Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Leetie - I'm glad they are able to cut some of the tests out. Hopefully you won't have to do the blood preg unless you get a POAS POS. I can't see why they would.

Xan - I'm glad things are looking good at your u/s! I'm hoping the clot vanishes. Pasta was and still is my go-to, too. It was the only thing I ate in the first tri, basically.

TTC - sorry you are irritated but good to hear that your parties are going well and that you aren't taking things out on DF. I never got any false pos opks on the clomid. Even if you werent opking you'd know when you O - super cramptastic. I can't wait for your tww countdown!

Dragonfly - my dh is the same way. He just wants to be able to fix things if I am upset. I had a couple of days last week where I just cried for like an hour straight. I haven't been really emotional throughout the pregnancy, I can count my tears on one hand, but 3/5 of them have been in the past week, lol. I hope my hormones calm down!

afm, not much. I had an appointment today after calling because it's been 10 weeks since I last saw the doc. I almost wish I hadn't gone, because I waited a hour for a 10 minute appointment where she did nothing but measure my stomach. It's like, I could do that... and just send in the measurement. Hopefully my next one I won't have to wait an hour for, because it means missing 2 hours of work.

Lab- 10 weeks? That's an eternity in pregnancy time!?! I have 4 weeks between appointments at it feels like an eternity... Must mean that you are on the good track and they can just worry about the trouble makers :)

Lab - I'm surprised you went 10 weeks without an appointment, mine are every 4 weeks. At least baby's right on track, but that's frustrating that they had you in and out so fast.

TTC - I'm sure the clomid is still causing some irritation, sorry that you have to deal with that. Hopefully it clears up soon. I'm so excited for your tww!

Cuteness alert, I might have to get this for Amelia's room!!
il_570xN.454942028_9hqi.jpg

Yeah... I was suppose to be going every four, but they never told me! Now I have one more in four, then every two weeks. Oops... :)

Dragonfly - that is so adorable!!!

Lab - I'm glad they have you set for the right timing of appointments now. Goodness I forgot that they get more frequent in third tri.

I can't decide if I'm addicted to Pinterest or Etsy right now:haha: I keep finding cute things!

Lab - They told I have to do a blood pregnancy and u/s before they will prescribe clomid. I find it unnecessary also but I will do whatever they want to get it. That's annoying you waited so long for a basically pointless appointment. I hope the next one is a lot better. I can't believe you and dragonfly are talking about the third tri already.

Dragonfly - wow that is super cute. I'm not pregnant yet and I'm obsessed with pintrest and etsy

Here's our little troublemaker- all 3cm of him (calling bean a him because of all the trouble he's caused). So the bad news is that the bleed has gotten bigger, but the good news is it is finally clotting! It has to do that before it heals.

Also found out that the bleed is right next to my cervix, which is good (near the bottom) but they do tend to move and bleed more. Oh well.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1
Aww Xan, little bubs is so precious :cloud9: Glad you've gotten good news about your bleed, praying that it keeps getting better!

Aww Xan! Your little babe looks so good! Great news about the location of the bleed. Hopefully it will clot and shrivel away soon :)

Update on my girlfriend, she had an ultrasound today, too. She had one a couple of weeks ago as well but it was too early to see anything. Apparently when she tested she was only 3+3. I don't know how she even got a bfp at that point. They said her spotting was IB. She's 6 weeks now and her LO is looking good, they were able to pick up a HB and everything :) Quite relieving as she had a MC and a blighted ovum 3 years ago, before she had her son.

AFM, I'm just trying to figure out how to get LO to move. He's been sitting on my hip for days, and giving it lots of hard punches and kicks, too. I'm starting to get shooting pains in my leg from that and his weight. :shrug: I like feeling him move but I could do without the limp!

Leetie- Looks like you may have O'd. Hopefully you'll get your answers soon.

I forgot to ask. Did you ever end up taking thyroid medication? If so, how has it treated you.

Xan - Aww that's so great LO looks perfect. I hope the bleed dries up soon. They tested me for antibodies but it must have been OK because I never heard back about it.

Lab - so happy your friend is doing well. Sorry LO is on your hip I hope he moves soon.

AFM - ff says I O'd. My boobs hurt like I did and I had some cm a few days ago. So we will see.

Awwwy little bean looks great Xan! Glad the bleed is clotting.
Lab - great news about your friend!
Leetie- that's great! Fx for you! I think I'm close to O too. How long is your tww?
AFM - I had a nutritionist meeting today. Lost 10lbs since my last time!! Marked my 70lbs lost mark yayyyyy!! Still waiting on O. Today is cd14.

Ttc - That's awesome good job on the weight loss!

AFM - I started spotting. Its like pink tinged cm right now.

Lab - That's so great about your friend :) Happy her little bubs is growing well! I drink something icey cold and lay down on my stomach and usually that gets LO to squirm around and shift positions.

TTC - Awesome on your weight loss, you're doing so amazing!

Leetie - Fingers crossed that spotting is IB!

afm - My grandmother who raised me had a heart attack a few days ago and hasn't been doing well so I've been overwhelmed and upset a lot. Had my glucose test today, I hope I managed to drink enough of the drink because between crying my eyes out and getting anxious it was near impossible to drink any of it. LO and my bump are measuring perfectly and apparently the weird brown splotch on my nipple is a mole lol

Dragonfly- I'll keep your grandmother in my thoughts and hope she makes a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Leetie- fingers cross spotting is just spotting and AF stays away!

TTC- 70 lbs is impressive! Way to go :)

Lab- glad your friend is okay :) Hope bubs gets the hint and stretches into a new position.

AFM- Thursday night I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, and when I got back to bed I felt a little flutter on my left side. Even if it's too early (10 weeks), I like to think it was the little trouble maker. On Wednesday s/he was kicking and punching up a storm.

Scheduled my first trimester screening over the next 2 weeks. Since I'm a bit older (36) and there are complications, it would really ease my mind to know that there is little chance of chromosomal abnormalities. I also heard that sometimes with the detailed ultrasound they do you can tell gender. But thinking about the possibility of bubs having down's syndrome or something has made me a bit depressed and it makes me a little angry at DH, who really wants to know. Oh well, we'll cross that bridge if we have to.

Oooh, just had another flutter.

Dragonfly - praying your grandma makes a full recovery soon. Fx you passed the glucose test.

Xan- aww that's amazing you can feel LO. Praying all goes well with your screening. Will they do the maternit 21 blood test?

Afm - had some cramps last night and more red spotting this morning. So I'm just waiting for full flow so I can schedule my day 3 tests and start clomid.

AF is here. Called the doctors office, if I don't hear back from them since its the weekend the machine says to just come in Monday morning no later than 8. Nervous but excited to finally start clomid.

Thank you Xan and Leetie for your prayers, she's still having ups and downs but I hope we get more ups soon.

Xan - That is amazing you're feeling flutters already! Oh goodness, wait till you can *see* it, so unreal and awesome. Praying all goes well at the screening appointment.

Leetie - Sorry af is here, but so excited for you start up clomid!

Dragonfly :hugs: So sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts. I hope that she is able to recover and quickly.

Xan - that's awesome. One of my gf who is in the same week as you told me that she felt flutters the other day, too. Just wait until they get stronger! It's crazy.

Leetie - did you have your bloods? What CD are you taking the clomid on? It should make your cycles shorter :) They will feel so short after having such long ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->