my legs up any at all. Those squats and leg lifts are wrecking havoc on my legs. Ahhhhhh!!!

Happy Fourth ladies :) totally rained out here for the holiday but I hope everyone else had a good one!

Xan I'm sorry AF came but your positive attitude is wonderful! I hope your tests go well and you can start something soon. You did clomid before? What about femara?

Leetie, I wouldn't be comfortable going to the gyno with AF, but I'm glad they were able to do something! Good that you are able to do the day 3 test, I'm certain your day 21 test will be like mine and it will show a weak or no o, then hopefully they'll get you on clomid and you'll get your bfp!

TTC, if I were your legs I'd hate you :p but congrats on cd14 o!! That's awesome! I hope this is the cycle for you!

Dragonfly, I basically use a rough exfoliant in the morning then astringent without salicylic acid, then moisturizer for combination skin, then at night I do the same thing but with a foaming facial scrub with a light exfoliant for combination skin and the moisturizer... Right before bed. It does seem to be helping. Dh's like so now you spend an hour in the bathroom in the morning AND at night, Haha...oh well! Everything is good with you, I hope!

Hey ladies I hope everyone is having a good week!

I got my blood results LH 3.3 FSH 5.3 Prolactin 8.26 and from what I can tell those are all normal. I haven't talked to the doctor yet so hopefully she will go over them with me. I did see where under conditions on my online health profile it says oligomenorrhea which is basically irregular cycles and cycles lasting longer than 35 days.

Those are great numbers, leetie! Good news! They are similar to what my numbers were but my FSH was a bit higher - but its better to be lower, your eggs are in perfect shape! Mine was like a 6 which just put me in the very good but not excellent category. But yours are excellent! I'm willing to bet your 21 day test will come back with low progesterone and that's the main issue. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->